Community Member Predator-Orien's Avatar

Default Platanator looking for Keeper people! :D

I'm not sure if this is the place to put this... probably not lol but after years playing in the USA servers I think is time to contact again with my old ddo family. If they are still here! and i guess some of them are
    I used to play on Keeper (EU server) with characters like Platano, Platanator, Platanamen, Platzilla... and so on :P and i was in several guilds like Angels of darkness, legion of the argent crusade, nighthorde, justice saber... I keep some wonderful memories from that time and most of the people. I'd love to find theeem (*_* )
    Leader of "El barco de Chanquete" (spanish guild of Orien)
    Known as "Platanator" in Keeper (EU server)
    Playing DDO since 2007! :O

Community Member moomooprincess's Avatar

More than likely they are either on Ghallanda or Thelanis as that is where the European server populations mostly went to. Maybe try the Ghallanda Server forum and the Thelanis Server forums.

I just stopped by this part to see what people might be looking for on some servers. I have not checked this part since sometime in 2014.
    Recipemaker Guild: Top Chef School of Recipes

Event Statistics: Risia, Festivult, Midwinter, Daily Dice, Mimic Hunt

Brains and other spare parts! DeltaBravo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Predator-Orien View Post
    I'm not sure if this is the place to put this... probably not lol but after years playing in the USA servers I think is time to contact again with my old ddo family. If they are still here! and i guess some of them are
    I used to play on Keeper (EU server) with characters like Platano, Platanator, Platanamen, Platzilla... and so on :P and i was in several guilds like Angels of darkness, legion of the argent crusade, nighthorde, justice saber... I keep some wonderful memories from that time and most of the people. I'd love to find theeem (*_* )

I Rember you from Keeper.

iam Deltabravo
    Deltabravo I have come here to FROG things up!