Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Quote Originally Posted by edrein View Post
    I think a multiselector on the Displacement T5 for Displacement or Perma Tenser's would solve the issue of stats/damage. Atleast you'd do a bit better. (However I did notice a lot of my DCs took a hit while Tensers'ing like any other caster. Which was horrible when trying to land Howl of Terror in EE.)
    Meh... I don't mind scrolling tenser, would never even spend AP on that...

Besides, the most likely used destiny for an enlightened spirit would be Crusader, and it already gives BAB=character level, so tenser would only be +4 str/dex and double spell cooldowns... At that point I might not even want to scroll it.
    Main: Zodaroth - heroic & epic completionist pure dwarven warlock
    Alts: Zodynkar (caster), Zodirkeal (archer), Zodinn (lab rat)
    ---- Death N Taxes -------------------------------------------------------Argo -----

Quote Originally Posted by Zoda View Post
    Meh... I don't mind scrolling tenser, would never even spend AP on that...

Besides, the most likely used destiny for an enlightened spirit would be Crusader, and it already gives BAB=character level, so tenser would only be +4 str/dex and double spell cooldowns... At that point I might not even want to scroll it.
    +4 con, BAB for PRR/MRR in other destinies, martial weapon proficiency (I case you didn't test Lamania this portion of the cores granting Martial Prof was broken), etc. It has it's use and certainly would be taken by people if offered as a multiselector. I for one hate scrolling tenser's and casting it as well can grow annoying after a while.
    Last edited by edrein; 05-31-2015 at 02:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by edrein View Post
    +4 con, BAB for PRR/MRR in other destinies, martial weapon proficiency (I case you didn't test Lamania this portion of the cores granting Martial Prof was broken), etc. It has it's use and certainly would be taken by people if offered as a multiselector. I for one hate scrolling tenser's and casting it as well can grow annoying after a while.
    Warlock has master's touch for proficiency... in any case, perma tenser's power level is maybe tier 3, but def not tier 5, it's a joke that EK actually has it as t5, it's nothing more than a function of convenince for ppl who are lazy to scroll it. Not tier 5 material.
    Main: Zodaroth - heroic & epic completionist pure dwarven warlock
    Alts: Zodynkar (caster), Zodirkeal (archer), Zodinn (lab rat)
    ---- Death N Taxes -------------------------------------------------------Argo -----

Quote Originally Posted by Zoda View Post
    Warlock has master's touch for proficiency... in any case, perma tenser's power level is maybe tier 3, but def not tier 5, it's a joke that EK actually has it as t5, it's nothing more than a function of convenince for ppl who are lazy to scroll it. Not tier 5 material.
    Taking Master's Touch as a warlock is kinda gimping yourself seeing as you only get two spells slots per spell level, I know you'll reply with scroll it but again some people don't want to scroll it. Additionally the SP pool is rather harsh to constantly give yourself Master's Touch and Tenser's, and you certainly don't want to waste a precious feat slot on Extend Spell.

Quote Originally Posted by fjoois View Post
    In order that the washing procedure was not done in vain, first you should wipe all the dust on the furniture standing on this floor, vacuum it, and then remove the carpet, if any, and carefully shake it from the crumbs. Next, the surface itself needs to be vacuumed, but before that, remove large objects from the surface that can scratch the hardwood. Then wash it with specialized product like Bona hardwood floor cleaner review.
    4 year necro.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The release notes themselves are essentially the same as was seen on Lamannia most recently.
    This^, in so many words, is how you say time and feedback on Lamannia are wasted.

Lightbulb Are you forgetting?

Quote Originally Posted by Arkat View Post
    4 year necro.

The guy absolutely took a dead thread - attempted to revive it. But mentions on how to clean some freaking furniture.
    You are the reason people add 'how-to' guides on Dungeons and Dragons Online.

So with a quick revisit from the Original Tree ...

Spirit Blast (T5) used to do 10d6 Light damage (so you get this at level 12) ... This was nerfed to 4d6 ... then they did arcane spell dps pass and same AOE T5 (Fireball, Acidball, etc) can do 1d6+3/caster level ... thus at level 12 when you get the SLA ... 10d6+30 (since level cap in heroics is 10 ... but now sorcs get +1 caster level/max CL so at level 12, thats +4) ...

Level 12 fire sorc gets 14d6+ 42 AOE

Level 12 ES warlock gets 4d6 + EB dmg ... what the heck?

RIP ES Warlock ... RIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachomammashouse View Post
    The devs got bamboozled by the forum warriors.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678