Page 71 of 293 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 5859

Saunters casually up to the door, ambles in and says" This place friendly to strangers?, or do I duck and run now?"
    TYRS PALADIUM.....Officer. If you think there must be more to the game than pugging, come on and joinTYRS! Willibold Fighter/Wilibold monk /Tooflower monkftr/rogue /Hesteban fvs /Machiavehli druid/ Commabayou bard /Greenbolts ranger/Dramoh arti /Dragbat bard /Covemonster Paladin/A Pherzackerly wizard/Asimovsbayne barb/Pardoner/Cottelettedporc cleric/ftr /

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    put pink paint instead of bullets in the anti-aircraft guns and spray them up.
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

Quote Originally Posted by Alisonique View Post
    Saunters casually up to the door, ambles in and says" This place friendly to strangers?, or do I duck and run now?"
    Welcome!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

We're a lot quieter than we used to be, but fresh vict..., erm, visitors are always welcome.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    Collectibles

Quote Originally Posted by Saekee View Post
    put pink paint instead of bullets in the anti-aircraft guns and spray them up.
    Paintball ammo for the Phalanx system would be awesome!

I'd have to opt for alternating red/white/blue paintballs myself, tho pink would be hilarious when the fighter pilots returned to their base.
    Last edited by cdbd3rd; 04-15-2016 at 10:32 AM.
    Collectibles

Quote Originally Posted by Tscheuss View Post
    *climbs in through window for old time's sake*
    *closes window lest Bekki gets cranky*
    *drops to floor*
    *sneezes at the cloud of dust that puffs up*

Everyone on vacation?

*grabs a drink from behind the bar and takes it to a table*
    *curls up in a chair with her drink*
    *traces her finger through the dust on the table*

Happy Thursday
    More like overw^&%ed at the moment.

Welcome. I've been lurking in the corners of this place for a few years now, it's relatively friendly. Watch out for the hat, though.

*slides back into the corner*

Shouldn't have whined. Better to have waved and cheered.

Oh, I like the paintball idea, but wouldn't that be a problem if they hit the windshield or intake?
    Last edited by Tscheuss; 04-16-2016 at 02:17 AM.
    1776 Growing Liberty for Centuries 2022

Oh, I like the paintball idea, but wouldn't that be a problem if they hit the windshield or intake?
    if so the Russians would never admit anyway their best fighter jet was taken down by a paintball--hah!
    I feel for the Russians--the jingoistic side of that population has been so publicly reinforced by their KGB leader while he made dissenting voices disappear.

I was in St. Petersberg almost a decade ago--stunning city--to visit the Hermitage. I am a vegetarian who does not drink alcohol so eating was rough on me (yaaah have your fun with my diet...1...2...3...)

I was in St. Petersberg almost a decade ago--stunning city--to visit the Hermitage. I am a vegetarian who does not drink alcohol so eating was rough on me (yaaah have your fun with my diet...1...2...3...)
    Why would we make fun of your diet?

I only hope that it is by choice and not by issues of genetics causing allergies.

I'm thinking Funny has it worse though. Me... alergic to alcohol and I loved vodka back when I could drink.

They'd have to create a different style that could take the pressure from expulsion.

And windshield? Naw, that would be fine. (providing the paint wasn't frozen)
    Intake... that... that would be an unknown and dependent upon how they make the shell casing.

Community Member

Greetings all.
    It has been a long time since I dropped by and I see by the load in times to get to the forums not much has changed!

This talk of vodka makes me share my newest bottle in the collection. And yes it was every bit as expensive as it looks.... but so worth it. Company directors entertainment fund does come in handly

Quote Originally Posted by IssianasGhost View Post

This talk of vodka makes me share my newest bottle in the collection. And yes it was every bit as expensive as it looks.... but so worth it. Company directors entertainment fund does come in handly

<snip>
    Tax deduction?
    Collectibles

The oldest inactive member on the Thelanis guild list just passed 9 years.

Collectibles

Community Member

Tax deduction?
    in a word... yes

Community Member

on a different note.

My daughter started work for me today. It's only for the school holidays but i've been waiting for almost 4 years for this day to come and am so happy to have her join me. It's nice to be able to hang with her a lot as I don't get to see her much with all the insane workload I have and do miss her a lot.
    I took her out uniform shopping so she'd look the part of the office staff and not just a hanger on - calf length boots (shes never had anything flash like that before), black tights, skirt (Ok I kinda had to teach her how to wear it - she had pleats at front not back like they are supposed to be, hehe) and company black/ silver pinstrip blouse. The end result is one hot as hell looking girl which i might need a shotgun handy if the rest of the crew start looking sideways, lol.

Seeing her all dressed nicely and looking prim and proper for once was a proud daddy moment indeed, especially when it was obvious she was a very happy content young woman at the look she now sported (not a look she would have chosen herself as I think she didn't know how to make it work). Not sure what that says about me if I know how to dress a woman well but not myself, lol.

Anyways she did well and was rather helpful as she got our end of year stock take all done for us with no problems. Looking forward to the next few weeks

well, had a welcome without flying blades so count that a success. I have seen this thread over the years and never got round to joining in, not sure why. Anyways, looking at the phalanx, and thinking about the software/hardware advances over the years since it was introduced, it seems that it should be possible to modify the firmware to allow the thing to spray indellible ink instead of standard munitions with the added advantage of sending messages to the cocky flyboys such as "Uncle Sam loves you soo much that rather than shoot you down he sent you this message". Flyer still gets kudos for the flight , but has to live with his aircraft being signed by the US Navy. Just a thought.
    TYRS PALADIUM.....Officer. If you think there must be more to the game than pugging, come on and joinTYRS! Willibold Fighter/Wilibold monk /Tooflower monkftr/rogue /Hesteban fvs /Machiavehli druid/ Commabayou bard /Greenbolts ranger/Dramoh arti /Dragbat bard /Covemonster Paladin/A Pherzackerly wizard/Asimovsbayne barb/Pardoner/Cottelettedporc cleric/ftr /

*Bekki wanders in...
    *Heads to the bar....
    *Sets up and restocks...
    *Preps the food and drinks for the day...
    *Pours morning drinks for all...

Morning All !!!
    Official Muskateers Bartender
    Proud Officer of Acme Fighting Co.
    "It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, Frodo my boy." He used to say. "You step into the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to." ~ Frodo Baggins (Quoting Bilbo Baggins)

Welcome!
    We're a lot quieter than we used to be, but fresh vict..., erm, visitors are always welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeryyn View Post
    Welcome. I've been lurking in the corners of this place for a few years now, it's relatively friendly. Watch out for the hat, though.

*slides back into the corner*
    Welcome!

*Pours you a drink...

Yes; that hat can tend to be... Difficult... At times...

*Eyes his hat warily...

" Been strangely quiet lately though... Too quiet..."
    Last edited by Bekki; 04-18-2016 at 07:20 AM.
    Official Muskateers Bartender
    Proud Officer of Acme Fighting Co.
    "It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, Frodo my boy." He used to say. "You step into the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to." ~ Frodo Baggins (Quoting Bilbo Baggins)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bekki View Post
    Welcome!

*Pours you a drink...

Yes; that hat can tend to be... Difficult... At times...

*Eyes his hat warily...

" Been strangely quiet lately though... Too quiet..."
    Morning Bekki, Yes very quiet .....
    *looks inwardly*... I must confess to been part of that problem, heh.

And I just realised I've missed the new folks entry so...
    *tips hat* welcome all

Page 71 of 293 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171 ... LastLast