Page 273 of 293 FirstFirst ... 173223263269270271272273274275276277283 ... LastLast
Results 5,441 to 5,460 of 5859

Quote Originally Posted by Bekki View Post
    DB, the miniature looks gorgeous!

Yup, joined the herd back on the 27th.
    (Pfizer version)
    Go back on the 17th.

So I got back into Fallout 4 and I am working on a zombie play through.
    Man jus a few changes and the theme has COMPLETELY changed!
    I roaming around the first town and a few zombies just cam rolling into town and I was like “What the!?’
    It’s really looking like it’s gonna be fun!
    hahah, thank you.
    was gonna say, your entry reminded me of Fallout.

good to see you again
    Doppelganger? Whatever are you talking about, my dear?

That mini has been so well done, gratz. That's a lot of time and dedication to get a mini to a ruddy good standard. You got any more that you want to show off?
    TYRS PALADIUM.....Officer. If you think there must be more to the game than pugging, come on and joinTYRS! Willibold Fighter/Wilibold monk /Tooflower monkftr/rogue /Hesteban fvs /Machiavehli druid/ Commabayou bard /Greenbolts ranger/Dramoh arti /Dragbat bard /Covemonster Paladin/A Pherzackerly wizard/Asimovsbayne barb/Pardoner/Cottelettedporc cleric/ftr /

Quote Originally Posted by Alisonique View Post
    That mini has been so well done, gratz. That's a lot of time and dedication to get a mini to a ruddy good standard. You got any more that you want to show off?
    thank you
    i post any i do over on my instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/quagzlord/

I recently painted a lava base for a miniature that I think came out well.

*Looks at date stamps. Looks at calendar. Looks back at date stamps*

2 weeks again?? We so slackin'.
    -------------

And a couple days behind, but Twiki/Cousin Itt, RIP.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/04/16/felix...tar-wars-ewok/
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    Collectibles

how's everyone?
    feeling kinda lonely here. first time on my own for so long lol.

Quote Originally Posted by doomboyv2 View Post
    how's everyone?
    feeling kinda lonely here. first time on my own for so long lol.
    Long as ya got yer computer, ya ain't never 'alone'.

Meanwhile, a little tru'ism for today:

Collectibles

how y'all doing?

C-monster. I've kept my eye on that evil sum***** over the years, expecting his touch to eventually make up for the relative health I've lived my years in. Problem is - if you focus too much on the direct assault, the enemy can find a flank to attack...

Eldest daughter passed out in her yard yesterday. Trip to the ER, then admission, then transfer to Research hospital across town. Acute Leukemia. They suspect the APL version, tho marrow test today to determine the exact type. Results in 24-36 hours, then treatment plan will be set up. She's 33.

Attacking your kids. Lowest form of evil there is.
    Last edited by cdbd3rd; 04-29-2021 at 01:00 PM.
    Collectibles

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    C-monster. I've kept my eye on that evil sum***** over the years, expecting his touch to eventually make up for the relative health I've lived my years in. Problem is - if you focus too much on the direct assault, the enemy can find a flank to attack...

Eldest daughter passed out in her yard yesterday. Trip to the ER, then admission, then transfer to Research hospital across town. Acute Leukemia. They suspect the APL version, tho marrow test today to determine the exact type. Results in 24-36 hours, then treatment plan will be set up. She's 33.

Attacking your kids. Lowest form of evil there is.
    Aww Sorry to hear that Cd. I'll say a prayer for speedy recovery.
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Phantastique - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Aww Sorry to hear that Cd. I'll say a prayer for speedy recovery.
    Ty, appreciated.
    Collectibles

**** CD, i'm sorry to hear that. fingers crossed for a (relatively) favourable outcome.

the other c-monster has finally reached my immediate family. cousins, my aunt, and my father are positive. mum likely is.
    fortunately not too severe, especially fortunate considering the sheer bedlam that's india's scene rn.

**** CD, i'm sorry to hear that. fingers crossed for a (relatively) favourable outcome.

the other c-monster has finally reached my immediate family. cousins, my aunt, and my father are positive. mum likely is.
    fortunately not too severe, especially fortunate considering the sheer bedlam that's india's scene rn.
    Thanks, DB.

Was just talking about you earlier when the news was showing scenes from India. Positive waves back at ya for the fam.
    Collectibles

For test results that were supposed to be back in 24-36 hours.... Still no confirmation on the type.

They're pushing blood and platelets as needed to keep her levels up, and today started on something to get her whites down.

Only 1 visitor allowed, so delegated that to the wife so we can limit how many folks go in. Better than Mid Covid NO-visitors at least, if there's any way to squeeze any positive point out of all this. Much yard w*** getting done, especially the stuff where redirected aggression is a plus - like some brush/fenceling clearing.
    Collectibles

For test results that were supposed to be back in 24-36 hours.... Still no confirmation on the type.

They're pushing blood and platelets as needed to keep her levels up, and today started on something to get her whites down.

Only 1 visitor allowed, so delegated that to the wife so we can limit how many folks go in. Better than Mid Covid NO-visitors at least, if there's any way to squeeze any positive point out of all this. Much yard w*** getting done, especially the stuff where redirected aggression is a plus - like some brush/fenceling clearing.
    whew. fingers crossed.

if you need work to keep you busy, i can give you some of my assignments

whew. fingers crossed.

if you need work to keep you busy, i can give you some of my assignments
    Heh. Nice try.

Okay, so test results back. Not as good news as we'd hoped, but still better than it could have been. Turns out to be AML version, which is not the good kind of Acute, but there's some tie-in between chromosones 8 and 21 that help treatment take effect better. So begins full-on chemo treatment (they call it 7+3) tomorrow, with full chemo after-effects coming soon. She hasn't cut her hair since she was in H.S. That's so gonna suck.

Another day along. #Trudging
    Collectibles

Heh. Nice try.

Okay, so test results back. Not as good news as we'd hoped, but still better than it could have been. Turns out to be AML version, which is not the good kind of Acute, but there's some tie-in between chromosones 8 and 21 that help treatment take effect better. So begins full-on chemo treatment (they call it 7+3) tomorrow, with full chemo after-effects coming soon. She hasn't cut her hair since she was in H.S. That's so gonna suck.

fingers crossed man.

i seem to have acquired a steak.

would appreciate any ideas for cooking it, i've got a skillet and some basic seasonings with which to marinate.
    also have some ribs.

Heh. Nice try.

More prayers then. Help her to eat as healthy as possible. She's not going to want to eat at all but do your best. And make sure she drinks plenty of water too. I know a handful of ppl that have clobbered the C-monster, the Chemo-monster can be pretty devastating too. Anyone knit or crochet or tatt? If she looses her hair (not everyone does) her head is going to get cold in air conditioned interiors, make or buy her a handful of pretty or cute or wacky hats to express her moods. Try to be positive but don't be fake-cheerful all the time, that will eventually get tiresome.
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Phantastique - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

Doc has called for a family meeting Saturday morning. Apparently there's a Chromosone-17 abnormality which complicates recovery even with a marrow transplant. From what I'm reading, this turns the situation from a 1-2 month recovery/remission into something far far worse.

#DarkPlace
    Collectibles

i seem to have acquired a steak.....

I hate it when those things just pop up in my fridge.

(Well timed chuckle)
    Collectibles

Page 273 of 293 FirstFirst ... 173223263269270271272273274275276277283 ... LastLast