Page 219 of 293 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219220221222223229269 ... LastLast
Results 4,361 to 4,380 of 5859

Quote Originally Posted by Drelak View Post
    Harper tree can be opened by 310 Harper favor from Eveningstar quests (per toon) or 495 TP from store. Yes, free to VIPs.

Welcome back, what server?
    Currently with Acme on Thelanis. Though there has been temptation to migrate
    To Ghallanda now and then.
    Official Muskateers Bartender
    Proud Officer of Acme Fighting Co.
    "It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, Frodo my boy." He used to say. "You step into the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to." ~ Frodo Baggins (Quoting Bilbo Baggins)

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    Woot! No surgery. (yet) Having a hand bone set was a little rough, but almost giggled thru it once he gave me the option to avoid cutting my hand open. ...as long as the bones behave and knit back up, all is well.

So... cast day 1. Left-handing my mouse is crazy awkward. Totally un-gameable. I won't even get in to the fun of learning to off-hand the post-constitutional paper work...

Had my first under-cast itch a bit ago. Quick trip to the garage for a hack saw blade solved that one.

Day topper: One of my friends posted this pic on FB, not knowing anything about my hand.

Glad you don’t need surgery CD. Wishing you a speedy and full recovery.

The post is hilarious.

As for the mouse issue they do have settings for lefty if you need them.
    "It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, Frodo my boy." He used to say. "You step into the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to." ~ Frodo Baggins (Quoting Bilbo Baggins)

Quote Originally Posted by Bekki View Post
    Glad you don’t need surgery CD. Wishing you a speedy and full recovery.

The post is hilarious.

As for the mouse issue they do have settings for lefty if you need them.
    Thnx.

Lefty mouse... then I'd have to, like, move my mouse all the way over to the other side of my keyboard & stuff. ... Hmm...

*pause*

Well, I may not go so far as to change my settings, but moving the mouse wasn't a bad change. (Sometimes the simplest things...)
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    Collectibles

Thnx.

Lefty mouse... then I'd have to, like, move my mouse all the way over to the other side of my keyboard & stuff. ... Hmm...

*pause*

Well, I may not go so far as to change my settings, but moving the mouse wasn't a bad change. (Sometimes the simplest things...)
    When I was doing some of***e w*** I tried using mouse left handed simply to prevent muscle problems.
    For me it did not matter if I inverted the buttons or not, either way felt as logical as the other. I didn't get enough practice to really learn to do it smoothly, but I expect 10-50 hours would do wonders.

*Bekki wanders in...
    *Heads to the bar....
    *Sets up and restocks...
    *Preps the food and drinks for the day...
    *Pours morning drinks for all...

Morning All !!!

Currently with Acme on Thelanis. Though there has been temptation to migrate
    To Ghallanda now and then.
    Unfortunately on Thelanis my only toon is in mid epics. Ghallada is not much better: my first toon, first life Cleric Drelak in stuck at lvl 17. Last I tried to play him he was doing adeqately in Sands (lvl 11-12 quests).

My family and I, are on Thelanis. Our playtime is often sporadic though, mostly evenings and some nights for a couple hours after the kids are in bed. We've been playing more since its summer and no worries about homework or waking before the sun but school starts in a week so that's just about over. Anyways, Blood Scented Axe Body Spray is currently just our little family and one static friend that is a serial game hopper. Mostly we see him for a week or two after a new update and that's it. So if you need anything send a tell. Be patient though, I'm more often than not, afk.
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Phantastique - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

Freshers will be coming soon.

I've signed up as a Cohort Leader, so i'll be given 10 of them to keep an eye on for the first week, till they're settled.
    Trying to figure out which day i can go home to bake some brownies for them.
    Doppelganger? Whatever are you talking about, my dear?

MMMM brownies, my favorite. Mine have pecans usually, and chunks of solid chocolate sometimes too. I like to make mine fudgey, my mother makes hers more cake-like and then she makes the ultimate sacrilege... she puts chocolate frosting on them. *blech*
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Phantastique - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

There exists a "local week" in our area in October, when high school courses stop, and each student can take one course and study it in a week, 6 hours/day.
    I have decided to offer basic course in game mastering.

I will meet some rpg developers and roleplaying association people to talk about it this weekend.

*Bekki wanders in...
    *Heads to the bar....
    *Sets up and restocks...
    *Preps the food and drinks for the day...
    *Pours morning drinks for all...

Morning All !!!

Congrats to Aelonwy for having an NPC named after her!

congrats, that's awesome!

now they just need to make a tavern in-game for the rest of us, and add our NPCs
    Doppelganger? Whatever are you talking about, my dear?

Quote Originally Posted by doomboyv2 View Post
    now they just need to make a tavern in-game for the rest of us, and add our NPCs
    Mmm'naw... We're not really a fit for mainstream population. Believe it not, some people actually don't like cupcakes. Weird, I know. It's kinda like not liking bacon.
    Collectibles

Mmm'naw... We're not really a fit for mainstream population. Believe it not, some people actually don't like cupcakes. Weird, I know. It's kinda like not liking bacon.
    But everyone likes Muscat, right?

Thanks It was very kind of them. Technically, since I named my main after the princess in the Lloyd Alexander's Book of Three and Black Cauldron books the NPC has a name from Welsh myths. Spelled slightly different, I think in the book it was Elonwy or Eilonwy but close enough. As a side note I play mine as a cleric but the book character had a little bauble of light that followed her about like a Favored Soul's archon.

But everyone likes Muscat, right?
    Muskrat? Only if it's fixed right. Usually slow-roasted over an open fire with a light honey glaze.

------------------

I'll be quiet for a few days. Time for that Special Needs conference at Tan-Tar-A.

Not like I can game for a while anyhow. Even with the mouse on the left, can't hit any keyboard buttons unless I lift my elbow almost straight up. Did good to check mailboxes on my DD roll rotation.
    Last edited by cdbd3rd; 08-18-2018 at 11:05 PM.
    Collectibles

Well, congrats to Aelowny, and have a good trip CD.
    We’ll hold down the fort here.

Well, congrats to Aelowny, and have a good trip CD.
    We’ll hold down the fort here.
    I'm sure you will.
    1776 Growing Liberty for Centuries 2022

Page 219 of 293 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219220221222223229269 ... LastLast