Page 133 of 293 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183233 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,660 of 5859

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    In an intriguing coincidence...

It was a good morning to sleep (like most of them are), but the dreaming this morning took me back to Tan-Tar-A resort again, but this time it was set up that everything outside the main building was paintball zombie apocalypse - including getting back 'n forth to/from our cabin. There was a real feel of danger to it, like I think they were using real zombies...

Sometimes waking up really sux.
    So is that Your version of pleasant dream, or are You like one of my friends who always tells us not to wish him pleasant dreams, because he wants to see horrible nightmares?

Quote Originally Posted by Drelak View Post
    So is that Your version of pleasant dream, or are You like one of my friends who always tells us not to wish him pleasant dreams, because he wants to see horrible nightmares?
    Be very careful about asking for a peek inside that one's head.
    1776 Growing Liberty for Centuries 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Drelak View Post
    C: All of the Above?

Quote Originally Posted by Tscheuss View Post

qft.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    Collectibles

Oh yes... I've had a peek inside there...

I'm still in therapy...

But the doc says I'm getting better...
    Official Muskateers Bartender
    Proud Officer of Acme Fighting Co.
    "It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, Frodo my boy." He used to say. "You step into the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to." ~ Frodo Baggins (Quoting Bilbo Baggins)

Howdy, good morning all.
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Phantastique - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

Hm! Been busy here - for a weekend.

Tyrric got a new toy. Taking a break from his cooking chores...

Was gonna get a shiny new pony, but new 'system' requires actually running all the festival events instead of just having the number of tokens. Was the only advantage to having maxed out Inn League stuff.
    Collectibles

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    Hm! Been busy here - for a weekend.

Tyrric got a new toy. Taking a break from his cooking chores...

Was gonna get a shiny new pony, but new 'system' requires actually running all the festival events instead of just having the number of tokens. Was the only advantage to having maxed out Inn League stuff.
    It doesn't take that long.

It doesn't take that long.
    If I had a nickel...

Erm, maybe nvm that.
    Collectibles

I am about ready to TR my main from 30 to 1. I just need to choose new class.
    I will have 2 paladin PL:s and one Bard PL, 2 x Brace and maybe Doublestrike.
    I also have quite a collection of 2h weapons from paladin lives and finessable weapons from Bard life including Thunderforged rapier.

I think I have all races and classes except the Iconic Gnome.
    When feeling insecure I tend to solo a lot.
    I have enough tokens of twelve to TR again straight from 20, if I wish.
    The main point of this toon has been that he looks kind of like santa claus.

Any suggestions?

been checking out some For Honor gameplay. really tempted to get it, especially since the price in india is at least at a 60% discount to the europe one.

edit: just checked. the ultimate edition, which has the season pass included, costs 30 USD in india. that's it. wow.
    Last edited by doomboyv2; 01-16-2017 at 08:26 AM.
    Doppelganger? Whatever are you talking about, my dear?

*Bekki wanders in...
    *Heads to the bar....
    *Sets up and restocks...
    *Preps the food and drinks for the day...
    *Pours morning drinks for all...

Morning All !!!
    "It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, Frodo my boy." He used to say. "You step into the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to." ~ Frodo Baggins (Quoting Bilbo Baggins)

Good morning.

Morning... er good afternoon all.
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Phantastique - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

It's... been a while. Hey, folks!

*sits by the bar*

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Starting a new thread to continue the chat. The original thread is now in the Hall of Fame! Unfortunately, the thread got large enough that it was allegedly causing some technical issues, so it had to be closed. Have fun in the new thread!
    Oh, wow. How long did it get?

Quote Originally Posted by doomboyv2 View Post
    feeling same way about life, to an extent. i don't know why, i mean, studies are fine (managing so much more easily in college), and i'm getting enough free time to relax, but... just feeling lonely.

not for lack of friends, but lack of certain companionship. ah geez, it sounds pathetic, i know, and saying to others isn't likely to help, so it's why i'm only tell you guys. i feel like i've had good fortune in life in general, just that it completely drops off when romance is concerned. not like i haven't tried, but... yeah.
    Let me tell you a secret: Good relationships are hard to find. Like, really hard. It is simply impossible to understand why or how some people are always dating someone. Strong chemistry is rare. Sure, you don't need that for, um, physical comfort but that's not all one is looking for in a relationship, isn't it? I'm 27 and I haven't had many girlfriends, but I made the ones I had count.

Also, don't search for a significant other. Seek complicity.

Register in clubs where you have common interests. I resumed university this year too and I show up in as many social activities as I can. I am, many times, the socially awkward kid in a corner but that's how you make friends. By showing up. I help people in causes I believe in, hang out in the economics student room, go to parties, etc. I assume eventually one of these things will get me a girlfriend but that isn't why I do them. I do them because I want a larger social circles and those are people where people I may get along with are more likely to be at.

Be the most awesome version of yourself you can be and eventually someone great is going to take notice.

Quote Originally Posted by doomboyv2 View Post
    any good anime series i should watch? i know Gintama (one of my all time favourites) has started a new season, but i still want some comedy ones. preferably outside of high school. kinda sick of that.
    If you've never watched it, ef - A Tale of Memories (followed by its sequel, ef - A Tale of Melodies) is a visual masterpiece (if you enjoy drama). More broadly, anything by SHAFT is worth a watch (Bakomonogatari, Madoka, etc.) If you're looking for a long entertaining series, both Hajime no Ippo and Hunter x Hunter stand out from the usually boring shonen genre.

For a seinen, have you seen Black Lagoon or REDLINE?

For a good comedy, enjoyed both Seitokai no Ichizon and Seitokai Yakuindomo.
    Last edited by Borror0; 01-18-2017 at 01:45 PM.
    DDOwiki.com, #1 source for DDO information.

Hey there Borror0

Let's see... we got well over
    5,200 pages...
    105,567 posts; last post was by Issiana.
    And

OVER 5,000,000 Views!
    Last edited by Bekki; 01-19-2017 at 01:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Borror0 View Post

Let me tell you a secret: Good relationships are hard to find. Like, really hard. It is simply impossible to understand why or how some people are always dating someone. Strong chemistry is rare. Sure, you don't need that for, um, physical comfort but that's not all one is looking for in a relationship, isn't it? I'm 27 and I haven't had many girlfriends, but I made the ones I had count.

Also, don't search for a significant other. Seek complicity.

Register in clubs where you have common interests. I resumed university this year too and I show up in as many social activities as I can. I am, many times, the socially awkward kid in a corner but that's how you make friends. By showing up. I help people in causes I believe in, hang out in the economics student room, go to parties, etc. I assume eventually one of these things will get me a girlfriend but that isn't why I do them. I do them because I want a larger social circles and those are people where people I may get along with are more likely to be at.

Be the most awesome version of yourself you can be and eventually someone great is going to take notice.

If you've never watched it, ef - A Tale of Memories (followed by its sequel, ef - A Tale of Melodies) is a visual masterpiece (if you enjoy drama). More broadly, anything by SHAFT is worth a watch (Bakomonogatari, Madoka, etc.) If you're looking for a long entertaining series, both Hajime no Ippo and Hunter x Hunter stand out from the usually boring shonen genre.

For a seinen, have you seen Black Lagoon or REDLINE?

For a good comedy, enjoyed both Seitokai no Ichizon and Seitokai Yakuindomo.
    yeah, okay. i'll try showing up at more stuff then. i'm not really interested in the physical stuff either. guess i really just want someone whom i can hang out with more.

Seen and love both Black Lagoon and Redline(assuming you mean the movie and not something else)
    Seen and love both Seitokai no Ichizon and Yakuindomo
    I'm trying to get back to watching the monogatari series, and i really should give Madoka a try.

I'll check out Ef then, i'm a sucker for good visuals, and i enjoy a good dama.
    Doppelganger? Whatever are you talking about, my dear?

Quote Originally Posted by Borror0 View Post
    It's... been a while. Hey, folks!

*sits by the bar*

Oh, wow. How long did it get?....
    You can tell how long they've been away by the questions they know they shouldn't ask around here...

Good to see ya, B. Hanging around, or passing through?

*Glances at other posts*

Build hunting? Cool. WB!
    Last edited by cdbd3rd; 01-19-2017 at 06:21 AM.
    Collectibles

Sweetness!

Collectibles

*Bekki wanders in...
    *Heads to the bar....
    *Sets up and restocks...

Morning All !!!

*Bekki wanders in...
    *Heads to the bar....
    *Sets up and restocks...

Morning All !!!

Happy Friday!!!

Page 133 of 293 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183233 ... LastLast