Page 95 of 293 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 5859

Quote Originally Posted by Tscheuss View Post
    Speaking of which, how is your pony doing?
    Better every time I see him which has been about every two days.

I was able to remove his booties today. He's a bit tender yet and I'm a bit nervous with him being barefoot right now but with the rain we have had the boots need to dry out and he was walking fairly good with out them. Made me nervous not putting them back on though.

Going to have the vet out to x-ray his front feet so the medical shoer knows exactly what kind of shoes to support them with. It will also be good to know if any of the bones in either hoof have rotated or not due to the membrane that supports them having been inflamed.

Quote Originally Posted by FunnyCide View Post
    Better every time I see him which has been about every two days.

I was able to remove his booties today. He's a bit tender yet and I'm a bit nervous with him being barefoot right now but with the rain we have had the boots need to dry out and he was walking fairly good with out them. Made me nervous not putting them back on though.

Going to have the vet out to x-ray his front feet so the medical shoer knows exactly what kind of shoes to support them with. It will also be good to know if any of the bones in either hoof have rotated or not due to the membrane that supports them having been inflamed.
    I am wishing the best for him. Give him a hug for me when you see him next.
    1776 Growing Liberty for Centuries 2022

Got done with w***, stopped by the local 24-hr Burger King for some munchies. I'm second in line, and I can tell the guy at the window is already one of those *special* customers. I guess he didn't like the first bag & drink he got, cuz after a moment a second bag showed up at the window. Special guy grabs it gently by the bottom and let's it fall over, dumping the contents down the side of his car and onto the ground.

*This is where it gets totally amusing*

Special guy slams his door open and finds out the hard way there's a high curb under the window! This angers him more, so he slams the door open a few more times totally bending the bottom lip of his door under, but the door finally scrapes open over the curb. He gets out, yelling at the closed window, and starts picking up the food debris and throwing it into his car. Person inside the closed window yells at him that they're re-making the food. Special guy gets back into his car, but his weight jams the door down on top of the curb again. Much yanking, but he does manage to scrape the door back off the curb, now finding that the bent edge is preventing the door from closing. I think he was just holding his door closed when he left.

At this point I had already stopped trying to hide my laughter. I get a glare and a finger in his side mirror as he finally gets another bag and food and revs off.

Of course, me and the lady at the window have a good laugh about it, too, once I pull up.

Gonna start shopping for a good dash cam again. Moments like that are just custom made for YouTube.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    Collectibles

Thank you and will do.

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    Got done with w***, stopped by the local 24-hr Burger King for some munchies. I'm second in line, and I can tell the guy at the window is already one of those *special* customers. I guess he didn't like the first bag & drink he got, cuz after a moment a second bag showed up at the window. Special guy grabs it gently by the bottom and let's it fall over, dumping the contents down the side of his car and onto the ground.

*This is where it gets totally amusing*

Special guy slams his door open and finds out the hard way there's a high curb under the window! This angers him more, so he slams the door open a few more times totally bending the bottom lip of his door under, but the door finally scrapes open over the curb. He gets out, yelling at the closed window, and starts picking up the food debris and throwing it into his car. Person inside the closed window yells at him that they're re-making the food. Special guy gets back into his car, but his weight jams the door down on top of the curb again. Much yanking, but he does manage to scrape the door back off the curb, now finding that the bent edge is preventing the door from closing. I think he was just holding his door closed when he left.

At this point I had already stopped trying to hide my laughter. I get a glare and a finger in his side mirror as he finally gets another bag and food and revs off.

Of course, me and the lady at the window have a good laugh about it, too, once I pull up.

Gonna start shopping for a good dash cam again. Moments like that are just custom made for YouTube.
    Wow...adult tantrum. Funny how they normally backfire.

*Bekki wanders in...
    *Heads to the bar....
    *Sets up and restocks...
    *Preps the food and drinks for the day...
    *Pours morning drinks for all...

Morning All !!!
    Official Muskateers Bartender
    Proud Officer of Acme Fighting Co.
    "It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, Frodo my boy." He used to say. "You step into the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to." ~ Frodo Baggins (Quoting Bilbo Baggins)

<Snip>

Do you mean like... This?

"It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, Frodo my boy." He used to say. "You step into the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to." ~ Frodo Baggins (Quoting Bilbo Baggins)

Thank you and will do.
    Glad your pony is doing better; give im' my best too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bekki View Post
    Glad your pony is doing better; give im' my best too.
    Thank you. I will do that.

Community Member Tinrae_has_cookies's Avatar

HI EVERYONE

Hope all is well with you! Have a new laptop now (my old desktop went kaput many months ago, and just finally replaced it for my birthday.) That, along with a string of wonky karma that culminated into multiple large expenses and a few trips this year, has kind of kept me elsewhere in reality.

Zhal is well. The firstborn spawn is turning 3. The secondborn spawn is hale and hearty and exactly half the size of the firstborn at only 4 months. The dog is 17 and incontinent. The birds are fine and will live forever. I waffle between having fun and interesting days (playing wargames with Hello Kitty dolls vs My Littlest Petshop minis with the toddler is pretty darn awesome if you ask me), and utterly hating everything (usually when both kids are crying for unknown reasons and the dog has left yet another mess in the dining room.) But I guess I made my bed.

So what's the haps with you guys? Who is where virtually? Talk to me.
    “If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.”
    -J.R.R. Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by Tinrae_has_cookies View Post
    HI EVERYONE

Hope all is well with you! Have a new laptop now (my old desktop went kaput many months ago, and just finally replaced it for my birthday.) That, along with a string of wonky karma that culminated into multiple large expenses and a few trips this year, has kind of kept me elsewhere in reality.

Zhal is well. The firstborn spawn is turning 3. The secondborn spawn is hale and hearty and exactly half the size of the firstborn at only 4 months. The dog is 17 and incontinent. The birds are fine and will live forever. I waffle between having fun and interesting days (playing wargames with Hello Kitty dolls vs My Littlest Petshop minis with the toddler is pretty darn awesome if you ask me), and utterly hating everything (usually when both kids are crying for unknown reasons and the dog has left yet another mess in the dining room.) But I guess I made my bed.

Tinrae!!!

Glad to see you about. Reality does have a way of sneaking up on you. Especially when kids and pets are involved. I have had a fair dose of reality lately and probably earlier this year at points I don't utterly remember. heh. I hear you on the expenses. July was a hugely expensive month for us between new mattress, vet bill, and new vehicle.

Virtually I'm in GW2 and as of recently LOTRO (my Hobbit wants her war pony). Otherwise I just play a Steam game or something on my tablet.

Also trying to continue on with a character journal with my main character in GW2. That got side lined for the Cocoa situation (so glad he's getting better) and I have a painting that needs finishing. Now if I can just get over this cold I'll be good.

HI EVERYONE .....

I am literally, figuratively, and virtually pretty much right where I usually am - wherever my random whims take me.
    Collectibles

Quote Originally Posted by Bekki View Post
    Do you mean like... This?

<snip>
    Something like that.

So far I haven't found affordable and high quality on the same cam.
    Collectibles

Something like that.

So far I haven't found affordable and high quality on the same cam.
    The reviews on these are actually surprisingly good.
    But I would keep looking too.

Tinrae!!!

Glad to see you about. Reality does have a way of sneaking up on you. Especially when kids and pets are involved. I have had a fair dose of reality lately and probably earlier this year at points I don't utterly remember. heh. I hear you on the expenses. July was a hugely expensive month for us between new mattress, vet bill, and new vehicle.

Virtually I'm in GW2 and as of recently LOTRO (my Hobbit wants her war pony). Otherwise I just play a Steam game or something on my tablet.

Also trying to continue on with a character journal with my main character in GW2. That got side lined for the Cocoa situation (so glad he's getting better) and I have a painting that needs finishing. Now if I can just get over this cold I'll be good.
    Funny! /hugs

I remember you mentioning you guys had a lot of junk going on too, and yes time just flies when the reality bug bites. So you guys got a new vehicle (and vet bills) too huh? I'd love to get a new mattress but with everything else we've replaced this year (not to mention two potty training kids) it's on the backburner for the foreseeable future. Hope Cocoa and your new car are doing well!

Tell MM I said hi.

I am literally, figuratively, and virtually pretty much right where I usually am - wherever my random whims take me.
    /hugs CD

How was your trip with your daughter?
    “If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.”
    -J.R.R. Tolkien

HI EVERYONE

Some of us still slog through DDO on a regular basis

When real life lets us.

Wife has been sucked into the new Console Generation. She has found her calling in First Person Shooters. Fits her personality better.

Firstborn spawn is now 15, quickly going on 16 and 10th grade. 2nd is 10, but no where near that in reality. But we get by.
    Magical Rings are well... magical. - Gandalf

Quote Originally Posted by Grosbeak07 View Post
    Some of us still slog through DDO on a regular basis

When real life lets us.

Wife has been sucked into the new Console Generation. She has found her calling in First Person Shooters. Fits her personality better.

Firstborn spawn is now 15, quickly going on 16 and 10th grade. 2nd is 10, but no where near that in reality. But we get by.

How is the population in DDO and Lotro these days?

Glad Kwei is having some fun. She ever play the Saints Row series at all? I was sure that was on console. I love those.

Wow 16! Almost driving. Scared?
    -J.R.R. Tolkien

Funny! /hugs

I remember you mentioning you guys had a lot of junk going on too, and yes time just flies when the reality bug bites. So you guys got a new vehicle (and vet bills) too huh? I'd love to get a new mattress but with everything else we've replaced this year (not to mention two potty training kids) it's on the backburner for the foreseeable future. Hope Cocoa and your new car are doing well!

Tell MM I said hi.
    /hugs

Yup vehicle for Missing and vet bills for my pony. Vet was out to do x-rays today in fact so Cocoa can get the proper shoes on him. Hoping that will happen sometime next week. The Jeep has made several trips out to Cocoa with Missing driving me. He's so sweet.

We had to get a new mattress our old one was bought in 2004. We are sleeping better because of the new one. We got a Purple mattress and like it quite a bit.

Landroval seems to be active enough. There's still weekly events that happen as far as concerts and such go. The World chat seems to be fairly busy as well. I'm even running into a few people in Dunland which shocked me. I saw a handful in Enedwaith so wasn't expecting more to pop up in the next map.

Good luck with the kiddos. Sounds like you have your hands full with them and the poor aging dog.

Wow 16! Almost driving. Scared?
    Terrified.
    Magical Rings are well... magical. - Gandalf

Quote Originally Posted by Grosbeak07 View Post
    Terrified.
    Obviously.

..or you wouldn't have left this /nabby just laying around.
    Collectibles

Page 95 of 293 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195 ... LastLast