Page 232 of 293 FirstFirst ... 132182222228229230231232233234235236242282 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,640 of 5859

Good afternoon all.

You know that predator line... "If it bleeds, we can kill it" ? I've come to realize our dog comes from a substandard predator school of thought. His tag line would be "If its still, we can eat it."

He decided the water hose in the backyard was edible.
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Phantastique - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    ....His tag line would be "If its still, we can eat it."

He decided the water hose in the backyard was edible.

That could be his gateway food choice on his way to extension cords and christmas lights.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    Collectibles

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    That could be his gateway food choice on his way to extension cords and christmas lights.
    *Ack!* No. Don't say that with a smile on your face. My grandmother had a chihuahua that did that and electrocuted itself. I remember my grandpa cussing up a storm while replacing a strand of lights. I didn't witness what happened, just the aftermath.

Our dog has already zapped himself on a fan cord (during the summer) and hubby had to cover the stripped place with electric tape. Minion hasn't even looked at an electric cord twice since then. Shoes on the other hand are fair game. And pencils. Erasers. Hairbands. Books. Furniture. He has chew toys and raw hide bones but he likes to chew everything. Maybe he's really a goat or a land shark.

Yep that's what I'll dress him in next Halloween. A bulette costume.
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Phantastique - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

*Ack!* No. Don't say that with a smile on your face. My grandmother had a chihuahua that did that and electrocuted itself. I remember my grandpa cussing up a storm while replacing a strand of lights. I didn't witness what happened, just the aftermath.

Our dog has already zapped himself on a fan cord (during the summer) and hubby had to cover the stripped place with electric tape. Minion hasn't even looked at an electric cord twice since then. Shoes on the other hand are fair game. And pencils. Erasers. Hairbands. Books. Furniture. He has chew toys and raw hide bones but he likes to chew everything. Maybe he's really a goat or a land shark.

As an electronics tech, that electrical tape patch is not safe. Replace the cord (if up to the task) or replace the fan. Someone IS going to get hurt.

Love the idea for the Halloween costume for the dog. Landshark HO!

I was thinking of the episodes of Dr Pol where people bring their dogs in who have chewed on cords/lights and they can't find a bunch of the item. (No x-ray has yet shown ingested debris.)

I'd almost trade ya a chewing dog for a handful of scratching cats. Since I got over-ruled regarding declawing them before moving in to our new place, the woodwork, furniture, kitchen cabinets, etc all now show the signs of cat abuse. They do sometimes use their scratching posts, but not always.

If I were gonna costume the cats, it's be something like...

Collectibles

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenicis View Post
    As an electronics tech, that electrical tape patch is not safe. Replace the cord (if up to the task) or replace the fan. Someone IS going to get hurt.
    I'll tell hubby.

No trade Cd. I will never own another cat. My last one was so sweet and no one will ever live up to her.

Default Grand Saturnalia, Happy Chanukah, and Merry Christmas to all...

...and Festivus for the rest of yus.

1776 Growing Liberty for Centuries 2022

Checking status on some of my Amazon orders, a title in the Suggested lineup caught my eye.

Punished for his toxic online behavior, Chad faces a thirty-day sentence of full-immersion therapy designed to improve his anger issues. For his endless trolling in real life, he's forced to play the most hated race in Isle of Mythos so that he can finally experience what it's like to be on the other side.

To make matters worse, the heroes sent to rid the world of evil aren't heroes at all—they're violent felons on their own twisted paths to redemption.

Now, Chad must survive his one-month sentence in a world where anything goes.

Collectibles

One of my xmas pressies to m'self showed up today.

Iroko (African Teak) wood. Full set plus an extra d20.

<snip>
    Decided my "present to self" would be better served as a "present to son". (I did keep the extra d20) He'll be out of town for the holiday, so we did an impromptu exchange tonight. His mom got him a set of dice as well, but those were just 'normal' dice.

He got me a pair of socks that on the bottom say, "If you can read this..." and "...bring me a cold beer."

And a couple t-shirts.
    Collectibles

Good morning all.

Christmas Cookie party went well. As I predicted everyone enjoyed extravagantly decorated sugar cookies. Also tried a new ...uhm holiday drink? Ginger Ale, Pomegranate Liqueur and a dash of cinnamon schnapps.

Christmas Cookie party went well. As I predicted everyone enjoyed extravagantly decorated sugar cookies. Also tried a new ...uhm holiday drink? Ginger Ale, Pomegranate Liqueur and a dash of cinnamon schnapps.
    That sounds good. Maybe needs more *green*...
    Collectibles

Tfw you roll a 20 on DD, then remember it is a d100.

That sounds good. Maybe needs more *green*...
    Maybe if you drink enough of it you turn green?

This morning I was playing on the floor with my kids - my son has all these little plastic figures but they're not army men they're pirates, skeletons, wizards and various other fantasy figures as well as a host of plastic dinosaurs and dragons - and it was decided that I would be this little green plastic figure that looked like a hag to me with a belt of skulls and rule over an army of skeletons. On the other side was my son with a knight on horseback overseeing an army of knights, pirates and villagers. And my daughter had a couple dinosaur/dragons that were rampaging.

So I'm sitting cross legged on the floor looking at the figure chosen for me and my "army" and say "So I'm a Necromancer or Palemaster huh?"
    Son "No, you just have skeletons for your army."
    Me "But if I control skeletons, I must be a necromancer."
    Son "No, you're just the bad guy."
    Me "Girl. She's in a dress with a skull belt and a hood but its clearly a girl. Bad girl."
    Son "Okay girl. But those aren't skulls those are devoured souls on her belt."
    Me *Takes on a scratchy high-pitched haggy voice* "Devoured Souls?! How is that not a Necromancer?"
    Son *Belly laughing on the floor* "Okay fine, she's a necromancer."
    Me *Continuing with haggy voice* "Okay glad we got that established... Casts Waves of Negative Energy!"
    Son "No wait, I haven't got it all setup yet."
    Me (Just take it for granted until this is over that everything I say is in the haggy voice) "Fine, fine... I'll just be over here, polishing bones or devouring souls or something."
    Daughter *cranky throaty dragon voice* "Dragon hungry, dragon roar."
    Son *Placing figures on their bases* "Okay ready, this is the castle and over here is this haunted forest where a scout patrol went out..."
    Me "And ran into ghosts."
    Son "No, they ran into..."
    Me "Zombies."
    Son "No they ran into pirates..."
    Me "Zombie pirates, gotcha."
    Son *Laughing so hard he's having trouble talking* "No just pirates... no wait skeleton pirates led by an evil necromancer." *Looks at me*
    Me "Skeleton pirates led by a very misunderstood necromancer. Attack my boneheaded minions!"
    *At this point hubby comes in standing over us* "I can't believe you're committing to that voice." *He leaves chuckling to himself*
    *Some squabbling between the kids because the dragons were knocking things down indiscriminately. Some back and forth between my skeletons and the dragons/dinosaurs and the knights* And then...
    Me "casts waves of Negative Energy on everything! You get negative energy and you get negative energy and you get negative energy!" *cackles*
    Son "Well here comes the king!" *flies in a Whispering Death dragon from How to Train your Dragon series*
    Me "Oh no! Not my ex-boyfriend! I never wanted to see you again - your kisses were stinky!"
    *Son & daughter laughing on the floor* Son "well that's too bad, tail whip!" *knocks over some skeletons*
    Me "Re-animate!"
    Son "You can't bring them back to life, I killed them, I crushed them to dust."
    Me "They were already dead you didn't kill them you made them re-dead. Besides I was re-animating the fallen dinosaur to fight you."
    Son "Oh okay, head chomp!" *His king dragon eats the head of my zombie dinosaur*
    Me "I hope that tastes awful! Wait is this why your breath was so stinky?"
    Son "Blech, blech!"
    Follows several more rounds of skeletons versus king dragon.
    Me "Negative Energy Bolt! Up your nose!"
    Son "Oh no!" *Death thrashing wipes out remaining skeletons* "He dies and you win... or do you? More dragons coming to avenge him!"
    Me "Okay but I'm all out of spells, I need a full rest."

We take a break. I decided to type this up for your amusement.
    Last edited by Aelonwy; 12-22-2018 at 07:38 PM. Reason: atrocious grammar due to super fast typing

This morning I was playing on the floor with my kids - my son has all these little plastic figures but they're not army men their pirates, skeletons, wizards and various other fantasy figures as well as a host of plastic dinosaurs and dragons - and it was decided that I would be this little green plastic figure that looked like a hag to me with a belt of skulls and rule over an army of skeletons. On the other side was my son with a knight on horseback overseeing an army of knights, pirates and villagers. And my daughter had a couple dinosaur/dragons that were rampaging.....

Just not enough cutesy words/GIFs for that one.

Since hubby commented on the voice, you'll have to revisit that at some moment... "Re-animate!" ROFL (I'll let you figure it out from there.)
    Collectibles

Just not enough cutesy words/GIFs for that one.

Since hubby commented on the voice, you'll have to revisit that at some moment... "Re-animate!" ROFL (I'll let you figure it out from there.)

Quote Originally Posted by Tscheuss View Post

Collectibles

Good evening all.

heya folks
    Doppelganger? Whatever are you talking about, my dear?

sent my sister a message from my dad's phone saying "remember daughter, dab on them haters"
    wish i could see her reaction.
    Doppelganger? Whatever are you talking about, my dear?

Page 232 of 293 FirstFirst ... 132182222228229230231232233234235236242282 ... LastLast