Page 165 of 293 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175215265 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,300 of 5859

So for whatever reason I felt pangs of nostalgia and fired up DDO last night and logged on to my once beloved cleric sunshine.
    It would appear that being away for over a year got her booted from "For Pony" though lol. oh well guess that just means the old guild is getting some TLC from someone.

Now I was rusty as hell but did manage to stumble my way around things and did seem to still be unkillable but slow to kill things in return - nothing new there lol. But... now here's the game breaker for me.... did something change in how the controls work because I found very little response in movement controls. I used to use lmb to rotate and rmb to attack with wasd keys mixed in to spin, strafe, rotate and attack all at the same time yet last night I constantly found myself facing the wrong way or pressing forward key only to run off in another direction. it seemed that if i hit rmb and lmb and a movement key all at once it locked the movement key and I had to stop doing anything before i could reset the wasd keys.

It was rather frustrating and did cut my time short but it was still nice to see my old cleric again
    Somedays your the Bug
    Somedays your the Windscreen.

Quote Originally Posted by issiana View Post
    So for whatever reason I felt pangs of nostalgia and fired up DDO last night and logged on to my once beloved cleric sunshine.
    It would appear that being away for over a year got her booted from "For Pony" though lol. oh well guess that just means the old guild is getting some TLC from someone.

Now I was rusty as hell but did manage to stumble my way around things and did seem to still be unkillable but slow to kill things in return - nothing new there lol. But... now here's the game breaker for me.... did something change in how the controls work because I found very little response in movement controls. I used to use lmb to rotate and rmb to attack with wasd keys mixed in to spin, strafe, rotate and attack all at the same time yet last night I constantly found myself facing the wrong way or pressing forward key only to run off in another direction. it seemed that if i hit rmb and lmb and a movement key all at once it locked the movement key and I had to stop doing anything before i could reset the wasd keys.

It was rather frustrating and did cut my time short but it was still nice to see my old cleric again
    I've been having similar issues toggling in and out of mouselook mode, I'd occasionally find myself facing a totally whacked direction; like looking straight up, or down, or facing a wall that had been behind me.

I've gotten into the habit of taking my fingers off wasd when toggling in and out of mouselook.

Quote Originally Posted by issiana View Post
    It would appear that being away for over a year got her booted from "For Pony" though lol. oh well guess that just means the old guild is getting some TLC from someone....
    Yeah, he kicked every character that was inactive for a couple months. I manage to keep 3 active and have taken leadership a couple times when he takes breaks - handing it back on return.

I can mail Sunshine a guild token when I'm on later for my DD rolls, if ya want.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    Collectibles

Afternoon all.

After some confused discussion with my daughter she has decided that the combination of dwarf and half-orc is dworc, and simultaneously (and incredibly inconsistently) has decided that my halforc is not her dwarf's mommy but that her entire dwarven family (with one exception) is inside the Second Gauntlet Goods.

Beli Sanddap is her mom.
    Eleen d'Kundarak is her grandma.
    Thorvax d'Kundarak is her dad.
    Derek Kandar is her brother.
    ...and the dwarf in the cargo bay on our guildship is her grandpa, he stays on the ship to keep an eye on her.

When she starts playing PnP with us in a handful of years (that will probably pass too swiftly) she will be capable of creating excellent backstories for her characters.
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Phantastique - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Afternoon all.

After some confused discussion with my daughter she has decided that the combination of dwarf and half-orc is dworc, and simultaneously (and incredibly inconsistently) has decided that my halforc is not her dwarf's mommy but that her entire dwarven family (with one exception) is inside the Second Gauntlet Goods.....

Ouch. Tossed to the curb for NPCs.

--------------

Yesterday I was due to cycle thru my aged Diablo 2 chars to reset their death timers. Decided to mess around with one of my mule chars, and started playing in the late morning. A few minutes later it was 11 PM at night.

I forgot how fast a day can disappear playing that one.
    Collectibles

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    Ouch. Tossed to the curb for NPCs.
    She can be capricious, I'm used to it.
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Phantastique - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

*Bekki wanders in...
    *Heads to the bar....
    *Sets up and restocks...
    *Preps the food and drinks for the day...
    *Pours morning drinks for all...

Morning All !!!
    Official Muskateers Bartender
    Proud Officer of Acme Fighting Co.
    "It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, Frodo my boy." He used to say. "You step into the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to." ~ Frodo Baggins (Quoting Bilbo Baggins)

Quote Originally Posted by Bekki View Post

Morning All !!!
    Or maybe a little later than "morning".

Collectibles

Holy Heck is that Wily Coyote's live action counterpart?

*Bekki wanders in...
    *Heads to the bar....
    *Sets up and restocks...

Morning All !!!
    "It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, Frodo my boy." He used to say. "You step into the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to." ~ Frodo Baggins (Quoting Bilbo Baggins)

Eeesh!

Here's hoping your Tuesday is much better CD.

*Bekki pours you a drink...

Holy Heck is that Wily Coyote's live action counterpart?
    The look on his face is utterly priceless...

Morning all.

I'm not sure if this is kosher I haven't belonged to this Tavern very long but I'd like to put this notice on the board behind the bar, that I'm judging a DDO Fashion show (rules, deadline and other info in main thread in General Discussions). Hope to see you there in your fanciest duds.

Morning all.

I'm not sure if this is kosher I haven't belonged to this Tavern very long but I'd like to put this notice on the board behind the bar, that I'm judging a DDO Fashion show (rules, deadline and other info in main thread in General Discussions). Hope to see you there in your fanciest duds.

Perfectly fine. ...'cept ya forgot yer link.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...tion?p=5981177
    Collectibles

Thank you.

To be perfectly honest the DDO forum is the first forum to which I've ever belonged and I forget sometimes how to do things like link threads, post videos etc and have to look up directions again... and again.

Thank you.

To be perfectly honest the DDO forum is the first forum to which I've ever belonged and I forget sometimes how to do things like link threads, post videos etc and have to look up directions again... and again.
    Control + C = Copy.
    Control + V = Paste.

*Ducks for cover!*

Collectibles

=P its the url bit that I forget. What does url even mean?

*Bekki wanders in...
    *Heads to the bar....
    *Sets up and restocks...

Morning All !!!

=P its the url bit that I forget. What does url even mean?
    https://techterms.com/definition/url

Morning all

Mrglf'mrgnin...

*Falls up the stairs and climbs into recliner.*
    -or-
    *Climbs up the stairs and falls into recliner.*

...or something like that.
    Collectibles

Page 165 of 293 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175215265 ... LastLast