Thread: Raiding channel

Default Raiding channel

Raiding on Orien kinda sucks, recently we've gotten a nice channel going for EE raids but the downside is they're only run on saturdays. I'd like a channel for running raids, all days, a channel with people who like raids, not just MOD, let's do caught in the web, let's do hound of xoriat and even against the demon queen.

These days it can be hard to fill a raid and alot of them end up shortmanning. I'd like to make it easy, send me a tell and I'll give you the password to Weraid. I put a password so that people that really want to raid will have to go out of their way a little .
    Characters: Weii +/- lots of i's

Micki's Delirium
    2014 DDO Players Council

Well, your guild has a channel.. even though it's kind of dead right now. cORe. It was meant for posting about raids if I recall. It was only Adenai and Key that would post in it, for the short amount of time I was there.
    Read my blog: Micki's Delirium
    Follow me: @DDOMicki (Twitter) Thazara Of Orien (YouTube) DDOMicki (Twitch)
    Join Orien Raiding: Orien Raiding Discord

Hey,
    if Thaz is alright with this we can post in EE Raids more than EE Raids no problem. But it would be nice to advertise the channel a bit more. We have 3-8 occupants lurking around in it. If we can up that, it should better the situation. So spread the word around. One or two regular players from a guild should suffice.
    Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

cORe is for over raided to post open raid spots and free chests, I'd like a channel that's not guild specific so other people could post as well, could hijack Thazara's channel but I already ask there alot .

Micki's Delirium
    2014 DDO Players Council

I would say it's really up to the members if they want other raids to be advertised in EEraids.

But in general, the most used channel is still titan, and I tend to get the most raid recruits from there. Of course on titan you'll also find a lot of newbies, so you kind of have to expect that when you advertise raids/ quests there.

Sorry Weii, my channel list is currently full and I don't really want to drop any of them, otherwise I'd join yours as well.
    Read my blog: Micki's Delirium
    Follow me: @DDOMicki (Twitter) Thazara Of Orien (YouTube) DDOMicki (Twitch)
    Join Orien Raiding: Orien Raiding Discord

Most people have their slots filled I'd imagine, but I'm giving it a try and looking for interest.

Community Member Predator-Orien's Avatar

I should pass more often for the forums, didn't know there was so many specific raiding chats lol.
    Anyway, i love the idea and as i told you in game i'm in. I miss sooo much raiding regulary and not just the popular raids. Specially now that the guilds don't have enough people to do their own runs. Don´t really want anything from most of them but they are great! and should be played. I say.