Page 234 of 293 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234235236237238244284 ... LastLast
Results 4,661 to 4,680 of 5859

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    Aye, she did. I watched her.

Ick, the outhouse. Now that you're back, does that mean I have to stop peeing out the upstairs window now?
    Is that why all the flowers on the back of the building look so brown and wilted? *ack!*
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Phantastique - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Welcome back! I tidied up ...er once... it was dusty. And I think some kobolds have setup a nest in the outhouse. ;p
    Was just good to touch base outside the Tavern and make sure everything was okay. Too many others have just faded into memory.

Aye, she did. I watched her.

Ick, the outhouse. Now that you're back, does that mean I have to stop peeing out the upstairs window now?
    Is that why all the flowers on the back of the building look so brown and wilted? *ack!*

*Sigh...

*Reconsiders another long vacation...

“It’s good to be back... I think?”

Last edited by Bekki; 01-18-2019 at 02:01 PM.
    Official Muskateers Bartender
    Proud Officer of Acme Fighting Co.
    "It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, Frodo my boy." He used to say. "You step into the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to." ~ Frodo Baggins (Quoting Bilbo Baggins)

Boss called a meeting for lunchtime today. Meetings are never good, especially when the Sales General Manager is showing up AND footing the lunch bill.

This one was no exception. Dropping to a 4-day work week, so 33 hours instead of 40. "It's necessary for the business."

Trying to see the bright side - they could've cut us to 31 and taken away our benefits. So there's that. I'm good at juggling the pennies to make a budget work, but this is even gonna challenge my skills.

Step 1:

Last edited by cdbd3rd; 01-28-2019 at 01:43 PM.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    Collectibles

Some weeks have Mondays.

Then SOME weeks have MONDAYS™. This week was one of those.

Collectibles

Seems Monday™ wasn't done with me yet.

This morning, got home from w*** and since we had a bout of freezing rain followed by couple inches of snow overnight, thought I'd be nice (ergh) and clean wife's car off. Short version is that 30 mins before she should be heading to w*** I tapped one of the wipers and it snapped off like a twig.

24-hour Wally, but 20 min drive each way with icy road rush hour in full swing.

Lesson learned. Next time some dumb thought like that crosses my mind, smack self and make straight for my recliner.
    Collectibles

Yipes.

No snow here by Houston but we had very cold, lashing winds and rain as I waited at the school bus stop for the kidos to go to school this morning. The kids' coats reach below their knees thankfully, and I was covering them more with the umbrella than myself but by the time I got back to the house my jeans were wet from mid-thigh to hem and just changing clothes got my socks damp so I changed those too. You wouldn't know but I'm one of those pale people that never really tans and so while making hubby breakfast and coffee before he left for work he asks "are you wearing purple lipstick?" I also almost never wear makeup so this is an extra odd question. "No," I answer "I'm just that cold."

By the way it was 72 when I went to sleep last night and less than 40 when I woke up. I realize that's warm and pleasant to those used to snow but its a drastic change for me.
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Phantastique - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

Purple lipstick = Tinrae would have approved.
    Collectibles

Some weeks have Mondays.

Then SOME weeks have MONDAYS™. This week was one of those.

True Story.
    "It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, Frodo my boy." He used to say. "You step into the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to." ~ Frodo Baggins (Quoting Bilbo Baggins)

*Bekki wanders in...
    *Heads to the bar....
    *Sets up and restocks...
    *Preps the food and drinks for the day...

*Pours morning drinks for all...

Morning All !!!

Happy Friday!!!

...I got the pali...
    ...you got the trips...
    ...and it's Friday.
    If you need me, I'll be in my office.

Collectibles

*Bekki wanders in...
    *Heads to the bar....
    *Sets up and restocks...
    *Preps the food and drinks for the day...
    *Pours morning drinks for all...

Morning All !!!

DD roll over the weekend...

Collectibles

Thumbs up

Congrats Cd.

I'm actually pretty happy when I roll high enough to get 500xp on the silver because I've had nice luck with Mirrors, about 3 or 4 since Halloween. Haven't gotten much else that mattered to me but its free so

Today's roll, same character. (My Korthos project)

Was even an upgrade tome I could use on her.
    Collectibles

Today's roll, same character. (My Korthos project)

Was even an upgrade tome I could use on her.
    Congrats again. Okay now I'm feeling the first stirrings of jealousy... no wait its just crankiness from not having my coffee yet, nevermind.

Congrats again. Okay now I'm feeling the first stirrings of jealousy... no wait its just crankiness from not having my coffee yet, nevermind.
    Lol! The story of my life - I *almost* caused feelings of some sort in a girl.

I think my little Korthos project will have some news after I log in and hit her rolls right quick...
    Collectibles

No, lol! I jinxed myself before i rolled, thinking I'd probably get like a sliver away from hitting the mark since I posted something ahead of time. I was right.

After today's Gold/Silver rolls, it left her THAT^ close to dinging. Yeah, I could've hit another roll, or taken my discounted Gold as the second roll as I sometimes do - but what fun would that have been?
    Collectibles

This was posted in a fishing group I'm in.

Has good feelz to it.

Collectibles

Stooperbowl advert from the hometown.

The shot @ :18 is looking down Main street. Wife's second job is just to the left of the water tower. Or hang a right where that car in the distance is, go 5 blocks and that'd be the house she grew up in.

[I personally think it's a dumb commercial for the amount of $$ it cost, but she must be doing okay with the biz. (A 30-second ad during the Super Bowl cost around $5 million this year,)]
    Last edited by cdbd3rd; 02-04-2019 at 03:07 PM.
    Collectibles

Well. Yeah. So this just happened....

Rolled the 100 first, screenied it. Then to thank the dice gods I decided to buy the discounted roll today as well...

Collectibles

Page 234 of 293 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234235236237238244284 ... LastLast