Page 188 of 293 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188189190191192198238288 ... LastLast
Results 3,741 to 3,760 of 5859

Sunday night, and things were in motion prepping for the new w*** week. Started laundry, showers, etc...

Downside of pre-Monday = finding out your sewer mainline has decided to clog up.

Upside of pre-Monday = calling for service and finding they actually have a tech just finishing another job nearby. Arrived and rootered the line in less than 2 hours WITHOUT extra weekend fee.

Tuesday... They'll come back with the camera rig and will see just how bad the old line has gotten. There were roots twisted up on the rooter cable, so probably not gonna be pretty.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    Collectibles

*Bekki wanders in...
    *Heads to the bar....
    *Sets up and restocks...
    *Preps the food and drinks for the day...
    *Pours morning drinks for all...

Morning All !!!
    Official Muskateers Bartender
    Proud Officer of Acme Fighting Co.
    "It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, Frodo my boy." He used to say. "You step into the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to." ~ Frodo Baggins (Quoting Bilbo Baggins)

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    *Snip*.
    Ouch.

But, glad it worked out ok for ya CD.

Best of luck for when they come out to check it out on Tues.
    "It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, Frodo my boy." He used to say. "You step into the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to." ~ Frodo Baggins (Quoting Bilbo Baggins)

In other news my Subie (The 2012 Outback) just hit 100,000 miles...

And the younger son (the 20 Year old) just started his first job...

Man does time fly fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Bekki View Post
    In other news my Subie (The 2012 Outback) just hit 100,000 miles...

And the younger son (the 20 Year old) just started his first job...

Man does time fly fast.
    Your younger son is 20? That means you are...
    *runs out of fingers*

Ah, nevermind. Congratulations, sir.
    1776 Growing Liberty for Centuries 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Tscheuss View Post
    Your younger son is 20? That means you are...
    *runs out of fingers*

Ah, nevermind. Congratulations, sir.
    Yup, LOL!

Afeared I must admit I be one of the ‘elder statesmen’ of DDO...
    Or at least the forums...

Thankee.

Quote Originally Posted by Bekki View Post
    Man does time fly fast.
    Morning. Congrats. ...and Shhhhh! *puts fingers in ears* My littles are staying little.
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Phantastique - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

*Bekki wanders in...
    *Heads to the bar....
    *Sets up and restocks...

Morning All !!!

Morning all.

I'd say good morning except I woke up with one of those migraines with so much pressure that not only does my head hurt but all of my teeth hurt. I love the cool weather but the barometric pressure shift has some disadvantages.

On the upside my kids' school pictures are coming this week, it will be my daughter's first school photo.
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Phantastique - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

College projects are interesting, since they're pushing me to learn things like Django and website design.

what's not so fun is how they tend to pile up. 4 group projects and 4 courses with exams, with 3 having both. blargh.
    Doppelganger? Whatever are you talking about, my dear?

Sorry bout the headache.
    I’ve been there...

Hope you feel better soon.

Little Kiddo’s pictures are always fun.
    Hope they come out well.

So I just watched Spiderman Homecoming, and I gotta say...
    I wasn't expecting to love it as much as I did. In fact, I didn't really expect to like it that much at all.

It wasn't another Marvel Avengers movie. It was a proper story, which incorporated elements from the world it was based in (like Captain America doing educational videos) and used that as the basis for the villain. He didn't come out of nowhere, and he didn't get to where he was by some freak accident. He was just a guy, trying to take care of his family. Somewhere along the way, his path went... off, I guess. It's a villain you can understand.

It just... feels so right. While Aunt May being younger was a bit... different, I don't dislike it either. So yeah. Wow.

edit: even ended up writing a post about it. goes into more detail if interested.
    Last edited by doomboyv2; 10-17-2017 at 01:59 PM.

*Bekki wanders in...
    *Heads to the bar....
    *Sets up and restocks...

Morning All !!!

Quote Originally Posted by doomboyv2 View Post
    So I just watched Spiderman Homecoming, and I gotta say...
    .... While Aunt May being younger was a bit... different, I don't dislike it either. So yeah. Wow.

Aunt May ain't supposed to be sexy. Does make it way weird.

Collectibles

Our trash guys ain't gonna be happy with me. I finally managed to stay awake on trash day long enough to clean the freezer out.

Rough guessing, I just threw out over 120 lbs of beef, venison, various fish, wild pork & turkey. Trying not to think of the the two ~4 lb briskets that died at the bottom of the pile.
    Collectibles

Aunt May ain't supposed to be sexy. Does make it way weird.

well, that depends...

but yeah, you're right

*Looking out at the weather in GD'land*

Collectibles

Good morning all.

Our trash guys ain't gonna be happy with me. I finally managed to stay awake on trash day long enough to clean the freezer out.

Rough guessing, I just threw out over 120 lbs of beef, venison, various fish, wild pork & turkey. Trying not to think of the the two ~4 lb briskets that died at the bottom of the pile.
    OMG cd, my hubby would be flipping his lid if we lost that much... especially the brisket... he'd probably hold a mock farewell for the brisket.

Reminds me about my grandfathers freezer. Years ago when we wisited him for his birthday, he would take year or two old birthday cake from the freezer and serve that to us. When the freezer finally broke there were berries collected by my late grandmother in the freezer, and by that time she had been dead for over two decades.

He is now 91, and just cave up his car. He told my father that he doesn't see so well anymore. I suspect he would need new glasses, but does not want to spend the money.

Holds back tears at the loss of the Beef, venison, fish, wild pork, turkey, and briskets...

*muttering to self...
    “I won’t cry... I won’t cry...”

I’m sorry for you loss CD...
    Last edited by Bekki; 10-19-2017 at 06:29 AM.

Page 188 of 293 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188189190191192198238288 ... LastLast