Page 4 of 293 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

SOE, which is now Daybreak, has opened up two new servers called time locked servers. one is strictly pvp, the other is pve.

these two servers have been set up ..the game as it once was. No fancy gear, no AAs, no butcherblock mountain, no claims items, if you want to go to commonlands if you are good, you have to go through antonica to get there. no druid portals, no wizard spires. etc. Everyone is equal in terms of gear, spells, etc. except for what they find questinog. Oh yeah and no mercs. People are grouping. Some are leveling faster than others, some are crafting (gee I wonder who falls into this category). My conjuror is lvl 23 tailor lvl 10 adventure.

when hubby and I first started playing eq2, it was around the time of collecting wood for the project of building the wizard spires. In 30 days, those people that have reached lvl 30 get to vote on how the server progresses. What stays what goes. the cap level at this time is 50. This is NOT for people in a rush to level. I mean there are hardcore players doing just that but that's their thing. Crafting is slow, adventure leveling is slow. As it should be. If you don't wait for that vitality to go back up, you pay the price. Oh yeah, no guild halls introduced as of yet so harvesting is a pain in the neck LOL.
    Hands you a Cupcake One of Many of the O'Rum Ferretus's

And on that note, leaves you all fresh cupcakes.

I love you all, my friends. I haven't forgotten you. I just haven't felt like playing DDO lately. I did get it reinstalled. I think.
    Hands you a Cupcake One of Many of the O'Rum Ferretus's

Quote Originally Posted by Cupcake View Post
    SOE, which is now Daybreak, has opened up two new servers called time locked servers. one is strictly pvp, the other is pve.

these two servers have been set up ..the game as it once was. No fancy gear, no AAs, no butcherblock mountain, no claims items, if you want to go to commonlands if you are good, you have to go through antonica to get there. no druid portals, no wizard spires. etc. Everyone is equal in terms of gear, spells, etc. except for what they find questinog. Oh yeah and no mercs. People are grouping. Some are leveling faster than others, some are crafting (gee I wonder who falls into this category). My conjuror is lvl 23 tailor lvl 10 adventure.

when hubby and I first started playing eq2, it was around the time of collecting wood for the project of building the wizard spires. In 30 days, those people that have reached lvl 30 get to vote on how the server progresses. What stays what goes. the cap level at this time is 50. This is NOT for people in a rush to level. I mean there are hardcore players doing just that but that's their thing. Crafting is slow, adventure leveling is slow. As it should be. If you don't wait for that vitality to go back up, you pay the price. Oh yeah, no guild halls introduced as of yet so harvesting is a pain in the neck LOL.
    I've messed around with the idea of playing on Stormhold just to see what it's like. I'm just having a hard time of thinking about starting over though, heh. Especially since Shiotora isn't even 100 yet but at the same time it sounds genuinely intriguing to try playing the game how it once was vs. what it is now...

I love you all, my friends. I haven't forgotten you. I just haven't felt like playing DDO lately. I did get it reinstalled. I think.
    It is always a pleasure to have you stop by, ma'am.
    1776 Growing Liberty for Centuries 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Erythina View Post
    Hi! I'm Erythina, Sebastianosmith's bride. He told me about the outpouring of well wishes we received when he shared the news of our nuptials with the Cupcake Muskateers, and I just wanted to pop in and say thanks to everyone
    You are very welcome. It is always nice to hear happy things.

*presents a selection of chocolate treats from the Vault
    1776 Growing Liberty for Centuries 2022

Hi! I'm Erythina, Sebastianosmith's bride. He told me about the outpouring of well wishes we received when he shared the news of our nuptials with the Cupcake Muskateers, and I just wanted to pop in and say thanks to everyone
    You're welcome!

I hope you two get to enjoy many, many years together.

Feel free to stop by anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    I, for one, welcome any weaponry that shoots out delicious baked goods.

A little late.

CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    Collectibles

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    A little late.
    Perhapes, but I approve.

And on that note, leaves you all fresh cupcakes.....
    Well, if it takes breaking the forums to get my summoning spell to work, then so be it.

*Continues working on the next 5200 pages.*

Collectibles

*pokes head in door, stops with eyes ope wide at the new changes*

Wow. I'm gone for a few days when my laptop goes down and all hell breaks loose.

Sebastionosmith and Erythina, congrats to you, and may you have many happy years together.

*looks around for a comfortable corner*

Hi Cupcake, sorry I missed you.

I'm still waiting for my laptop to get fixed. The hard drive crashed. In the meantime, I can still keep up with everyone from my tablet.

*slips back into the shadow of her new corner and watches the comings and goings*

(oh and if anyone wants read about our motorcycle trips, check out http://adventureonamotorcycle.blogspot.com)

Community Member

Hi Ho, glad you dropped by, just don't sit at the bar to long as our bartender has a habit of keeping the drinks flowing so one never wants to leave

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tscheuss View Post
    Glad to help. I do similar stuff for my grandparents all the time.
    well us old grandparents still remember how to change you young whipper snappers nappies so...

get off me lawn

(always been dying to say that but needed the right timeing.. so thanks... again )

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Missing_Minds View Post
    I edited my post as technically, I got post #1.
    so alpha and omega then. hehe
    yeah i guess i'm always last so it fits

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by FunnyCide View Post
    I've messed around with the idea of playing on Stormhold just to see what it's like. I'm just having a hard time of thinking about starting over though, heh. Especially since Shiotora isn't even 100 yet but at the same time it sounds genuinely intriguing to try playing the game how it once was vs. what it is now...
    Gee going back that far where Fae around then? No Fae no me on that server, heh. otherwise it sounds real neat.

Okay... so I get the whole "sluggish forums" routine again when trying to log in just now.

Hope we didn't break de forumz again already in the first 4 pages.
    Collectibles

Quote Originally Posted by IssianasGhost View Post
    Gee going back that far where Fae around then? No Fae no me on that server, heh. otherwise it sounds real neat.
    Yup, you can create as a fae. You have to be an all access member to play on the TLE servers though.

*Bekki wanders in...
    *Heads to the bar....
    *Sets up and restocks...
    *Preps the food and drinks for the day...

*Pours morning drinks for all...

Morning All !!!

Happy Friday!!!
    Official Muskateers Bartender
    Proud Officer of Acme Fighting Co.
    "It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, Frodo my boy." He used to say. "You step into the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to." ~ Frodo Baggins (Quoting Bilbo Baggins)

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    Okay... so I get the whole "sluggish forums" routine again when trying to log in just now.

Hope we didn't break de forumz again already in the first 4 pages.
    No slug here.

edit:
    Apparently we may still be doing so. *laughs*
    https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post5656662
    Last edited by Missing_Minds; 07-24-2015 at 10:17 AM.

Lets hack control of a Jeep.
    http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2015/07/...?spt=sec&or=on
    edit: Seems as if this is related.
    http://money.cnn.com/2015/07/24/tech...all/index.html

New York may have gators in the sewers, but Singapore has dragons.
    http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2015/07/...?spt=sec&or=on

And more uses for weed found.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...ion=weird-news

And I shall end this with a snake. (note if what I've watched is true, hot water or rubbing alcohol on the head seems to normally make them let go quickly.)
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...ion=weird-news
    Last edited by Missing_Minds; 07-24-2015 at 11:59 AM.

Community Member Tinrae_has_cookies's Avatar

Hi all. Hope everyone is well.

New place, spiffy. Grats on an epic thread completion.

Probably going to pick a new game to play for a bit. Not sure what but checking out Secret World's forums atm. Suggestions? Hmm maybe ESO... I did play one day of beta but that's it...

Otherwise, has not been a good week for yours truly. C'est la vie.
    “If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.”
    -J.R.R. Tolkien

Page 4 of 293 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast