Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unplayable

Community Member Cauthey_No_CCInfo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pcgamer1971 View Post
    04/26/15 07:47 PM
    Thank you for your lag report. Our engineers and designers are working on fixes using performance monitoring tools and data logging for lag issues. This process takes time, and is on-going as there is no universal fix that will remove "every" situation that can cause lag during a game play session. Although lag is not able to be cleared by GMs via ticket, we will pass this information along and appreciate your lag report.
    This would be a good indication that the game masters are getting enough of these tickets that they have drafted an form letter response.

Ran fashion madness last night. total wipe. couldn't even move and instant kill from lag every time. ended quitting as no point submitting a ticket, nobody is home in my time zone

see, no default, no lag.
    Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by TitusOvid View Post
    see, no default, no lag.
    I'm not convinced..... was running multiple quests last night (Australian time) and everything was a beat or two behind - hit mouse to swing and it would be slightly delayed. Quite unnerving until I got used to it and accepted that the mini-lag spikes may result in death.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12