Page 97 of 293 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147197 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 5859

Quote Originally Posted by doomboyv2 View Post
    for a bit more sad...
    had a depressive episode yesterday.
    i'm just sinking lower and lower right now.

i basically feel like i just want to be alone, which i know isn't good for me. things are just feeling very... tough.

hopefully they become smoother once classes start.
    We're all pulling for your doggie man.

Hang in there; it will get better.
    I think it's just all the uncertainty right now.
    You're understandably worried about your dog.
    Starting a new school and so you are just feeling a little pressure right now.
    Focus on staying postive and look to the future. You taking the first steps toward your dream.
    The future is wide open for you right now. We know you will do great we have faith in you
    You're are right once your classes officially start you will find your grove and be fine.
    You got this man!
    Official Muskateers Bartender
    Proud Officer of Acme Fighting Co.
    "It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, Frodo my boy." He used to say. "You step into the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to." ~ Frodo Baggins (Quoting Bilbo Baggins)

Quote Originally Posted by FunnyCide View Post
    Now for a huge sad...

As of about 5pm yesterday, Cocoa is gone....

Oh, no... It had sounded like he might do okay.

Very sorry, guys. *Full hugs*
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    Collectibles

Quote Originally Posted by Bekki View Post

Focus on staying postive and look to the future. You taking the first steps toward your dream.
    The future is wide open for you right now. We know you will do great we have faith in you
    You're are right once your classes officially start you will find your grove and be fine.
    You got this man!

All that^^.
    Collectibles

Survived the conference.

Had a little fun, but mostly sat thru a lot of boring ill-presented sessions. Will story a bit tomorrow after I get settled back in.

Had honestly hoped Iss would have appeared by now. Am afraid being quiet this long doesn't portend good news.
    Collectibles

Oh, one other thing. This song was played so much, every day, all day long...

Can't get this out of my head, so sharing the misery.
    Collectibles

*Bekki wanders in...
    *Heads to the bar....
    *Sets up and restocks...
    *Preps the food and drinks for the day...
    *Pours morning drinks for all...

Morning All !!!
    "It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, Frodo my boy." He used to say. "You step into the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to." ~ Frodo Baggins (Quoting Bilbo Baggins)

I'm so sorry for your loss Funny Cide...

Massive <<Hugs>>

My heartfelt condolences for you and Missing.
    Thank you, Bekki. *hugs*

Quote Originally Posted by doomboyv2 View Post
    i'm very sorry to hear that.

my own doggo has pretty much one paw in the grave, and i'm worried sick about her as well.
    Thank you, DB. I hope the best for your dog. Give her a lot of pets and cuddles.

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    Oh, no... It had sounded like he might do okay.

Very sorry, guys. *Full hugs*
    Thank you, CD. *hugs*

Very grateful for all of the support we've been getting. He was an awesome horse.

You got this man!
    All that^^.
    ^ Yup.

<Snip>

okay CD... You asked for it... ��

Survived the conference.

Had a little fun, but mostly sat thru a lot of boring ill-presented sessions. Will story a bit tomorrow after I get settled back in.

Had honestly hoped Iss would have appeared by now. Am afraid being quiet this long doesn't portend good news.
    I like stories.

Been playing a lot of LOTRO and taking my time reading the story. It's been a nice distraction.

Yeah...it would be nice to get an update so we know how he's doing.

Community Member Tinrae_has_cookies's Avatar

/hugs to Funny & MM, have already chatted to you guys on Steam.

/hugs to doomboy, life has it's ups and downs and often the bad times seem to be cyclical. We're all rooting for you.

/hugs to CD, glad you had a nice if uneventful trip.

Where do the days go.... time just slips by so fast.

Hubby's car wouldn't start this morning, really hoping it's just a battery issue because I am so over replacing expensive things around here.

DL'd Lotro and logged into over 29k TPs. Now have all expacs and a shiny new Beorning. Just need friends to play with (and of course, uninterrupted time to play.)

Hubby's working all this weekend apparently, so on my own with the beasts. Hope to make the church picnic on Saturday but have to play it by ear. I should try to get the lil man christened too, just have had so much going on since his birth that I haven't even started that process yet.

Blah.
    “If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.”
    -J.R.R. Tolkien

Community Member Tinrae_has_cookies's Avatar

This has been my stuck-in-the-head song:

Though I think I really dig this remix

Last edited by Tinrae_has_cookies; 08-24-2016 at 11:56 AM.
    “If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.”
    -J.R.R. Tolkien

okay CD... You asked for it... ????

Ah, relief!! Anything was better than the last few days of that other.

Thanks! Can always trust the local bartender to come thru with a solution.
    Collectibles

Conference highlights:

One session was a drum circle where the presenter had everyone using different kinds of drums and learning to coordinate with simple beats. That hour was the best of the conference.

Another session, the presenter set up the hour like a "Let's Make a Deal" game, and the core message was about making choices and how they sometimes turn out good, sometimes not - but that everyone is allowed to make a choice for themselves. Daughter was disappointed that she didn't get called, but still was a good concept that kept the session interesting.

As for the resort area, lot of changes of course but the Market Square area (a long hallway with shops) decor was still almost exactly as it was ~30 years ago. We didn't really get a chance to enjoy the resort as it was usually a mad rush through the crowds (of disabled/lost/confused people) to get to the next session.

In the final session, they were giving out prizes from a pool of names built on session attendance over the 3 days. Daughter won a certificate for a free night for 2 at the resort including a coupon for a free dinner at their Bear's Den restaurant - expiring next June. That made her day.

Will probably become an annual thing, but I can budget for it next year so I can do both this AND Gen Con.
    Collectibles

Default So much happening since my last visit...

Funny, I am so sorry to hear about Cocoa's passing. I felt like a big rock hit my tummy, so I can only imagine how you are feeling.

Tinrae, welcome back! I am glad to hear that you and the fam are well.

DB, it's okay to have a good cry once in a while, but then you need to let that go. A gift to cheer you up.

CD, glad to hear you guys had some fun. (Rumor has it that GenCon officials were actually relieved to find you were otherwise engaged.)

Bekki! There is some kind of firebreathing lizard nesting beside the chocolate vault. Please get rid of it before it melts the chocolate, or I will pin both your hides above the mantle. *shakes finger*
    1776 Growing Liberty for Centuries 2022

*Bekki wanders in...
    *Heads to the bar....
    *Sets up and restocks...
    *Preps the food and drinks for the day...

*Pours morning drinks for all...

Morning All !!!

Happy Friday!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tscheuss View Post
    Funny, I am so sorry to hear about Cocoa's passing. I felt like a big rock hit my tummy, so I can only imagine how you are feeling.

Tinrae, welcome back! I am glad to hear that you and the fam are well.

DB, it's okay to have a good cry once in a while, but then you need to let that go. A gift to cheer you up.

CD, glad to hear you guys had some fun. (Rumor has it that GenCon officials were actually relieved to find you were otherwise engaged.)

Bekki! There is some kind of firebreathing lizard nesting beside the chocolate vault. Please get rid of it before it melts the chocolate, or I will pin both your hides above the mantle. *shakes finger*
    But; he's there to GUARD the chocolate vault!? And since the vault is insulated and magically temperature controlled I assure yo the chocolate and other yum, gums inside will be totally safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinrae_has_cookies View Post
    /hugs to Funny & MM, have already chatted to you guys on Steam.

Where do the days go.... time just slips by so fast.

Blah.
    /hug Thank you for the chatting.

Time does go by quickly. I totally get the blah. We still have a lot on our plates too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tscheuss View Post
    Thank you, Tscheuss. I'm currently on a roller coaster of emotions. So, not the most fun. A lot of prayer and all the support from friends and family has helped though. Missing has been very supportive through all of it also even though he's grieving too.

In the final session, they were giving out prizes from a pool of names built on session attendance over the 3 days. Daughter won a certificate for a free night for 2 at the resort including a coupon for a free dinner at their Bear's Den restaurant - expiring next June. That made her day.

Will probably become an annual thing, but I can budget for it next year so I can do both this AND Gen Con.
    Congrats to your daughter. That is awesome that she won something.

Glad that it sounds like you two had a nice time.

On a brighter note, I got my war pony last night.

I already spent TP on her to make her a black and white tobiano to mimic the Gypsy Vanner. Currently Falabelle is just riding Star around bareback and bridleless.

I know, Star is a common name but that was the name that Cocoa came home with when I bought him. He hardly even had a star on his forehead...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9m...A4dC1WS3c/view
    Last edited by FunnyCide; 08-26-2016 at 05:27 PM.

Page 97 of 293 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147197 ... LastLast