DDOcast Host
    Licensed House Cannith Refuse Disposal Unit Technician

Default DDOCast 380 - Leading a Guild

This week we discuss the intricacies of leading a guild with guests Voodu &BonnieBew. We also take a look at the latest game news, U25.2, community news, and discuss some teasers for whats coming soon in DDO!

Check out www.ddocast.com for mp3 audio, our show calendar, swag, archives, and more!

Want to support the show? You can feed the kobolds (give money) on our website www.ddocast.com! We use these gifts to support the show and give out prizes.

Have ideas for round table topics, questions you want to ask us, or topics you’d like to see us debate? Leave us a comment, send us an email (ddocast@gmail.com) or give us a tweet (@ddocast)!

Leading a Guild - 1:54
    News - 1:26:23
    Lightning Post - 1:37:49
    Closing - 1:39:06

DDO Chronicle 140
    Community update video 5/1/15
    Update 25.2 Release Notes
    Order of Syncletica: Zen Master the Untouchable Archer
    Write for DDOGamer
    3.5 Player’s Handbook Available in PDF
    Shamgar ~ Pjstechie ~ Melchizedek ~ Habakkuk ~ Josheb ~ Magoi ~ Kinnor ~ Eshek ~ Zakchaios ~ Jephthah ~ Bartimaios ~ Ehudh ~ Bezaleluri ~ Nebuchad ~ Lava Divers (Khyber) ~ Epic Education ~ Building Blocks ~ DDOCast ~ contact me

Intergalactic Space Crusader
    Treasure Hunter

Default Down for Whatever!

Great episode!

You all covered allot of territory. I've played multiple MMOs, but I've settled on DDO and sorta abandoned others. I really only have time in RL for one and DDO is so much better in so many ways. With that said I've been a leader in different MMOs over the years and am currently guild leader on Sarlona and G-Land in DDO.

Burn out; Having had the lead over the years, running the whole gambit from large to small groups and everything in between. For example, in one MMO game I was leader of 400+ players. It was impressinve to be able to direct than many folks in to battle (I'm first in and last out.) However, I burned out. Now I prefer small guilds with a loose coalition of players. I've spent way to much time playing traffic cop and just want to play now.

I learned some new stuff in this episode. Well done and bookmarked to share with some of my friends in-game.