Page 212 of 293 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212213214215216222262 ... LastLast
Results 4,221 to 4,240 of 5859

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    A Munchkin and a Minion - what could go wrong?
    8<snip>8
    Yes.

*chuckles

*Bekki wanders in...
    *Heads to the bar....
    *Sets up and restocks...
    *Preps the food and drinks for the day...
    *Pours morning drinks for all...

Morning All !!!
    Official Muskateers Bartender
    Proud Officer of Acme Fighting Co.
    "It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, Frodo my boy." He used to say. "You step into the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to." ~ Frodo Baggins (Quoting Bilbo Baggins)

I took part in the muchkin summer games last saturday, and plan on attending this weekend also. We had some trouble filling Strahd raid last time and eventually allowed big people on also. So if some of you have time and lvl 20+ small (or any) toon on Khyber, consider running with us. The friday raids start at 3 am for me, so I am not sure if I can run those, but I'll try. My toon is Patu, int based gnome swashbuckler.

Quote Originally Posted by Drelak View Post
    I took part in the muchkin summer games last saturday, and plan on attending this weekend also. We had some trouble filling Strahd raid last time and eventually allowed big people on also. So if some of you have time and lvl 20+ small (or any) toon on Khyber, consider running with us. The friday raids start at 3 am for me, so I am not sure if I can run those, but I'll try. My toon is Patu, int based gnome swashbuckler.
    I'd really love to but I don't have a character over 7th level on any server but my main Thelanis. Best of luck and loot to you though.
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Phantastique - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    I'd really love to but I don't have a character over 7th level on any server but my main Thelanis. Best of luck and loot to you though.
    I have some near-20s on most servers now, but most of them are still equipped with their level 7 gear.

Weekly rotation of Gold rolls, FTL. (For The Lolz)
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    Collectibles

Patu is sitting on lvl cap leveling epic destinies with couple of heroic and epic past lives, and it seems he is still seriously undergeared.

Anyway, first raid is nude chronoscope, so gear does not matter...

I have some near-20s on most servers now, but most of them are still equipped with their level 7 gear.

Weekly rotation of Gold rolls, FTL. (For The Lolz)
    Heh, I've been doing that too.

Got a couple good rolls last week or the week before. got a swashbuckler outfit on one char and a spirals robe thingy that left the female character wearing it half nekkid.

A Munchkin and a Minion - what could go wrong?
    Everyone is enjoying having a pet so far.

Puppy destruction so far includes:
    One shoe
    Two Socks
    One small ball (looks like a miniature/softball sized beach ball)
    One very old encyclopedia
    One baby blanket

While playing tug of war with the puppy with a twisted cloth-rope toy my daughter suddenly stopped, sighed really loudly and said "I can't play like that with him anymore."
    "Why?" I asked.
    "When I play-growl drool comes out of my mouth!" She says exasperated, wipes her face, then puts her hand on her hips.
    To which I respond by laughing till I have to wipe the tears out of my eyes.

I have since taught her how to pretend-growl with her mouth closed so she no longer has the drool issue... but that was so amusing.
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Phantastique - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

i miss my dog.
    Doppelganger? Whatever are you talking about, my dear?

if only i could find a girl like her...

Doppelganger? Whatever are you talking about, my dear?

Quote Originally Posted by doomboyv2 View Post

Lifespan of 12 hours might be a downer.
    Collectibles

Quote Originally Posted by doomboyv2 View Post
    She must be related to Larafey, the favored soul hireling. Larafey's lifespan is directly related to how fast she can spend her spell points in inverse proportions.

*Bekki wanders in...
    *Heads to the bar....
    *Sets up and restocks...

Morning All !!!
    "It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, Frodo my boy." He used to say. "You step into the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to." ~ Frodo Baggins (Quoting Bilbo Baggins)

I had an interesting drink in Latvia.
    It was built layer upon layer, staring with some amaretto, then baileys irish cream, and finally some american whiskey. They called it "Al Copone" in obvious attempt to prevent copyright problems or something.

I have trouble building that at home. Maybe my amaretto romanza is not thick enough for the baileys to float on?

My daughter's been coughing a lot recently and she has a party to go to Sunday. I told her we couldn't go if she kept coughing and she said "but I can keep my little mouth shut."

Sometimes I have to look away and laugh silently.

*Bekki wanders in...
    *Heads to the bar....
    *Sets up and restocks...

Morning All !!!

Happy Friday!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Drelak View Post
    I had an interesting drink in Latvia.
    It was built layer upon layer, staring with some amaretto, then baileys irish cream, and finally some american whiskey. They called it "Al Copone" in obvious attempt to prevent copyright problems or something.

I have trouble building that at home. Maybe my amaretto romanza is not thick enough for the baileys to float on?
    Basics: You're pouring the layers onto a spoon held at the surface of the drink, right?
    Collectibles

Quote Originally Posted by Bekki View Post

Happy Friday!!!
    It was, uncharacteristically, indeed, a happy Friday. Went down to my uncle's place and we dragged his boat off to the lake for some crappie fishing.
    Collectibles

Basics: You're pouring the layers onto a spoon held at the surface of the drink, right?
    Bartender did the amaretto/baileys layer just angling the glass and pouring low. I tried spoon, but now I see how I might be able to do it better. I am usually able to get whisky as separate layer on top.

Happy Father's Day to all you Daddies here. Hope you're having a great time. *passes around brisket and Neiman Marcus cake from our celebration.*

Page 212 of 293 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212213214215216222262 ... LastLast