Default Abbot Raid 7/23/15 - 7pm Central US

Our little 2-person guld- Gypsys Tramps and Thieves - just flagged for Abbot tonight. We would love to try to get a raid going next week. If there are any people left on Wayfinder that are somehow flagged for Abbot, would love to see ya. Don't care about XP, just want to get the completion & favor -- and maybe a named item or two.

We will be on from 1800 central, and hope to start the raid if we can get enough people, at 1900.

Come one come all. Let's run an abbot for the first time in ages on this server!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordDunmore View Post
    Our little 2-person guld- Gypsys Tramps and Thieves - just flagged for Abbot tonight. We would love to try to get a raid going next week. If there are any people left on Wayfinder that are somehow flagged for Abbot, would love to see ya. Don't care about XP, just want to get the completion & favor -- and maybe a named item or two.

We will be on from 1800 central, and hope to start the raid if we can get enough people, at 1900.

Come one come all. Let's run an abbot for the first time in ages on this server!
    I'll be on at that time, and will look for your LFM. I'm in the same situation, not necessarily looking for mad loots, just more completions of the raid.

Quote Originally Posted by LordDunmore View Post
    [...]

Well, that's about 2am in Europe. According to my list of flagged toons, most of them will be offline at that time. Hopefully there will be some of the US based on. I'll have a look for the lfm, if I don't have to call it a night earlier.