Page 120 of 293 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170220 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,400 of 5859

Thank you so much for the warmth from you all, it really is very touching and poignant I have missed you all and the crazy stuff that went on here, but this.....

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This... This... I just lost it so badly I'm sure my neighbours heard me crack up... priceless

Very sorry to hear of cocoa's passing Funny, more so that I wasn't around when it occurred. Part of my wows this last few months is I lost my beloved fluffy black cat who we had for about 10 years to a sudden illness and complication. His lose was made worse by my family burying him without inviting me. Miss Vodka was a very close friend when I found that out.

I will try to work out how to get a pic posted here, cause I took one of my back yard on Sunday that should probably leave many drooling It was so gorgeous out here, I've taken to sitting on my deck at nights with a red wine watching the stars while listening to the waves crashing on the beach, very relaxing. As I said, It's been a long dark path but now I've settled myself I'm in a good place and although I know CD is right that the path is ongoing, i'm ok with it so am enjoying things again.
    Somedays your the Bug
    Somedays your the Windscreen.

Quote Originally Posted by Tscheuss View Post
    Oh, Iss! I am caught between being happy you're all right and sad for your troubles and excited about the earthquake. Very happy to about you riding, but most of all, welcome back.
    Hugs to you to

P.s .. we don't have to do a CD man hug
    Somedays your the Bug

Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Nice to meet you Iss. I'm fairly new to this pub. But I like the company.
    *tips hat*

Good to meet you fair sir, I be the resident crazy that seems to have escaped from someplace "down under"
    Somedays your the Bug

We're okay with the old Iss, but a PM to Cordo can probably get ya your 'ghost creds if you prefer that one.

Curious thing about that quake. My ex in Auckland says she hasn't felt anything from this round. Amazing given the amount of damages I'm seeing posted across the web.

Oh, and yes, I'm Google Mapping "Waikuku Beach" ...
    Hah... typical Aucklander to not notice anything below the bombay hills, lol. I bet if any of them did feel it, it would only be because there latte got spilled a little
    (p.s we ture NZ'ers from the south island disown the fake NZ'ers from up north... Aucklanders are especially disowned with much prejudice )

As for forum stuff... it's all good. Much like gaming.. it's only for fun so why stress the small stuff like post counts etc.. I know... I know heathen in the midst yeah yeah yeah
    Somedays your the Bug

Quote Originally Posted by Bekki View Post
    Well said.
    aye agreed... and if the sugar coating fails there's always scotch and vodka and my special friend... midori
    Somedays your the Bug

Quote Originally Posted by issiana View Post
    ... scotch and vodka and my special friend... midori
    That's a start. Now temper off the scotch, then add tequila, rum, and gin and you've got yourself a winner.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    Collectibles

The first sign that it's gonna be a bad day for someone is when you find a pile of sent mail in the middle of the street as you come home from w***.

I got it all picked up, it's about a 3 inch tall stack of envelopes. Lot of people's bill payments.
    Am hoping I found them all, but wasn't too keen on standing in the middle of the street picking up envelopes. I found em at 4:30 AM, so they probably laid there since yesterday afternoon.

One of the letters is to the county Bar Association, so looks like a lawyer. Am thinking of stopping by there and showing her where her mail ended up. Hehheh.
    Last edited by cdbd3rd; 11-21-2016 at 05:53 AM.
    Collectibles

*Bekki wanders in...
    *Heads to the bar....
    *Sets up and restocks...
    *Preps the food and drinks for the day...
    *Pours morning drinks for all...

Morning All !!!
    Official Muskateers Bartender
    Proud Officer of Acme Fighting Co.
    "It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, Frodo my boy." He used to say. "You step into the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to." ~ Frodo Baggins (Quoting Bilbo Baggins)

aye agreed... and if the sugar coating fails there's always scotch and vodka and my special friend... midori
    That's a start. Now temper off the scotch, then add tequila, rum, and gin and you've got yourself a winner.
    Well, we aim to please here...
    And if that fails there is always ye old Pan-galactic Gargle Blaster...
    "It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, Frodo my boy." He used to say. "You step into the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to." ~ Frodo Baggins (Quoting Bilbo Baggins)

Working on document....

Look away to check on something...

Look back....
    Blue screen of death....
    Then wall of text beginning with....
    Beginning Physical memory dump in 3...2...1...

Grrrrrrrr!!!!!

Working on document....

Look back....
    Blue screen of death....

Grrrrrrrr!!!!!

Wow. I don't think I've seen that since like Windows 95 era.

Good luck with that one, and just remember that that's why they pays ya da big bux.
    Collectibles

Working on document....

Look back....
    Blue screen of death....

Grrrrrrrr!!!!!

"There are two kinds of computer users: those who have lost data, and those who will." ~some dorky computer book

How long one goes between saves depends on how much work one is willing to redo. If you require assistance, I may be able to pencil you in for a computer software tutoring session, sir.
    1776 Growing Liberty for Centuries 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Tscheuss View Post
    "There are two kinds of computer users: those who have lost data, and those who will." ~some dorky computer book

How long one goes between saves depends on how much work one is willing to redo. If you require assistance, I may be able to pencil you in for a computer software tutoring session, sir.
    Heh,heh...

*Sigh...

Luckily it wasn't that bad. But it was just the beginning of a typical Monday.

Went about like this...

I know the Japs are great and copying things... but they really need to stop copying us for earthquakes and Tsunami's

I do hope they are ok all jokes aside.
    Somedays your the Bug

Ha, well i wasn't thinking of mixing the ones i listed, the are my "straight" friends, hehe

My fav "not straight" friend is Raspberry sours, Vodka, Malibu (yes i know an actual use for this stuff!) and lemonade. I have no idea if it's a real drink someplace, but we called it "The metrosexual cocktail" because it comes out fluro pink and a couple will put you on your arse pretty good if the mix is right, hehe. It's also very yummy and so morish which makes it rather dangerous to

In all the effects kinda suited the name quite well
    Somedays your the Bug

Working on document....

Look back....
    Blue screen of death....

Grrrrrrrr!!!!!

funny thing is your little gif was what we had set up back in the Airforce on the flight line service computer. It fell over so often we set up an emergency operators help kit above the computer....
    A little plastic kids hammer that squeaked when it hit things. It was surprising how often the squeak was heard when the computer got hit when it failed
    Somedays your the Bug

*Bekki wanders in...
    *Heads to the bar....
    *Sets up and restocks...
    *Preps the food and drinks for the day...
    *Pours morning drinks for all...

Morning All !!!

Thank you so much for the warmth from you all, it really is very touching and poignant I have missed you all and the crazy stuff that went on here, but this.....

This... This... I just lost it so badly I'm sure my neighbours heard me crack up... priceless

Very sorry to hear of cocoa's passing Funny, more so that I wasn't around when it occurred. Part of my wows this last few months is I lost my beloved fluffy black cat who we had for about 10 years to a sudden illness and complication. His lose was made worse by my family burying him without inviting me. Miss Vodka was a very close friend when I found that out.

I will try to work out how to get a pic posted here, cause I took one of my back yard on Sunday that should probably leave many drooling It was so gorgeous out here, I've taken to sitting on my deck at nights with a red wine watching the stars while listening to the waves crashing on the beach, very relaxing. As I said, It's been a long dark path but now I've settled myself I'm in a good place and although I know CD is right that the path is ongoing, i'm ok with it so am enjoying things again.
    Thank you, Iss. You've had quite the run these last few months. So don't worry, just glad you're getting back to being ok. Sorry to hear about your kitty and that you weren't even invited to be a part of it. That would've been so difficult.

Glad to hear that you are enjoying things again. Here's hoping you get to enjoy many more relaxing nights listening to the waves and watching the stars.

*tips hat*

Good to meet you fair sir, I be the resident crazy that seems to have escaped from someplace "down under"
    Lady not sir. You may need to define crazy, I've been seeing so much of it lately its becoming the new norm.
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Phantastique - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Lady not sir. You may need to define crazy, I've been seeing so much of it lately its becoming the new norm.
    Don't mind Iss, miss. He gets a little confused on the other side of the world.

*cleans up /nab
    1776 Growing Liberty for Centuries 2022

Page 120 of 293 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170220 ... LastLast