Page 169 of 293 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219269 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,380 of 5859

Hey folks, been awhile.
    My aunt's gift for my birthday arrived today. A 55-piece computer toolkit from Belkin.
    It's a great kit, aside from possibly the worst flashlight i've ever seen, but that's not much of an issue.
    Truth be told I was kind of hoping for a Leatherman Skeletool, but I'll likely get waaaaay more utility out of this.

College summer courses start in around 2 weeks, and I'm planning to take one of my old desktop monitors with me for my room. That way if anything happens to it I won't really mind, and it helps a lot when writing papers.

Been looking into online writing gigs in order to make some video game money. Want to get Destiny 2, and am keeping an eye on the new Battlefront 2 and Bioware's new game, Anthem. Sadly since Destiny 2 is being released on battle.net, i'll have to pay normal US prices for the game :\ (Steam usually has localized prices for India which are significantly cheaper, since otherwise we wouldn't be able to buy too many games).

Other than that, not much going on.
    "May the flamin' force be with you!"

Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Are these screenshots you are taking of yourself? Have you tried having your friend take the pic? My warlock isn't high enough level to equip that scepter or I'd see if I could find an angle that would work. What background are you thinking of using?

That reminds me. I noticed the other day that Cdbd3rd, you took down your dragonborn and that made me sad. =(
    Yes, taking them of myself.

it's the angle of the eyeball that is the issue, it looks toward the right normally, and when in blast autoattack mode it' looks down and to the right.

To get a good view of the eyeball you are looking up at the character from far to the right.

If I could find a good angle I was going to go into one of the madness quests, probably the one where the breastplate drops and take a shot near the fleshcrafted fashion stage...

'Floaty eyeball says must killll... Killl...'

but alas, the angles wouldn't work.

Oh, and I almost forgot this little story (from that start of my holidays, actually).

So I live in an apartment complex, and I know some of the other kids here. Most of them are younger than me, so still school-going.

Anyways, I know this one girl, let's call her T. She's a bit on the... wild side, used to smoke up, drink a lot etc. (She's calmed down a fair bit now, of her own effort.)
    There's a guy who I know as well, let's call him S. He was my junior in school, rode the same bus, so we knew each other decently.

Anyways, I meet T in the elevator, say hi, and go our ways. Few days later I meet S in the elevator, and he's giving me these odd looks.

"So, you and T, huh?"
    "Uh... what?"

Seems she had told some people that she and I had had... intimate relations.

So I told S that wasn't true, and that was that.

Just curious at how my rumored self has more game than my actual self does, and at why T would say such a thing considering I'm not exactly the hottest piece on the market.
    Of course, there's always the chance that S made it up, so that's there. But I don't know, he seemed kind of genuine. Oh well. Idle minds.

Quote Originally Posted by doomboy View Post
    Oh, and I almost forgot this little story (from that start of my holidays, actually).

So I live in an apartment complex, and I know some of the other kids here. Most of them are younger than me, so still school-going.

Anyways, I know this one girl, let's call her T. She's a bit on the... wild side, used to smoke up, drink a lot etc. (She's calmed down a fair bit now, of her own effort.)
    There's a guy who I know as well, let's call him S. He was my junior in school, rode the same bus, so we knew each other decently.

Anyways, I meet T in the elevator, say hi, and go our ways. Few days later I meet S in the elevator, and he's giving me these odd looks.

"So, you and T, huh?"
    "Uh... what?"

Seems she had told some people that she and I had had... intimate relations.

So I told S that wasn't true, and that was that.

Just curious at how my rumored self has more game than my actual self does, and at why T would say such a thing considering I'm not exactly the hottest piece on the market.
    Of course, there's always the chance that S made it up, so that's there. But I don't know, he seemed kind of genuine. Oh well. Idle minds.
    On a GUESS she did it to fend off unwelcome advances, kinda an 'I'm with Him, and don't wanna deal with you' thing. pure speculation though.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenicis View Post
    On a GUESS she did it to fend off unwelcome advances, kinda an 'I'm with Him, and don't wanna deal with you' thing. pure speculation though.
    that's actually a good point, but in this case she's know the guy for a while, so I'd guess that it's something else. I could ask her, but... I don't know.

Community Member Captain_Wizbang's Avatar

Hiya cupcakes

Quote Originally Posted by ferd View Post
    Hiya cupcakes

heya
    Doppelganger? Whatever are you talking about, my dear?

That reminds me. I noticed the other day that Cdbd3rd, you took down your dragonborn and that made me sad. =(
    Yeah, I can repost it, but other folks' dragons are much better posed and adorned...
    Last edited by cdbd3rd; 06-21-2017 at 03:39 AM.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    Collectibles

*Bekki wanders in...
    *Heads to the bar....
    *Sets up and restocks...
    *Preps the food and drinks for the day...
    *Pours morning drinks for all...

Morning All !!!
    Official Muskateers Bartender
    Proud Officer of Acme Fighting Co.
    "It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, Frodo my boy." He used to say. "You step into the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to." ~ Frodo Baggins (Quoting Bilbo Baggins)

Good afternoon all. My little girl is five today. I'm making her a rainbow cake decorated in skittles. I'm exhausted already and the party isn't till later.
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Phantastique - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

Community Member Captain_Wizbang's Avatar

Good afternoon all. My little girl is five today. I'm making her a rainbow cake decorated in skittles. I'm exhausted already and the party isn't till later.
    Happy Birthday to the yung'un.

And while Im here........................

You're not going to remember this post after you scroll down

Caffeine Much caffeine.

Then wine after...

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenicis View Post
    Caffeine Much caffeine.

Then wine after...
    Caffeine check. Party done. Wine... *blech* ...but I have some Mead, I'll have a shot of that before bed.

My munchkin with her cake, incidentally she talked (badgered) me into letting her decorate her cake with skittles all by herself. *phew* That independent streak is coming out in spades.

Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Phantastique - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

Caffeine check. Party done. Wine... *blech* ...but I have some Mead, I'll have a shot of that before bed.

My munchkin with her cake, incidentally she talked (badgered) me into letting her decorate her cake with skittles all by herself. *phew* That independent streak is coming out in spades.

is that a mini Elsa on top of the cake? looks like a fun cake.
    Doppelganger? Whatever are you talking about, my dear?

Oh, and don't forget skittles on pancakes!!

Collectibles

Quote Originally Posted by doomboyv2 View Post
    is that a mini Elsa on top of the cake? looks like a fun cake.
    Nope its a number 5 candle. They were out of the palm sized ones at the store so hubby bought the pack with all the little numerals and we just used the 5. You can't see it but inside the cake is in rainbow layers that I baked 2 layers at a time. Everything turned out okay except violet which looked more blue-gray than violet. I guess I didn't use quite enough red food coloring in that layer. It looked pretty purple as batter though.

I don't want to contemplate what all the food coloring is going to do to our digestion.

Interesting you thought that was Elsa, her cake the year before last was strawberry, with strawberry icing and several little plastic Disney figures on top surrounding a larger number 3 candle. Her favorites at that time were Rapunzel, Tinkerbell, and Elsa.

Wait I'm forgetting the cake shaped like a bowl skirt with a tinkerbell doll coming out the top that was last year's cake.
    Last edited by Aelonwy; 06-22-2017 at 10:19 AM. Reason: mis-rembering

Congrats on the Chronicle win Cd!

Your munchkin is kinda blurry.

Congrats to her on creative decorating ideas AND convincing you to let her do it herself.

A rainbow cake inside? Like the full rainbow-in-the-dark spectrum?
    Zyinniah Hazelnut and Curissa Hazelnut on most servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazelnut View Post
    Your munchkin is kinda blurry.

Congrats to her on creative decorating ideas AND convincing you to let her do it herself.

A rainbow cake inside? Like the full rainbow-in-the-dark spectrum?
    Sadly only 6 layers, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Violet (turned out blue-gray). Think more Rainbow Brite. It was a pic hubby took on his phone.

Congrats on the Chronicle win Cd!
    Thanks. Just saw that myself.
    Collectibles

Page 169 of 293 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219269 ... LastLast