Thread: Wayfinderites

Default Wayfinderites

Wayfinder has an open chat channel you know.

For ease of Trading, Advice and Grouping type /joinchannel Wayfinder and use /1 {or /2,3,4 if you're already in another channel} to type in said channel.

Currently it seems only a handful of people even know about this channel so you'll need to advertise it in-game too.

The more people in it the better the Wayfinder experience gets for all.

Community Member

A very small handful, it appears.

(UserChat1): You joined room 'Wayfinder' (UserChat1). Number of members: 1.
    I'll pass this along to my guildies in the hope that it'll spread further. And thanks for the OP!

Quote Originally Posted by Kompera_Oberon View Post
    A very small handful, it appears.

I'll pass this along to my guildies in the hope that it'll spread further. And thanks for the OP!
    Was 2 last time I logged on.

However I will add: Don't leavechannel just because there's no one in it because that means the next person sees no-one in it too, and the next, and the next, and the channel will never grow!

Remember: Even the biggest open channels on other servers {Titan on Orien, Cannithtrade on Cannith, Defense on Sarlona} rarely have more than 30 people in them.
    Wayfinder except at weekends and peak hours rarely even has 30 people in the Who List so expecting a huge channel is futile!

But we can get it to a point where the Wayfinder chat channel has a good two dozen people in it at peak hours surely?