Community Member

Default Semi-Casual Returning Playre, Looking for Home

Hey, coming back after a break (which I seem to be doing a lot, taking breaks and coming back, I mean.) I was a player back at launch, played on Lhazaar, which later got merged with Ghallanda. Was a hardcore player for awhile, been in quite a few guilds (Damaged, Inc., Bones Combat Brigade, ToHitArmorClassZero AKA THAC0 [Which probably means nothing here, just figured I would mention a couple guilds I was apart of.) I came back earlier this year with a couple of my friends, when they said they were starting fresh on Khyber. Came with them, had fun, but ended up taking a break after about a month and a half of playing due to time constraints and the fact that out of the six that came over (including me), only three of us kept playing.

I'm coming back now after a four month hiatus, and while two of my buds from my last guild still play, they're even more casual than I am at this point; so while I would love to keep playing with them, they're rarely on anymore, thus necessitating a move to another guild.

I'm gonna say up front, I am not a hardcore player like I once was. I play maybe a couple hours a day, less during the week, probably a lot more on the weekends depending on real life. I could just casually solo stuff, I don't really have a problem with it, but it does get boring from time to time. I'm mainly just looking for a guild for the social aspects (and to occasionally raid if I have the time!) I can't really guarantee X number of hours per week for anything special, but I can offer quality hours for when I am online.

Thanks for taking the time to read this! If you're willing to take me on, I'll try to check here every day, and you can contact me in-game on Khardyn.

welcome back, back, back?

check the green link in my signature for quick way to catch up.

Click the image to check out the guild.

many good guilds on Khyber. Have fun storming the er... castles!