Thread: Fletching Fun!!

Community Member

Default Fletching Fun!!

I have come back to the game after several months off and decided to dust off my Rogue Mechanic and noticed the enhancement line had completely changed. Particularly of interest to me was the Fletching enhancement.

I'm a first-lifer noob, so while I was leveling up, having to dump a significant portion of my cash to buy new bolts after every quest was annoying, and it sucked having to make my friends wait between quests so I could go restock. If I wanted to get special bolt types for whatever content we were running, it would cost a prohibitive amount of collectibles/essences to be worth the investment. This problem went away a little bit after I got enough House D rep to get sturdy bolts, but that meant you couldn't take advantage of any of the special bolt types.

Now with Fletching, all of my bolts have 80% returning which means I can break out the wide quivers again and rejoice in the fact that I have a bolt for every problem!!! It's so nice to feel like Hawkeye again... except, you know... with actual super powers!!

Welcome back!

PLUS now rare ammunition drops in stacks of 100!

AND

for the bonus prize!

Thieves tools now stack up to 1000!

Quote Originally Posted by shweppy View Post
    It's so nice to feel like Hawkeye again... except, you know... with actual super powers!!

But, yes, Fletching is rather fetching.
    Exit, pursued by a bear. ~ William Shakespeare (stage direction from The Winter's Tale)

And conjure bolt scrolls now work. Ironically I TR'ed and added artificer levels to my rogue just before the changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Melkazar View Post
    And conjure bolt scrolls now work. Ironically I TR'ed and added artificer levels to my rogue just before the changes.
    this! get a stack or two of 100 scrolls of flame arrow and UMD them. Not only a source of ammo but 1d6 fire damage.
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players