Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Quote Originally Posted by mikarddo View Post
    The +16 to ac is worth less than +1 dc to saves though never mind +28. +200 prr would be much more reasonable in comparison to +28 to dc yet still be less. Infact it looks alot like the 16 ac bit is from back when ac was also on a d20 roll and simply by oversight has not been adjusted to the new system where prr has all but replaced ac.
    Yep very disproportional for dc based casters and that part no penalising at all for melee or damage casters.
    Milacias of Kyber

Leader of the Crimson Eagles Kyber

The Myth- TR will make my character powerful
    The Reality- Those kobolds in Water Works won’t have a chance but nothing else cares-Learn to play your build and all its abilities in actual difficult content, get gear and reaper points in level 30+ content and raids.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by noinfo View Post
    Yep very disproportional for dc based casters and that part no penalising at all for melee or damage casters.
    There's still plenty of quests where if it hits Red Alert my melees are stuck just grazing the boss even with ~100 to hit, so no trips/stuns/saps or the like that wouldn't land anyway because of the saves boost and I'm stuck whittling them down with really bad graze damage.

Caster still have no fail spells like DoTs or firewall but are in a similar position where their big damage stuff is nerfed and can't really use CC either.

Quote Originally Posted by silisav View Post

3. I still find pointless to fight for 5 mins the earth elementals and then kill Rogmar with 5 shots. Seems really wrong to me.
    There is a way to avoid fighting the Earth elementals

Community Member

del
    Last edited by Tilomere; 12-13-2015 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    Just of top of my head:
    - Fashion Madness - the huge wave before you progress into the sewer area, instant red
    - Fire on Thunder Peaks - after 2nd dragon beatdown when the huge Magma elementals spawn with 2 waves of undeads, instant red (can be cut to yellow/orange if you time the regular waves, still stupid)
    - Temple of the Deathwyrm - it's barely possible to do a 6 phylactery kill without getting red alert (since every prson in a portal gets 4 extra shadows, which raises the treshold to high
    - Thrill of the hunt - end fight, instant red
    - Friends in low places - end fight
    - WGU - when you go outside, the fight before opening a gate
    - In the Belly of the Beast, instant orange when blademaster wave spawns, can get red quickly if you dont kill fast
    - Bastion of power (problem being aggro of mobs that are on top)
    - A new invasion - ambushes are instant yellow
    That's a very good list, and I agree with them... The devs should spend some time looking at these...

But like I said, it's a handful of quests... Less than 3% of the quests in the game have this problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    We are no more d000m'd then we were a week ago. Note - This was posted in 10/2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    When you stop caring about xp/min this game becomes really fun. Trust me.
    Quote Originally Posted by TedSandyman View Post
    Some people brag about how fast they finished the game. I cant think of a stupider thing to brag about. Or in this game, going from level 1 to level 30 in two days, or however long it takes. I can't even begin to imagine what drives a person to think that is fun. You are ignoring all of the content and options and going for sheer speed. It is like going to a museum and bragging about how fast you made it through. Or bragging about how fast you finished a good steak.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567