Page 246 of 293 FirstFirst ... 146196236242243244245246247248249250256 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,920 of 5859

*Bekki wanders in...
    *Heads to the bar....
    *Sets up and restocks...
    *Preps the food and drinks for the day...
    *Pours morning drinks for all...

Morning All !!!
    Official Muskateers Bartender
    Proud Officer of Acme Fighting Co.
    "It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, Frodo my boy." He used to say. "You step into the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to." ~ Frodo Baggins (Quoting Bilbo Baggins)

Morning all.

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    Ty.
    But of course this is where the CDism in me types something goofy like, "ssoidh" or something like that.
    *raises eyebrow* Well, I took a bunch of pictures of the kids at the waterpark... but there are zero pictures of me in a swimsuit. I've been self conscious about it ever since having the second kid. I thought about figuring out how to take a selfie with my phone but it would have been my first selfie... and I just don't want to be a part of that culture.
    Besides its already started peeling in places. Icky. Son is peeling too... he's fascinated by it. Gross. Daughter was sunburned just a touch across her nose and cheeks but because she has her daddy's skin tone she already has this glowing tan. Son has my pasty skin tone. But he's spent quite a bit of the summer swimming at his cousins' house so he looks like a live human being now and not a ghost.

To put it in perspective his all summer tan makes him look like his sister at the start of summer. Her all summer tan makes her look like a Hawaiian Tropic Ad.
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Phantastique - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Morning all.

*raises eyebrow* Well, I took a bunch of pictures of the kids at the waterpark... but there are zero pictures of me in a swimsuit. I've been self conscious about it ever since having the second kid. I thought about figuring out how to take a selfie with my phone but it would have been my first selfie... and I just don't want to be a part of that culture.
    Besides its already started peeling in places. Icky. Son is peeling too... he's fascinated by it. Gross. Daughter was sunburned just a touch across her nose and cheeks but because she has her daddy's skin tone she already has this glowing tan. Son has my pasty skin tone. But he's spent quite a bit of the summer swimming at his cousins' house so he looks like a live human being now and not a ghost.

To put it in perspective his all summer tan makes him look like his sister at the start of summer. Her all summer tan makes her look like a Hawaiian Tropic Ad.

*Chuckle* I don't see any of us venturing anywhere near inclusion in the "selfie culture". An occasional pic-of-self does not condemn us to selfie addiction.

I would say the fascination of peeling skin is a guy thing, but the wife is kinda that way too.

I've got the standard farmer's tan. Tan arms, white bod, tan legs, white ankles.
    ...ahem... and tan scalp.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    Collectibles

I don't see any of us venturing anywhere near inclusion in the "selfie culture". An occasional pic-of-self does not condemn us to selfie addiction.
    I didn't so much mean it would become an addiction as I'm just personally very reluctant to do it at all. Hence I haven't even bothered to figure out how the phone-camera setting for it works. I just recently discovered there was a tiny symbol on the screen to adjust the lighting sun/shade/incandescent/fluorescent.
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Phantastique - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

I didn't so much mean it would become an addiction as I'm just personally very reluctant to do it at all. Hence I haven't even bothered to figure out how the phone-camera setting for it works. I just recently discovered there was a tiny symbol on the screen to adjust the lighting sun/shade/incandescent/fluorescent.

I do hear ya. I try to stay BEHIND the camera myself.
    Collectibles

I do hear ya. I try to stay BEHIND the camera myself.
    That may be safer for everyone.

I don't do selfies, either, but I will parade in front of many cameras during zombie walks.
    1776 Growing Liberty for Centuries 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Tscheuss View Post
    That may be safer for everyone.

I don't do selfies, either, but I will parade in front of many cameras during zombie walks.

Hm, now where did I stash that pic of CD in the shower from a few years back...?

Collectibles

Good morning. Happy Friday. I need coffee. Is the coffee guy here yet?
    Zyinniah Hazelnut and Curissa Hazelnut on most servers.

Hrrrmmmm

Looks like Bekki is running late.

*wanders behind the bar and sets up a new pot of coffee, clears the old snacks and puts out new munchies after wiping down the bar

I dunno where everything is

*pokes around, looking under shelves and inside cabinets, adding to the food and drinks on the bar as he finds appropriate consumables

Have to say I'm glad the kobolds keep the dishes cleaned up around here...

*Bekki wanders in... Dark Haired Dwarf in tow...
    *Heads to the bar....
    *Sets up and restocks...

*Pours fresh drinks for all...

Afternoon All !!!

Happy Friday!!!

Sorry, I’ve been busy training a new guy...
    Got a bit distracted...
    "It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, Frodo my boy." He used to say. "You step into the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to." ~ Frodo Baggins (Quoting Bilbo Baggins)

Quote Originally Posted by Bekki View Post
    *Bekki wanders in... Dark Haired Dwarf in tow...
    Sorry, I’ve been busy training a new guy...
    Got a bit distracted...
    Naw, we don't need no new bartenders around here.

Meanwhile, the weirdness continues.

Same char that rolled 100 Gold a few days ago:

Then right after that^, dropped by Cannith and...

Last edited by cdbd3rd; 09-07-2019 at 07:46 AM.
    Collectibles

Shouldn't you be out buying Lotto tickets or something?!

Do you roll at the same time each day, CD? Maybe the RNG uses the computer time as a seed.

Do you roll at the same time each day, CD? Maybe the RNG uses the computer time as a seed.
    Naw, I'm all over the clock with em.
    Yesterday, on HC:

Yes, first stop at w*** last night I bought one of each lottery ticket, and a scratcher ticket. The $5 scratcher won $15. Bonus win= someone left their scratched ticket by the trash can. I was gonna push it on in, when I ran it under the scanner for shiggles... turned out to be a $6 winner someone scratched and apparently didn't bother scanning. (Bar closing time drunken lottery ticket buying, ftw.)

Those DD rolls, it's not like I'm buying dozens of rolls and picking the highlights. At most, I sometimes roll the discounted Gold as a second roll on a server. (+ a few extra rolls on double XP weekends,) Somewhere, there is a hiccup in the cosmic flow, seriously.
    Last edited by cdbd3rd; 09-09-2019 at 06:38 AM.
    Collectibles

Naw, I'm all over the clock with em.
    Yesterday, on HC:

Yes, first stop at w*** last night I bought one of each lottery ticket, and a scratcher ticket. The $5 scratcher won $15. Bonus win= someone left their scratched ticket by the trash can. I was gonna push it on in, when I ran it under the scanner for shiggles... turned out to be a $6 winner someone scratched and apparently didn't bother scanning. (Bar closing time drunken lottery ticket buying, ftw.)

Those DD rolls, it's not like I'm buying dozens of rolls and picking the highlights. At most, I sometimes roll the discounted Gold as a second roll on a server. (+ a few extra rolls on double XP weekends,) Somewhere, there is a hiccup in the cosmic flow, seriously.

By the way, 9-10-19 through 9-19-19 are all palindromes. This is the last palindrome week of the century.

By the way, 9-10-19 through 9-19-19 are all palindromes. This is the last palindrome week of the century.
    Not a palindrome but still cool... 02-20-2020. And think... someone, somewhere will be turning 20 that day. Of course wouldn't 02-02-2020 be a palindrome? I know I'm not the only one that writes numerical dates this way.

Not a palindrome but still cool... 02-20-2020. And think... someone, somewhere will be turning 20 that day. Of course wouldn't 02-02-2020 be a palindrome? I know I'm not the only one that writes numerical dates this way.
    We have plenty of palindrome dates ahead, but a full week of palindromes will not happen again this century.

We have plenty of palindrome dates ahead, but a full week of palindromes will not happen again this century.
    Well, maybe not for Americans...
    Doppelganger? Whatever are you talking about, my dear?

*Bekki wanders in...
    *Heads to the bar....
    *Sets up and restocks...
    *Pours morning drinks for all...

Morning All !!!

It's good to have options when it comes to palindromes.

Page 246 of 293 FirstFirst ... 146196236242243244245246247248249250256 ... LastLast