Community Member The_Sky's_My_Muse's Avatar

Default Argosennen Role Player

I'm not certain if I've spelled the server name correctly. But that's not what's important. I have played DDO before, like when it first came out and again when you could make drow characters with favor. I'm a roleplayer and a writer whos verging on publishing but Im very anti bullying and find most PUG situations leave me utilizing the soloing functions of the new DDO. The fact I can solo in my private instance works for me. I'd still like to find people to roleplay with and maybe phase into the new legends of the sword coast sessions or something. But I dont really enjoy players who rush through ****. If you've played all the content that many times already, why are you still playing it? Just saying. Some people must really really enjoy treadmills.

Anyway, if Im on Argosennen (sp?) Im playing either a tempest-assassin/mechanic of level 6 or a ninja - acrobat thief who is nearing level 3. The drow ninja's name is Zetthanas
    and the street smart elf tempest is Tashallena. I dont care if its fun action or actual roleplay, just let me know. I am a person who never feels any guilt over leaving parties even if the person is just sorta acting in a way that is weird, so make your intentions clear. Its the internet, not your living room.

I just want to play a game, to have fun. I dont care about your guild, or your build advice. I want to play like my character is a sneaky elf of dubious character. Thats all.
    I'm not a sorcerer, but I play one on teevee.

Community Member The_Sky's_My_Muse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UurlockYgmeov View Post
    Welcome Back?

Have fun storming the er... castles!
    Thanks! I'm depressurizing after getting a draft to 120,000 words then having to start a new draft hahaha.
    I'm not a sorcerer, but I play one on teevee.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sky's_My_Muse View Post
    Thanks! I'm depressurizing after getting a draft to 120,000 words then having to start a new draft hahaha.
    *chuckle*