Page 206 of 293 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216256 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,120 of 5859

*Bekki runss in...
    *Heads to the bar....
    *Sets up and restocks...
    *Preps the food and drinks for the day...
    *Pours drinks for all...

Afternoon All !!!
    Official Muskateers Bartender
    Proud Officer of Acme Fighting Co.
    "It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, Frodo my boy." He used to say. "You step into the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to." ~ Frodo Baggins (Quoting Bilbo Baggins)

It was an interesting holiday weekend, for sure. Grilling outside in shorts on Saturday, shoveling several inches of snow covered sleet on Sunday.

Likewise, it is absolutely amazing how much territory a rottie can spread 2 bags of trash across in one night... :/
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    Collectibles

*Bekki wanders in...
    *Heads to the bar....
    *Sets up and restocks...
    *Pours morning drinks for all...

Morning All !!!
    "It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, Frodo my boy." He used to say. "You step into the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to." ~ Frodo Baggins (Quoting Bilbo Baggins)

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    It was an interesting holiday weekend, for sure. Grilling outside in shorts on Saturday, shoveling several inches of snow covered sleet on Sunday.

Likewise, it is absolutely amazing how much territory a rottie can spread 2 bags of trash across in one night... :/
    Know the feeling on all accounts.

removing the bit of corn kernel that gets stuck between your teeth and gum feels so good.
    Doppelganger? Whatever are you talking about, my dear?

Quote Originally Posted by doomboyv2 View Post
    removing the bit of corn kernel that gets stuck between your teeth and gum feels so good.
    Certainly one of the finer moments in life that should be savored.
    Collectibles

Default Lurking no more

Hey All,

I was gone for a goodly while, personal, not worth exploring. I'm so behind on the newest stuff and I don't care. The liberation of shedding all concern beyond simply playing what I want with my family, some in their final days, has reignited my interest. Flavor builds from now on. End game is whatever my imagination says it is. Everything else is background noise.

I finally got tired of Window$ and installed DDO on Ubuntu with Wine 3.x. Love it. Ask me how.

Getting old turns out to be not so bad. Perspective. The morning aches I can do without.

Peace!
    The newest computer can merely compound, at speed, the oldest problem in the relations between human beings, and in the end the communicator will be confronted with the old problem, of what to say and how to say it. - Edward R. Murrow (1964)

Quote Originally Posted by sebastianosmith View Post
    Hey All,

I was gone for a goodly while, personal, not worth exploring. I'm so behind on the newest stuff and I don't care. The liberation of shedding all concern beyond simply playing what I want with my family, some in their final days, has reignited my interest. Flavor builds from now on. End game is whatever my imagination says it is. Everything else is background noise.

I finally got tired of Window$ and installed DDO on Ubuntu with Wine 3.x. Love it. Ask me how.

Getting old turns out to be not so bad. Perspective. The morning aches I can do without.

Peace!
    Hey Sebastian. Good to see you around again. Welcome back

Also, flavour builds rule.
    Doppelganger? Whatever are you talking about, my dear?

*Bekki wanders in...
    *Heads to the bar....
    *Sets up and restocks...

Morning All !!!

Playing Walking Dead - No Man's Land on wife's phone**. VERY casual, and don't really pay attention to the PvP side of it where people attack your outpost, and you're supposed to attack others. I do check the logs occasionally to see who has splattered my poor defense zombies. This morning, I see my outpost got raided by CupcakeZ ?!!

**- No, I will NOT upgrade my old trusty (and droppable without a $100+ repair bill) slider phone. I don't care WHAT games I'm missing out on.
    Collectibles

Quote Originally Posted by doomboyv2 View Post
    Hey Sebastian. Good to see you around again. Welcome back

Also, flavour builds rule.
    Thanks DB! I'm happy to see you are still around as well. I hope all is well. How goes your education? Aren't you about ready for university?
    The newest computer can merely compound, at speed, the oldest problem in the relations between human beings, and in the end the communicator will be confronted with the old problem, of what to say and how to say it. - Edward R. Murrow (1964)

*Bekki wanders in...
    *Heads to the bar....
    *Sets up and restocks...

Morning All !!!

Happy Friday!!!

Thanks DB! I'm happy to see you are still around as well. I hope all is well. How goes your education? Aren't you about ready for university?
    Nice to have you back Sebastian. And congrats on the /Nab.

Yeah I think he is about ready. But that is for our young friend to answer.

Looks like my sister in law is gonna marry a gent from your area
    Down there in Hobbit land.
    Last edited by Bekki; 04-06-2018 at 08:15 AM.

I’ll clean this up while I’m here.

/Nab

Quote Originally Posted by Bekki View Post
    Nice to have you back Sebastian. And congrats on the /Nab.
    Thank you, Bekki. I'm still not certain exactly what constitutes a "nab", but far be from me to decline it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bekki View Post
    Looks like my sister in law is gonna marry a gent from your area
    Down there in Hobbit land.
    Congratulations and best wishes to your sister-in-law getting married! However, I think you've confused my place of origin with that of another. As much as I admire the Kiwis and have found the few I've met to be warm and inviting people, I cannot count myself among them.

Well, met the third of my three neighbors this morning about 1 AM. During their usual drunken backyard bonfire, this time they decided to add some pistol shooting to the mix - and were firing across the far corner of our back yard.

I went over and had a short discussion with them about that.

I doubt it will do any good, and will eventually have to call the county boys in on the situation. Hmph. This is the kind of stuff I moved OUT of the city to get away from.
    Collectibles

I wake up Sunday morning, is snowing to all heck.
    I wake up again around lunchtime, snowing has stopped, all has melted.
    I wake up again at 4 PM, snowing huge fluffy flakes has resumed.
    White frosty wonderland here at home, all has melted in the city.

... 70 Tuesday.

Collectibles

*Bekki wanders in...
    *Heads to the bar....
    *Sets up and restocks...

Morning All !!!

Thank you, Bekki. I'm still not certain exactly what constitutes a "nab", but far be from me to decline it.

Congratulations and best wishes to your sister-in-law getting married! However, I think you've confused my place of origin with that of another. As much as I admire the Kiwis and have found the few I've met to be warm and inviting people, I cannot count myself among them.
    Sorry bout the misunderstanding. I thought we’re from that area.
    He is good guy and that’s the most important part but he will have to learn
    To accept one thing about Filipinas they get together and they’re gonna talk in Tagalog.
    That’s just the way it is, once he gets that he will be a lot happier.

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    Well, met the third of my three neighbors this morning about 1 AM. During their usual drunken backyard bonfire, this time they decided to add some pistol shooting to the mix - and were firing across the far corner of our back yard.

I went over and had a short discussion with them about that.

I doubt it will do any good, and will eventually have to call the county boys in on the situation. Hmph. This is the kind of stuff I moved OUT of the city to get away from.
    Yikes!!!

That is all.
    Last edited by Bekki; 04-09-2018 at 02:01 PM.

Page 206 of 293 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216256 ... LastLast