Community Member

Default flagging for the raid bugged?

I have done all 3 new quests (on heroic), speaking with Suniro, etc... he also gave me the "end of chain" reward, but still Melene has an empty cup over her head and won't speak with me.

Is it WAI? Am I supposed to do something else to access the raid?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kaipan View Post
    I have done all 3 new quests (on heroic), speaking with Suniro, etc... he also gave me the "end of chain" reward, but still Melene has an empty cup over her head and won't speak with me.

Is it WAI? Am I supposed to do something else to access the raid?

Thanks
    The raid is level 30 and upwards, not sure what level you need to be but a lot higher than you currently are if you flagged at heroic appropriate level.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by sudzz View Post
    The raid is level 30 and upwards, not sure what level you need to be but a lot higher than you currently are if you flagged at heroic appropriate level.
    Oh, I thought there were both a lvl 13 and a lvl 30 version of the raid as well.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by kaipan View Post
    Oh, I thought there were both a lvl 13 and a lvl 30 version of the raid as well.

Thanks.

I think the original plan was for it to be and DDO wiki does list a lvl 13 version, but no items for the raid are less than lvl28 and there was no heroic version on Lamma during testing.