Default Gingerspyce's Week in Videos: A Secret Slot, Final TR Guide Episode and a Music Video

Hello e1!

I've had a lot of positive feedback and very kind words since my last update. Thank you so much for the encouragement, it really brightens my day! There was one in particular that really blew me away. Someone contacted me and told me that while they were away from the game for an extended period of time during medical treatments, that they found comfort watching my videos. This kinda left me speechless, but very happy to hear. So cool that people are finding these videos helpful in and out of game!

A Music Video
    We've seen some really awesome music in DDO lately. Last month I did a slide show set to the music of Epic Ghosts of Perdition, which is my favorite piece from Epic Necro 4. People really enjoyed it and I had a request for another one for the music from Epic Inferno of the Damned, which is another awesome score from update 23. If you keep your in-game music off, this may be the first time you've ever heard it! I grabbed some pretty cool shots from the quest for it and you can watch the music video HERE!

The Final Episode!
    The TR Guide to the Gingerspyce Pure Druid Caster/Healer/Quasi-tank has come to a close. In my final episode I chose one of the most difficult quests in the game to solo: EE What Goes Up! At the start I talk about what I've discovered is a common bug with the quest giver and not being able to pick up the quest. The video continues with an overview of level 28 gear and a critical look at some of my other endgame gear choices. And I also show a little easter egg that some of you may not know is there... A snowman! It's all broken down into easy to navigate chapters, so check it out at the TR Guide to the Gingerspyce Druid Build ep.29: Level 28 Solo EE What Goes Up.

A Hidden Slot!
    The Kobold Admiral's Tiller is a pretty cool and easily farmable shield that comes from the epic Three Barrel Cove slayer zone. But it may be cooler than you realized, as it has a hidden slot! See it discussed in this quick video:

From the Archive
    Last update I re-shared one of my most popular videos, which was a beginner's guide to Cannith Crafting. This week I want to share again with you the follow up to that video, which was also met with a lot of praise. Even some experienced crafters told me that they learned a few tips from it, so even if you are already an old hat at Cannith Crafting, you may find a morsel or two of good information in Gingerspyce's Advanced Guide to Cannith Crafting.

Thanks for watching everyone and join us for our weekly events if you're on Sarlona: Tuesday Night Abbotfest (heroic) and Friday Night Mark of Deathfest!

Much love,
    Gingerspyce of Sarlona
    Last edited by Nachomammashouse; 04-30-2015 at 12:53 PM.