Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
    Community Manager

Default Downtime Notice: Monday, May 18th from 3:00 AM to 12:PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

UPDATE: The game worlds have reopened! Thank you for your patience, and we will see you in the game!

The DDO Game Servers and http://myaccount.turbine.com will be offline for maintenance on Monday, May 18th from 3:00 AM to 12:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT). The forums may remain up, but players may not be able to log in. Thanks for your patience, and we'll see you back in the game soon!
    Last edited by Cordovan; 05-18-2015 at 04:26 PM.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Community Manager

This extended downtime is necessary due to some significant back-end systems maintenance and hardware work.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Community Member

Default Will the DDO Store undergo maintenance.

Greetings DDO team,

I am curious if the problems and others have been experiencing with the inabillity to access the DDO in game store, i.e the page either doesn't load or is extermely slow to load, if that will be addressed in monday's maintenance. Will it or not? Or is there some other means of addressing this? Thank you.

Aram

Oh sure. The same day I get my cable and Internet hooked up finally. I'm jonesin' for DDO
    #MakeDDOGreatAgain

You are the one choosing not to play alts.

Casual player now investing way less than I used to into the game, playing 1-3 months at a time and still want nothing to do with Reaper. #improvepuggrouping#alldifficultiesmatter

Community Member moomooprincess's Avatar

This is a Turbine wide maintenance.

IC is going to be using Steam Wallet. No idea of the impact on DDO, if any, maybe future?

https://www.infinitecrisis.com/forum...pdate-May-18th

LoTRO says until 2 PM

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...stern-(-4-GMT)

I expect the game to be up Tuesday, and if it is sooner, then it is a bonus.
    Recipemaker Guild: Top Chef School of Recipes

Event Statistics: Risia, Festivult, Midwinter, Daily Dice, Mimic Hunt

Default Two things that downtime means to this money investing player

really only two things right now: Does it fix the NPCs? Does it fix the pre U- whatever that altered guildships so that the game does not recognize that I have already spent real world money to buy gameworld astral shards to buy an airship? Not to complain, I love the new airship rules, I just would like the game to acknowledge that I have already spent a lot of real world capital to get the ship my guild has already; fix that, And I will spend more to get a better ship ... do not, and no more money, simple, easy to comprehend ... now, DO!

Turbine and Hardware downtime, alright. Any chance we get some fixes in the process too? Or do we see another downtime soon (TM) for them?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The DDO Game Servers and http://myaccount.turbine.com will be offline for maintenance on Monday, May 18th from 3:00 AM to 12:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT). The forums may remain up, but players may not be able to log in. Thanks for your patience, and we'll see you back in the game soon!
    Is it necessary that you schedule downtime on EVERY SINGLE stat holiday that isn't US?

Couldn't you shift updates to Wednesdays or something?

<sigh>

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by shagster View Post
    Is it necessary that you schedule downtime on EVERY SINGLE stat holiday that isn't US?

Couldn't you shift updates to Wednesdays or something?

<sigh>
    In a M-F work week, doing serious maintenance on any day other than Monday is fraught with peril.

Dunno, move to Australia maybe.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Is the game down now? I keep getting error logging in connection closed

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by patchiesdad View Post
    Is the game down now? I keep getting error logging in connection closed
    Same issue here :

Quote Originally Posted by Szordrinn View Post
    Same issue here :

Ditto here. Nothing on my PC has changed from this morning when I was able to log in (about 12 hours ago).

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aram40 View Post
    Greetings DDO team,

I am curious if the problems and others have been experiencing with the inabillity to access the DDO in game store, i.e the page either doesn't load or is extermely slow to load, if that will be addressed in monday's maintenance. Will it or not? Or is there some other means of addressing this? Thank you.

Aram
    If you log out to the character selection screen, and go to the store there, then log in, I've found that it will often display the store in the game. Just a work around

Community Member TakeItToTheLimit's Avatar

Same issue here :

Yep I'm getting it too https://www.ddo.com/forums/images/smilies/frown.png

Same issue here :

Yeah, I am getting the same message myself. Guess Ill wait til server is back up... it sounds like an unscheduled maintenance (on a Saturday :/) is happening. Im gonna check out some other games in the meantime, but hope its back up soon today since this was not announced.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonedream View Post
    Yeah, I am getting the same message myself. Guess Ill wait til server is back up... it sounds like an unscheduled maintenance (on a Saturday :/) is happening. Im gonna check out some other games in the meantime, but hope its back up soon today since this was not announced.
    I ended up piking a von EE just because I couldn't move, sorry to the folks I was running with. Just as I finished the client crashed (which I expected.) Getting the Server Closed: Connection reset a well. Guess it's time to do some laundry.
    Cannith - Falconsbane(8 - 3rd life), NeedOil (14), NeedMead, Needfood, hobbitarcher(5)
    Sarlona - Zebidiahh (19.8), Anotherpers(20), Smurgh(16), Falconsbane(14), Needoil(15)
    The first rule of the trashcan guild is expect to die...
    There is no second rule.

Same issue here :

same here

and must say, it's not nice, guess we can't log in but players aren0't being kicked out of the game, if that happens... well, we would have another doom thread

btw, i'm more deceived with turbine and ddo every week
    psykopeta is finally baconpletionist because there isn't anything to delay it more - thelanis, where the gimps claim to be pros and noobs claim to be pros, no newbies allowed(unless they claim to be pros), we have enough drama w/o them. PS: I post only in the latest thread shown in main page, in the weird case u want something from me, feel free to send pm

Community Member

Its down for me right now. I thought it was down Monday not Saturday. Or will it be down Monday as well?

I agree mid-week maintenance would be preferable. Be even nicer one or two servers stayed available.

Community Member

Default Just got in again!

Quote Originally Posted by Bertum View Post
    Its down for me right now. I thought it was down Monday not Saturday. Or will it be down Monday as well?

I agree mid-week maintenance would be preferable. Be even nicer one or two servers stayed available.
    After restarting the client (4th-6th time or so) i now managed to get in, hope I will also get onto the servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bertum View Post

If its possible to leave a server up, yeah I agree, would be nice. I got toons on every server :P

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast