Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Epic Eldritch Blast Feat Missing

From the latest release notes:

NEW (LAMANNIA ONLY): Two new Epic Feats have been added for Warlock:

• Epic Eldritch Blast: +2d6 Eldritch Blast Die. Requires 21 Character levels, 12 Warlock levels.
    • Epic Arcane Eldritch Blast: +2d6 Eldritch Blast Die. Requires 26 Character Levels, 12 Warlock levels, completed XP for at least one Arcane Epic Destiny.
    The "Epic Arcane Eldritch Blast" feat was actually added and is takeable (can take it at lvl 26 or 28), but the regular "Epic Eldritch Blast" feat is MIA.

Will it actually be added for U26?
    Steve Howe was voted "Best Overall Guitarist" in Guitar Player magazine five years in a row (1977–1981) and in 1981 was the first rock guitar player inducted into the Guitar Player Hall of Fame.

Sure would be nice to get a Dev/Mod comment on this.

Thanks.
    Steve Howe was voted "Best Overall Guitarist" in Guitar Player magazine five years in a row (1977–1981) and in 1981 was the first rock guitar player inducted into the Guitar Player Hall of Fame.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_Howe View Post
    The "Epic Arcane Eldritch Blast" feat was actually added and is takeable (can take it at lvl 26 or 28), but the regular "Epic Eldritch Blast" feat is MIA.

Will it actually be added for U26?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    Yes.
    Cool. Thanks!

Default Did I miss something?

"Must have completed XP for at least one Arcane Epic Destiny."

Last I knew, Warlock was leading to/unlocking the Primal Sphere - has this changed to (the much more sensible) Arcane Sphere? If not, why is the second Blast feat tied to Arcane Destinies if a Warlock will be starting in Primal, and having to travel through Martial to get to Arcane?
    I would still like to see... Something that tests character versatility and player adaptability rather than character focus strength and quest knowledge.
    I play the quests for the content of the quests not just as an XP/min merry-go-round.
    Actual play experience is worth infinitely more than theorycrafting...

Community Member

Default yes they changed that for the last lamannia build already

Quote Originally Posted by PermaBanned View Post

Last I knew, Warlock was leading to/unlocking the Primal Sphere - has this changed to (the much more sensible) Arcane Sphere? If not, why is the second Blast feat tied to Arcane Destinies if a Warlock will be starting in Primal, and having to travel through Martial to get to Arcane?
    Yes that was changed. When you get to lvl 20 on a fresh Warlock you get access to the arcane sphere

Quote Originally Posted by PermaBanned View Post

Last I knew, Warlock was leading to/unlocking the Primal Sphere - has this changed to (the much more sensible) Arcane Sphere?
    Based on feedback, this was changed to Arcane.