Page 214 of 293 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214215216217218224264 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,280 of 5859

I have in the past gone Premium with occasional bits of VIP and also felt that feeling of "wasting my VIP time of I don't log in RIGHT NOW!". I fixed that by just keeping VIP running. $10/mo is worth the DDO points and not having that feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    I like getting an extra skip on sagas but hate that I can't just choose what to skip right away, it has to be the next quest or last quest in the saga so it actually doesn't save much time nor can you go around on your alts and choose what to skip. You have to prep everything and from a convenience perspective that sucks.....
    I'm trying to remember which part of the conversation with the Saga NPC allows you to preview the quests needed. Something about "show me the next quest" something something. Each time you do that it should have options below it for skipping it. Like with Gianthold, I know from the get-go that I'm not gonna do Crucible, so skip it immediately.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    Collectibles

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    I'm trying to remember which part of the conversation with the Saga NPC allows you to preview the quests needed. Something about "show me the next quest" something something. Each time you do that it should have options below it for skipping it. Like with Gianthold, I know from the get-go that I'm not gonna do Crucible, so skip it immediately.
    I wish I had known that, it is not intuitive when you are in the saga dialogue. As far as I could tell it looked like you can only choose to do or skip whatever happened to be the next quest in the list not progress the list.
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Phantastique - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

I just wanted to share this because it amused me... and I wanted to write it down before I forget. My daughter was babbling about Cookie Monster on some episode of Sesame Street and said "He's not a very smart cookie in the first place, or the second, or even the third." I'm not sure she knew what she was saying or what it meant but the wording of the phrase made me chuckle.
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Phantastique - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

I am back from Finncon, national speculative fiction convention. Mostly spent the time playing with local gaming club people while my wife attended talks.
    I got the idea to arrange meeting for DDO-players in Finland (and those willing to travel here) around next year's Finncon.

I chatted about it a bit in DDO discord with locals couple of hours ago, and it seems there might well be some people interested in coming there. Any advice or comments on that?

Oh, I have decided to activate my VIP-time around February next year, as my work chedule eases up a bit around that time each year.

Quote Originally Posted by Drelak View Post
    I am back from Finncon, national speculative fiction convention. Mostly spent the time playing with local gaming club people while my wife attended talks.
    I got the idea to arrange meeting for DDO-players in Finland (and those willing to travel here) around next year's Finncon.....
    Well, checking travel sites for ticket prices - they're all telling me I can't get there from here. :/
    Collectibles

I just wanted to share this because it amused me... and I wanted to write it down before I forget. My daughter was babbling about Cookie Monster on some episode of Sesame Street and said "He's not a very smart cookie in the first place, or the second, or even the third." I'm not sure she knew what she was saying or what it meant but the wording of the phrase made me chuckle.

For some reason, I keep hearing the "He's not a very smart cookie..." in Forrest Gump's voice.

Like, "I'm not a smart cookie, but I know what chocolate chip is."

...or maybe I shoulda just got some sleep yesterday before heading to w*** last night. maybe. ... probably.
    Collectibles

*Bekki wanders in...
    *Heads to the bar....
    *Sets up and restocks...
    *Preps the food and drinks for the day...
    *Pours morning drinks for all...

Morning All !!!
    Official Muskateers Bartender
    Proud Officer of Acme Fighting Co.
    "It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, Frodo my boy." He used to say. "You step into the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to." ~ Frodo Baggins (Quoting Bilbo Baggins)

Well, checking travel sites for ticket prices - they're all telling me I can't get there from here. :/
    I checked local airline (it is usually expensive) for two-way ticket Boston-Jyväskylä-Boston, something like 4042 USD.

That is a lot.

Edit: looking bit earlier flights it looks that 1118 USD is lowest two-way ticket aroudn that time a year. Actual days are not yet bookable.
    Last edited by Drelak; 07-16-2018 at 07:58 AM.

Gonna be going to Kuala Lumpur in a week for a few days, courtesy of sis.

Was checking out the book pricing, and... oof.
    They have the range, but books are way more expensive than India. Which sucks, since I wanted to pick up the Scott Pilgrim series.

Still, hopefully i'll get a bit of a budget and pick up some more paints.

Kinokuniya(book store) does have copies of ReLife, a manga I love, but sadly it's all in Japanese.
    might just pick up edition 1 just to collect, though.
    Last edited by doomboyv2; 07-17-2018 at 12:15 AM.
    Doppelganger? Whatever are you talking about, my dear?

Quote Originally Posted by doomboyv2 View Post
    Gonna be going to Kuala Lumpur in a week for a few days, courtesy of sis....
    Just took a quick Google Maps tour of part of the city.

*adds another location to list of places to NEVER try driving in.*

Minus the driving, looks like could be a fun place to visit.
    Collectibles

*Bekki wanders in...
    *Heads to the bar....
    *Sets up and restocks...
    *Pours drinks for all...

Afternoon All !!!
    "It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, Frodo my boy." He used to say. "You step into the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to." ~ Frodo Baggins (Quoting Bilbo Baggins)

*Bekki wanders in...
    *Heads to the bar....
    *Sets up and restocks...

Morning All !!!

Happy Friday!!!

Wow, it’s been quiet this week.
    Hope everyone has a great weekend if I don’t see ya.

Today I made my first Concordant opposition item and found Manual of Stealthy Pilfering, and later tonight Munchkin Summer Games raids continue.
    At least in the game I have nice day.

Couple of random things I just have to share:

1) Someone in the game just asked me if I "want to do grim reaper"

2) Stat upgrade tomes in Khyber plat auction house: price 2 000 001: Not able to place a bid, as 2100 000 is too low, but 2100 001 is over maximum.

3) Tom Lehrer makes me chuckle, as the puncline get better by being obsolete:

Had some decent DD rolls this weekend. (Would be more if we ever get another double XP weekend)

Couple upgrade tomes here & there. One I could even use immediately on the character that rolled it.

Then this one:

Collectibles

*Bekki wanders in...
    *Heads to the bar....
    *Sets up and restocks...

Morning All !!!

Monday....

yay.

Collectibles

Monday....

yay.

That looks so sad and pathetic.

Hope everyone had a nice a weekend.

Hope everyone had a nice a weekend.
    I got about halfway around the house with the weed eater, but then ran out of line.

Woot! Chores were done early!
    Collectibles

Page 214 of 293 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214215216217218224264 ... LastLast