Community Member

Default Looking for help with Cannith, and shavarath

I've been trying to run the House C quests, and Shavarath chain for a while. No one seems to run these anymore. Every time I put up and LFM for these areas, I get no hits. So I'm turning to the forums. Is anyone on Thelanis willing or able to run these chains with me? I'm thinking sometime this week and into next week. Usually on from about 5 or 6PM Central time to about 8PM mon-Fri. and weekends are kinda sporadic. Anyone on Thelanis interested hit me up with a PM, or check the LFM in game.

Thanks.

If you are running them for favor, you might consider posting them for broad level ranges and state the favor intention in the LFM.
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

Intergalactic Space Crusader
    Treasure Hunter

Default Yo it's Livmo!

Quote Originally Posted by skaught78 View Post
    I've been trying to run the House C quests, and Shavarath chain for a while. No one seems to run these anymore. Every time I put up and LFM for these areas, I get no hits. So I'm turning to the forums. Is anyone on Thelanis willing or able to run these chains with me? I'm thinking sometime this week and into next week. Usually on from about 5 or 6PM Central time to about 8PM mon-Fri. and weekends are kinda sporadic. Anyone on Thelanis interested hit me up with a PM, or check the LFM in game.

Thanks.
    Heeeyas!

If you don't mind flying gimp airlines, I'm just starting to hit the Cannith quests on Thelanis looking for completion/favor/flag, and gear. I made it to L20 and my gear is not that great, due to not so great loot pulls. I'm a 1st lifer and still wearing Remlin's Step. I can only open on normal, since I'm 1st life. Own all teh content tho. I opened up the map last night.

I'm mostly on Sarlona, but if you want to run the quests let me know here via PM. I'm booked most this week with work, but would like to get in few runs. Have to work this weekend too. Next week probably better.

Thanks.
    i run shavarath at lvl every life, sadly due to losing my patience farming quests (38th life, at some point i should be bored of same content lol) now i run em always

sad thing is... well, lfm won't last much time, maybe 20 mins?XDDDD then it's a 2hours run

but i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one running em at lvl, at least with people who doesn't bank heroic lvls and aren't running heroic quests which have epic versions

i wonder if i will run em once we have epic shavarath @_@

also, if it's for flagging/favor you shouldn't have any issues

but yes, lfm are dead in thelanis, specially "tough" quests
    psykopeta is finally baconpletionist because there isn't anything to delay it more - thelanis, where the gimps claim to be pros and noobs claim to be pros, no newbies allowed(unless they claim to be pros), we have enough drama w/o them. PS: I post only in the latest thread shown in main page, in the weird case u want something from me, feel free to send pm

No one likes you Psyko keep quite
    Monk power!

Community Member

Dang... now the game has made a liar out of me. There was an LFM up for Shav yesterday, and I got in and flagged! yay! Now I just have to ruin the raid. Never done it yet! What is "the devil you know"? is it a quest? Or is it just some intermediary thing before the raid??? I'm confused because if I have all the flagging quests done, why doesnt the game just give the ToD???

Next up is Cannith quests, I'd like to get those done and run that raid as well. as i have never run it either.

Community Member

Devil is just how ToD is named in the journal. If it's active, you're good to go. Make sure you have Boots of Anchoring in case of Banishment, and run out to the explorer point and talk to the NPC there to pick up the teleport, and you should be good to go.
    I Cannith-craft (150 levels in all schools) for free on Thelanis if you provide all needed materials.
    Getting Past Traps without Trap Skills | Musical Musings

Intergalactic Space Crusader
    Treasure Hunter

Default 2fer

Dang... now the game has made a liar out of me. There was an LFM up for Shav yesterday, and I got in and flagged! yay! Now I just have to ruin the raid. Never done it yet! What is "the devil you know"? is it a quest? Or is it just some intermediary thing before the raid??? I'm confused because if I have all the flagging quests done, why doesnt the game just give the ToD???

Next up is Cannith quests, I'd like to get those done and run that raid as well. as i have never run it either.
    Cannith is 2 raids, Lord of Blades and Master Articifer. I like to run them back to back. I did not offer to help with Shaverath since I don't have the boots.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thalone View Post
    Devil is just how ToD is named in the journal. If it's active, you're good to go. Make sure you have Boots of Anchoring in case of Banishment, and run out to the explorer point and talk to the NPC there to pick up the teleport, and you should be good to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Livmo View Post
    Cannith is 2 raids, Lord of Blades and Master Articifer. I like to run them back to back. I did not offer to help with Shaverath since I don't have the boots.
    Nowadays you don't actually need the boots. The banishment effect has a will save (in the mid 30s I believe). No auto-fail on a 1 for will saves is an easily twistable t1 from magister. Also, spell absorption items can prevent it, but there may be other spells flying around.