Page 279 of 293 FirstFirst ... 179229269275276277278279280281282283289 ... LastLast
Results 5,561 to 5,580 of 5859

Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    My daughter plays sporadically, she prefers dress-up rpg-lite games for little kids still. My son plays pretty regularly but even he gets a wild hair and wants to play various other combat rpgs, right now he's into one that has him playing battlefields as a roman warrior with shield and spear, building siege towers, using tactics to take out an opponent's fortifications, avoiding or deflecting arrows, javelins, and other battle projectiles. It looks boring to me but he gets so excited when his team wins...
    I get it. My boy jumps from game to game as well, probably some of the same ones yours enjoys. (Now if only mine would get some sleep and stop over-sleeping his alarm for w***.)

...We still play PnP together 2-3 times a month but that takes a lot of prep time and effort from me, its fun but its not as relaxing as DDO most times, especially when they choose to do something I wasn't prepared for which happens at least once a session. Like the last time we played they were up against a bunch of corrupted plant creatures and my daughter just decided nope she wasn't going to fight she was going to take a walk in the other direction... by herself... away from everyone. So she took her walk, tripped down a shallow ravine, attracted unwanted attention and ended up chased and attacked by a warg and only saved at the last moment. Hopefully she learned the never split the party lesson. Or the time before that when the hasted evil bard bandit leader almost got away but my son's enraged orc barbarian decided what-the-heck he was going to throw his greatsword like a spear at the bad bard's back in the distance... then rolled two 20s in a row. So now the party knows more about the big bad and the henchman didn't escape to warn him. Or the time my hubby's cleric used a combo of a spell, and a persuasion roll to turn the tide of battle with some goblins by convincing half of them to worship his deity. Now there's a small tribe of goblins that worship the deity of luck and travel and because that would totally appeal to that deity he guides them around to other goblin tribes to convert them too. ?!? what the heck?!

Those sound epic. As the main DM for my early groups, I totally get it about improvising off the cuff moments. It's also where some of the great memories/stories come from years later.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    Collectibles

Let's see how long it takes this little tid-bit to fire up out in GD'land....

We have a new job opening for Producer for Dungeons & Dragons Online!
    Read more about this opportunity and good luck to all applicants:
    https://www.daybreakgames.com/careers?job=5510042002#DDO
    Collectibles

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    Let's see how long it takes this little tid-bit to fire up out in GD'land....
    So what happened to Severlin? We have gone through so many Producers. Is that normal for an MMO? Or is DDO just super stressful to manage?
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Phantastique - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

So what happened to Severlin? We have gone through so many Producers. Is that normal for an MMO? Or is DDO just super stressful to manage?
    Good question. I caught it 14 hours after it was posted on the SSG FB site, came here and wasn't a peep about it.
    Collectibles

So it appears i may have found my old log in details once again, hahaha

Hope your all doing ok
    Somedays your the Bug
    Somedays your the Windscreen.

Quote Originally Posted by issiana View Post
    So it appears i may have found my old log in details once again, hahaha

Hope your all doing ok
    Welcome back!!!

Days have been up 'n down, as you see from the last couple pages.
    Collectibles

Got another Gen Con email that really solidifies my decision to not go again. "Featured performer" my smelly nethers.

Looking forward to TSR Con in '22. Getting back to gaming roots.

Collectibles

well, this was a pleasant surprise.

It appears i have still maintained my characters name after close to a decade away, lmao.
    and oh my.. saying it like that.... but yeah, i guess it has been about 10years
    Somedays your the Bug

Quote Originally Posted by issiana View Post
    well, this was a pleasant surprise.

It appears i have still maintained my characters name after close to a decade away, lmao.
    and oh my.. saying it like that.... but yeah, i guess it has been about 10years

Definitely been a few. Some names on the CM guild list are over 13 years since last log.
    Collectibles

Good morning.
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Phantastique - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

hey all.
    am now fully vaccinated, so between that and the tattoo i think i've had enough of needles for now
    Doppelganger? Whatever are you talking about, my dear?

Quote Originally Posted by doomboyv2 View Post
    hey all.
    am now fully vaccinated, so between that and the tattoo i think i've had enough of needles for now
    Until the boosters come around. :/
    Collectibles

Definitely been a few. Some names on the CM guild list are over 13 years since last log.
    Remembered to check as I was making my DD roll rotation (which I hadn't done in 3 weeks apparently)...

Oldest bunch of last log-ins for CM are 14+ with top at 14 years, 5 months.

....time sucks.
    Collectibles

Just gonna quietly set this here.

Collectibles

Yoda vs the Seagulls a few years back.

This one went longer than it should've before I saw it:

Collectibles

Yoda vs the Seagulls a few years back.

This one went longer than it should've before I saw it:
    Good Lord, I laughed but mostly I was stunned by the brainlessness of it. The one line I really liked was the bit about his stick being the baby of a log... because that was the line I laughed at the most in the first one.

My daughter came in and watched about half of it with me and asked "Why is Yoda lying? Nothing is better than bacon." I explained, not real Yoda, bad lip reading - funny song, the short short version. Now she thinks whoever wrote it is an idiot for thinking anything is better than bacon. I don't think she got the humor, she was really stuck on the bacon issue. But my son loved it, his only question was "Why did Luke drink that milk?!" I don't know. I just don't know.

Good Lord, I laughed but mostly I was stunned by the brainlessness of it. The one line I really liked was the bit about his stick being the baby of a log... because that was the line I laughed at the most in the first one.

My daughter came in and watched about half of it with me and asked "Why is Yoda lying? Nothing is better than bacon." I explained, not real Yoda, bad lip reading - funny song, the short short version. Now she thinks whoever wrote it is an idiot for thinking anything is better than bacon. I don't think she got the humor, she was really stuck on the bacon issue. But my son loved it, his only question was "Why did Luke drink that milk?!" I don't know. I just don't know.
    Just got home from w*** and stopped by before going over to bug the Hobbits. A well-timed Monday Morning smile.

Now, you have taught her well as the early levels of Baconology do indeed teach that nothing is better than bacon, however.... There are a few exceptions to that rule that one learns at higher levels.

Like Bacon-Wrapped Filet. It's like magical Bacon +1.

Collectibles

Another win for the VLDL guys. They get it.

Collectibles

Another win for the VLDL guys. They get it.

That.......

That kinda hit a little to close to home from my time in Black Desert online, heh.

Very truthful to.
    Somedays your the Bug

CD would have approved no doubt as i was #4 ranked in NA for fishing when i left, haha.
    Not to shabby tbh getting a ranking like that. But... totally worthless and required 24/7 login to the world to achieve and maintain.

Then there was the PEN Blackstar weapon (BIS) i gained on my little shai. Fun memories but all gone now as i just hit delete and walked away, lmao.
    Somedays your the Bug

Page 279 of 293 FirstFirst ... 179229269275276277278279280281282283289 ... LastLast