Page 22 of 293 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast

Now this bug is more like it.

CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    Collectibles

Wind was buffeting the Luna around quite a bit, so I went out to gently move it around to the down-wind side of the tree.

...and got pee'd on by a moth.

A squirrel when I was younger, my kids during middle-age, and now a moth. Time that I just accept my lot in life...
    Last edited by cdbd3rd; 08-28-2015 at 03:56 PM.
    Collectibles

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    Wind was buffeting the Luna around quite a bit, so I went out to gently move it around to the down-wind side of the tree.
    ...and got pee'd on by a moth.
    A squirrel when I was younger, my kids during middle-age, and now a moth. Time that I just accept my lot in life...
    Think I was getting ****ed on by cicadas tonight when I went for a walk.

Quote Originally Posted by Missing_Minds View Post
    Think I was getting ****ed on by cicadas tonight when I went for a walk.
    i feel like i'm getting ****ed on by tech right now.
    been trying to install .net 3.5 on my PC since yesterday, just kept getting an error. ran some commands and fixed the error, but not the darn thing isn't downloading and installing.

to make it worse my wallpaper changing program isn't working, leaving me with multiple pictures of doge tiled against my background.
    "May the flamin' force be with you!"

Yes! It installed and works! Everything works!
    "May the flamin' force be with you!"

Community Member

and just how big is that "moth"?

so. guild wars 2 is now free. and they're adding raids.
    i actually welcome this. it'll be good to have new players.
    Doppelganger? Whatever are you talking about, my dear?

Quote Originally Posted by doomboyv2 View Post
    so. guild wars 2 is now free. and they're adding raids.
    i actually welcome this. it'll be good to have new players.
    A restricted free. So not a bad way to test it out. but as it is a buy to play it isn't bad any way.

A restricted free. So not a bad way to test it out. but as it is a buy to play it isn't bad any way.
    i can finally play with my friends too

bought 800 gems today on a hunch.
    bought 10 black lion chest keys.
    got 2 ticket scraps, a host of things, and... 1 full claim ticket.
    using my two completed tickets, i bought 2 dwayna's axe skins and sold them on the TP.
    i can now simply trade my gold for gems if a character slot goes on sale, and buy it, with a profit.

Last edited by doomboyv2; 08-30-2015 at 12:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IssianasGhost View Post
    and just how big is that "moth"?
    Rough guess, about a 5" wingspan or so.
    Collectibles

It now dawns on me why anet was pushing 2ndary authentication so much. F2P account spamming.

It now dawns on me why anet was pushing 2ndary authentication so much. F2P account spamming.
    i like the effort they've put into making sure that spammers don't make it in.

Quote Originally Posted by doomboyv2 View Post
    i like the effort they've put into making sure that spammers don't make it in.
    Spammers will always find a way. I'm more curuios as to what effect and market value Daybreak is going to learn with their EQII prison server.

Community Member

Spammers will always find a way. I'm more curuios as to what effect and market value Daybreak is going to learn with their EQII prison server.
    I'd say go check out any number of sci fi movies based upon the same concept to see the end result. I applaud the effort to clean up servers but if the movies are to go by, it'll be hell.
    Then again Australia did kinda turn out ok... not that I'll ever admit that to any of them

got a nice compliment from Nvidia customer support.

"Thank you for the update and it is really good to know that the issue is fixed I really appreciate your technical knowledge in trying to resolve the issue and I rarely find the customers like you and having a passion to resolve the issue of their own

We really appreciate your efforts on working with us in troubleshooting the issue you were having, and it would not have been possible without your assistance

We are grateful to have customers like you and it will always be our pleasure to assist you, and we would surely work on providing you better services in future as well "

feels awesome

*Bekki wanders in...
    *Heads to the bar....
    *Sets up and restocks...
    *Preps the food and drinks for the day...
    *Pours morning drinks for all...

Morning All !!!
    Official Muskateers Bartender
    Proud Officer of Acme Fighting Co.
    "It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, Frodo my boy." He used to say. "You step into the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to." ~ Frodo Baggins (Quoting Bilbo Baggins)

It's... Pretty big.
    Here is one I saw on the tire of a jeep
    I looking at while car shopping for the son.
    For the record that is about a 31" x 10" tire.

Last edited by Bekki; 08-31-2015 at 07:46 AM.
    "It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, Frodo my boy." He used to say. "You step into the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to." ~ Frodo Baggins (Quoting Bilbo Baggins)

He wants to say hello.
    'Russel leveled up.'

Quote Originally Posted by IssianasGhost View Post
    I'd say go check out any number of sci fi movies based upon the same concept to see the end result. I applaud the effort to clean up servers but if the movies are to go by, it'll be hell.
    Then again Australia did kinda turn out ok... not that I'll ever admit that to any of them
    I've never seen a SciFi movie that fits this. Close but one major issue. There was never "choice" in the movies. The choice here is "to game or not to game" Not a question of "to live here or live there."

So I see this more akin to addiction myself. How addicted are you to the game that you will pay to still play it even if you were paying before. Others may be.... "I an no longer be in trouble to play the game how I really want to.. so long as I'm willing to be stuck here and pay a monthly." Which, lets face it will appeal to some.

Next part, how much of a gaming social stigma will happen to your "honor" by saying you play on the "cheater server"? Or will it become much like "The Scarlet Letter" where a brand of immorals becomes a brand of Strength, or in this case "cheater" becomes "I make my own rules" style of independence?

There is a lot of social.... analization possible with this.

Community Member

I've never seen a SciFi movie that fits this. Close but one major issue. There was never "choice" in the movies. The choice here is "to game or not to game" Not a question of "to live here or live there."

So I see this more akin to addiction myself. How addicted are you to the game that you will pay to still play it even if you were paying before. Others may be.... "I an no longer be in trouble to play the game how I really want to.. so long as I'm willing to be stuck here and pay a monthly." Which, lets face it will appeal to some.

Next part, how much of a gaming social stigma will happen to your "honor" by saying you play on the "cheater server"? Or will it become much like "The Scarlet Letter" where a brand of immorals becomes a brand of Strength, or in this case "cheater" becomes "I make my own rules" style of independence?

There is a lot of social.... analization possible with this.
    True on the first comment, the movies where always a one way no choice ticket. As for the last part, I think you might be right on that one, what was meant as punishment may well end up as the "my game my rules devs get lost" kinda of badge of honor some would wear with pride.

Page 22 of 293 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast