Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Error opening in Excel

I have downloaded the file from the dropbox link and when I try opening it in excel 2013 it tells me that errors were found then it tries to fix and removes several formulas.
    Main Characters Adarshae, Adenasenka, Nimithar Pyri and of Argonnessen
    Projects of Interest:
    ADARDDO

Quote Originally Posted by Tom.JonesJr View Post
    I have downloaded the file from the dropbox link and when I try opening it in excel 2013 it tells me that errors were found then it tries to fix and removes several formulas.
    I'll play around with them to see if I can get them working. It's most likely a mix of google uses arrays that other programs do not and the data storage problem from google, as I download the sheet from googlesheets after I have updated it there. I usually open downloaded sheets in LibreOffice, which doesn't seem to have a MULTIPLY (I'm unsure why). Would it be possible to get which categories have missing formulae from you?

In the meantime I'll remove the calculations tab and character sheet tab until things are straightened out.

Quote Originally Posted by Shindoku View Post
    I'll play around with them to see if I can get them working. It's most likely a mix of google uses arrays that other programs do not and the data storage problem from google, as I download the sheet from googlesheets after I have updated it there. I usually open downloaded sheets in LibreOffice, which doesn't seem to have a MULTIPLY (I'm unsure why). Would it be possible to get which categories have missing formulae from you?

In the meantime I'll remove the calculations tab and character sheet tab until things are straightened out.
    I think what we really need to do is get moving on fixing the Gear Planner in the Character Planner. I have almost finished with my new screens only have 2 left. I think I will move on to the Gear planner after that before the Destiny Panel. We should have the new Cannith Crafting out by then to see how that will effect us.
    Main Characters Adarshae, Adenasenka, Nimithar Pyri and of Argonnessen
    Projects of Interest:
    ADARDDO

+1 great planner
    Without new players DDO will go the way of the dodo.
    Old Sorc Build Guide, Ghallanda -> Orien

Community Member

Amazing work! Thank you, +1 rep

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123