Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    Thank you! I only just now had time to check and see this response.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadren View Post
    1. The relevant people aren't going to read this.
    2. Submit a complaint. You'll get your TP back and the people you want to see this are more likely to.
    1. The relevant people read this. 2. Complaining is overrated. I prefer complementing

Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    May I ask which madstone rod you glamered?
    I used one that I picked up in ToR in the white dragon room IIRC and have the same problem that OP has (I glamered mine a couple months ago).
    Character used is a female drow.
    That's the one I used as well

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Do you have any screenshots to share? I went in on an admin character, made a cosmetic of the Madstone Rod, and then equipped it (both with the Madstone Rod equipped as a weapon along with a single-handed club to check) and the appearance did not change in size, texture, lighting, or color. It may be related to a specific race, class, or other factor that would be helpful to know in order to reproduce.

You mentioned in your first post, OP, that you weren't interested in seeking a refund, but just for those reading: If you use a Mirror of Glamering on an item and the resulting item is not created as expected, please get in touch with Account Support if you would like to seek a refund.
    Hey Cordovan, I just glamered Tesyus sword from Relic of Sovereign past, and it was 45% smaller than the original. Then when I left, the cosmetic disappeared from my inventory! My character is a human druid 2rog/11 druid. Thank you

Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Infinitedrift View Post
    Hey Cordovan, I just glamered Tesyus sword from Relic of Sovereign past, and it was 45% smaller than the original. Then when I left, the cosmetic disappeared from my inventory! My character is a human druid 2rog/11 druid. Thank you
    In-quest-only items (aka - items that drop upon leaving the dungeon) are explicitly not meant to be used with the Mirror of Glamering. So the bug is that you were able to use a Mirror on this item. In regard to the Mirror purchase, please get in touch with our Account Support team for refund-related matters. Sorry that you ran into this, though.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    In-quest-only items (aka - items that drop upon leaving the dungeon) are explicitly not meant to be used with the Mirror of Glamering. So the bug is that you were able to use a Mirror on this item. In regard to the Mirror purchase, please get in touch with our Account Support team for refund-related matters. Sorry that you ran into this, though.
    Ok, thanks for the reply. I did successfully glamer the dragon mask from the mask quest in Eveningstar though, and I still have it and it worked great. This is what led me to believe that in quest items could be glamered with no problem
    Last edited by Infinitedrift; 07-31-2015 at 11:20 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12