Page 189 of 293 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193199239289 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,780 of 5859

Quote Originally Posted by Bekki View Post
    Holds back tears at the loss of the venison and the briskets...

*muttering to self...
    “I won’t cry... I won’t cry...”

I’m sorry for you loss CD...
    *a lone tear rolls down his cheek*
    Doppelganger? Whatever are you talking about, my dear?

*Bekki wanders in...
    *Heads to the bar....
    *Sets up and restocks...
    *Preps the food and drinks for the day...
    *Pours morning drinks for all...

Morning All !!!
    Official Muskateers Bartender
    Proud Officer of Acme Fighting Co.
    "It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, Frodo my boy." He used to say. "You step into the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to." ~ Frodo Baggins (Quoting Bilbo Baggins)

Good morning all.

Got the school pictures yesterday, my daughter looks adorable... my son looks a little goofy... okay I think the photographer captured them perfectly.
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Phantastique - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

been working on my Advanced Programming course project.
    we're making a website for listing food sales on campus, with me doing front end and the other three in the group doing back end.

feels like i'm mostly working while the others aren't doing much :\

wish i could do the project solo, but nooooo, gotta have groups *grumble grumble*

i have 4 group project this semester, and 4 courses which give exams. save me, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post

OMG cd, my hubby would be flipping his lid if we lost that much... especially the brisket... he'd probably hold a mock farewell for the brisket.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekki View Post
    Holds back tears at the loss of the Beef, venison, fish, wild pork, turkey, and briskets...

*muttering to self...
    “I won’t cry... I won’t cry...”

I’m sorry for you loss CD...
    I did have some emotive outbursts during the process and after. My post was heavily filtered for forum'ability.

Now thinking about it, I'm just...

CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    Collectibles

Quote Originally Posted by doomboyv2 View Post

feels like i'm mostly working while the others aren't doing much :\

wish i could do the project solo, but nooooo, gotta have groups *grumble grumble*....
    ~...Said nearly every programming/IT student in history.

'Group projects' are presented as an "it teaches teamwork" tool, but is really just more of an advanced teaching aid preparing the students for how it is in the real world.
    Collectibles

Morning all.

I'd say good morning except I woke up with one of those migraines with so much pressure that not only does my head hurt but all of my teeth hurt. I love the cool weather but the barometric pressure shift has some disadvantages.

On the upside my kids' school pictures are coming this week, it will be my daughter's first school photo.
    Opa says the best thing for a migraine is a Scotch Bonnet. He looks very wise as he says such things, but the twinkle in his eye suggests there is more to the story.
    1776 Growing Liberty for Centuries 2022

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    *Looking out at the weather in GD'land*

Are those raindrops...or tears?

Our trash guys ain't gonna be happy with me. I finally managed to stay awake on trash day long enough to clean the freezer out.

Rough guessing, I just threw out over 120 lbs of beef, venison, various fish, wild pork & turkey. Trying not to think of the the two ~4 lb briskets that died at the bottom of the pile.
    On that note...

Good morning all.

Before I forget or get caught up in other things. I played with my daughter this morning and found a quest she really, really likes. Surprisingly, its one that barely registers with me. Stromvauld's Mine. The funniest part was her running from the bug monsters (rustmonsters) yelling for me to squish them. I'm never going to get tired of that...
    Now I fudged the story a tad while reading her the dialogue. I told her the drow took some people captive and worked them to exhaustion so we had to find all the captives and the gems were bonus treasure. For my daughter the quest played out a little like Where's Waldo 3D. Amazingly she found all the gems on her own but I had to give her some clues with the people. One in particular she couldn't find because her character was basically standing in them... she was turning around and around with the arrow keys but not looking down or moving. Afterward, we left the tavern and it was raining at night so she insisted we go somewhere dry to sleep. Instead of going back in the tavern I led her to the Temple of the Sovereign Host and let her find the room with the beds so we could "rest". Then she took me to the room with dishes and insisted we "eat".

I was thinking about running some Night Revels with her but her attention span for the game is pretty low. If I did it would have to be with a singular goal in mind for her. She doesn't have any character over level 11 (and that character got there mostly from wilderness XP and daily dice). She likes cosmetics and pets but those require some effort. I was thinking she might like one of the Brooms or the Witch's Hat. What do you guys think?
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Phantastique - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

Oh and I totally forgot but last week sometime I took her to Ataraxia's and her panic at the enormous rusties on the island put us in red alert because she ran off into unexplored territory aggroing everything possible screaming "BIG BUGS MOMMY!!! HUGE! BIGGEREST BUGS EVER!" And various other exclamations of panic. She liked the spa though, it was difficult to extract her from there.

I had taken her to the island before but either we didn't get any rust monster spawns or I've just forgotten it.

.... She likes cosmetics and pets but those require some effort. I was thinking she might like one of the Brooms or the Witch's Hat. What do you guys think?
    You could sneak onto her character some time when she's not looking and do a majority of the grind word, then later let her go in and do the last bit it would take to barter the items.

Oh and I totally forgot but last week sometime I took her to Ataraxia's and her panic at the enormous rusties on the island put us in red alert because she ran off into unexplored territory aggroing everything possible screaming "BIG BUGS MOMMY!!! HUGE! BIGGEREST BUGS EVER!" And various other exclamations of panic. ...
    Not sure how you managed to survive that. I'd have been rolling off my chair laughing too hard to help.
    Collectibles

Good morning all.

You could sneak onto her character some time when she's not looking and do a majority of the grind word, then later let her go in and do the last bit it would take to barter the items.
    Not sure how you managed to survive that. I'd have been rolling off my chair laughing too hard to help.
    That's a good idea. Oh I never said we survived. She eventually got tripped by a cat and I was on my rogue so I was easy pickings for the insane mass of mobs that turned on me after their initial target bit the dust. I was laughing. You know that laughing so hard you cry some. Yeah, I was doing that.

*enters tavern*
    *sees envelope addressed to her on bar*
    *opens envelope to find an invitation to some place called Ravenloft*

Yes, I got an e-mail with ex-pack codes. Loving the presents.

Quote Originally Posted by Tscheuss View Post
    *enters tavern*

lucky girl. all i got was 5 exams.

blargh. just so emotionally drained.

so many tests. maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

at least Destiny 2 releases tomorrow night. i'll probably get to play it Thursday night, have exams every day till then.

*collapses on bar*

Quote Originally Posted by Tscheuss View Post
    *enters tavern*

That is totally as cool as a raccoon riding a bicycle!

Collectibles

Thanks to the VIP +XP weekend over on Hobbit-side, I have capped my first character over there now. Got there mostly by running solo quests and wilderness exploring, so haven't run the Instances/Raids one needs to do to get the gear necessary to run the Mordor stuff without dying. Kinduva bite to shell out for the max package there just to have a new place to die.
    Between that experience, and budgeting concerns, makes me hesitant to buy in to Ravenloft even at the mid level.
    Collectibles

*Bekki wanders in...
    *Heads to the bar....
    *Sets up and restocks...
    *Preps the food and drinks for the day...
    *Pours morning drinks for all...

Morning All !!!
    Official Muskateers Bartender
    Proud Officer of Acme Fighting Co.
    "It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, Frodo my boy." He used to say. "You step into the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to." ~ Frodo Baggins (Quoting Bilbo Baggins)

blargh. 1 exam down, 4 to go.
    just finished going through the slides for the two tomorrow. i should be fine, but right now my head is swimming with numbers. blegh.

Page 189 of 293 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193199239289 ... LastLast