Red face Looking for familiar faces

I took a break from the game for a couple of years and now I feel like a newbie all over again :P

Looking for anyone that I might of run with back in the day.
    You'd most likely remember me by my rogue Arlos (Now a druid) or my cleric Nursewhite...Possibly even Asya my very first rogue.

Send me a message in game if we used to group! I'm usually on Arlos
    Last edited by Aila; 05-30-2015 at 01:37 PM.

welcome back ---- but that fuscia / purple is really hard on the eyes! I say this because of ADA and color blind people - red being the greatest offender.

I've never ran w/ you, but I happily would if you'd like . Usually on my main in G-land (Sheikra), but having some DDO trouble atm.
    Sheikra - Completionist Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Aila View Post
    I took a break from the game for a couple of years and now I feel like a newbie all over again :P

Looking for anyone that I might of run with back in the day.
    You'd most likely remember me by my rogue Arlos (Now a druid) or my cleric Nursewhite...Possibly even Asya my very first rogue.

Send me a message in game if we used to group! I'm usually on Arlos
    Your Nursewhite character rings a bell. Do you remember which guild you were in? What's your playstyle? Do you prefer to zerg? Stick with the party?

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

Quote Originally Posted by LeslieWest_GuitarGod View Post
    Your Nursewhite character rings a bell. Do you remember which guild you were in? What's your playstyle? Do you prefer to zerg? Stick with the party?
    I've been in a few guilds over the years. Oldtimers, ravensgaurd, house thurani, katapult kittens, and so on.
    I'm more of a stay with the group unless I'm on my rogue... I'm sassy and make fun of everyone? Haha

I've been in a few guilds over the years. Oldtimers, ravensgaurd, house thurani, katapult kittens, and so on.
    I'm more of a stay with the group unless I'm on my rogue... I'm sassy and make fun of everyone? Haha
    Quite the spread.. OTG and Ravensguard? You sound like a hoot... you should join us for a Shroud someday... We are similar to the Old Timers Guild raid style, we play hard, laugh hard and win it in style and always with good company.....

No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

Quote Originally Posted by LeslieWest_GuitarGod View Post
    Quite the spread.. OTG and Ravensguard? You sound like a hoot... you should join us for a Shroud someday... We are similar to the Old Timers Guild raid style, we play hard, laugh hard and win it in style and always with good company.....

I never said I enjoyed them :P
    Both were a little too stiffy for me.

The OTG is my Alma mater. They are amazing people, a strong, historic casual guild, and a Founders Guild here in DDO. However with the OTG or Ravensguard, if you don't fit their play style (opposite ends of the spectrum), you will feel disenfranchised quickly.

Tyrs Paladium is very similar to the Old Timers Guild, in that we stick together or at least a strategic plan, and play it as close to old school D&D as we can... which mean we are going to respect one another, yet have fun/ laugh our asses off from the minute we start gathering to the minute we break group! The only difference I remember between guilds is in how we conduct our raids. There's quite a bit more talking during a typical raid in Tyrs (unless its an educational run for someone who hasn't run it before) No knock on the OTG though, they run some of the smoothest and most enjoyable raids I have ever seen in my 9 year career in DDO.

Community Member

I'm assuming you are talking about stuffy instead of stiffy.... If there is a stiffy problem it must have been interesting.

Ravensguard has changed a bit from years past. They are less formal and all the vets come and go at different times as they play other games and return. A couple of the core bad rep guys left. Sestra started his own guild which is the hub of most of the elite skill on the server now, he also isn't the same angry guy we all loved before. Drakius got arrested and is in the clinker. Rit has vanished once more into latin land. Butters, Peril, Vicinity, Sweet, Blayhill, Lew, Fish and a handful other old guard are still around at least a couple times a week.

They aren't advertizing but It seems they are accepting new members.

Founder & Hero
    2016 DDO Players Council

the name nursewhite seems familar

Beware the Sleepeater

Quote Originally Posted by Ako View Post
    I'm assuming you are talking about stuffy instead of stiffy.... If there is a stiffy problem it must have been interesting.

Ravensguard has changed a bit from years past. They are less formal and all the vets come and go at different times as they play other games and return. A couple of the core bad rep guys left. Sestra started his own guild which is the hub of most of the elite skill on the server now, he also isn't the same angry guy we all loved before. Drakius got arrested and is in the clinker. Rit has vanished once more into latin land. Butters, Peril, Vicinity, Sweet, Blayhill, Lew, Fish and a handful other old guard are still around at least a couple times a week.

Still good times in RG land regardless, and mostly accurate on the people back from the dead, though we are more active then once a week. Nursewhite was the name I was thinking of when I thought I knew you there Arlos. I am mostly active on Serjical over the last few weeks myself, but going back to Vicinity for another life again soon, if you find yourself still looking for the normal harassment, or anti-rust.
    I would have a sig, but Someone might be offended by it so I will just list characters.
    Vicinity, Proximity, and far to many bank toons too list.
    -Sorry to any bank toons that are offended by me not listing mine-
    Ravensguard, Ghallanda

Quote Originally Posted by Ako View Post

Decided to lurk around these forums and couldn't help but feel a little sentimental seeing all these names

Quote Originally Posted by Thriana View Post
    Decided to lurk around these forums and couldn't help but feel a little sentimental seeing all these names
    Bad thing being when you stop playing, now you are getting all soft on us. Think we will have to put you in Farshot's basement again for a bit.
    I would have a sig, but Someone might be offended by it so I will just list characters.
    Ravensguard, Ghallanda

Quote Originally Posted by Thriana View Post
    Sohryu ~ Raven's Guard ~ Orien

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    Traps in DDO don't actually deal damage, they politely ask your avatar to damage themselves.

2016 DDO Players Council Tahkhesis's Avatar

I totally remember you. Was an officer in KoToS for years under my old main Cuethbert, then when Tahkhesis got the spotlight I recall running with you when I was in Jokesters and Black Rose. Welcome back!

Quote Originally Posted by Sirea View Post

~Sothary~
    I wanna be a farmer when I grow up!

Quote Originally Posted by TheGladiator View Post

~Sothary~
    NO

Just, NO
    Ravensguard, Ghallanda

Quote Originally Posted by lifestaker View Post
    NO

Just, NO
    hahahaha

you missed me!
    I don't trust anything that bleeds for seven days and still lives...

Quote Originally Posted by Sothary View Post
    hahahaha

you missed me!
    A Soth :O

Remember playing with an Asya at level 10 or so o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Demsac View Post
    A Soth :O

Remember playing with an Asya at level 10 or so o.o
    I play nights on Arlos, say hi sometime!