Default Erdrique's Blog-Vacation Hot Spots in DDO

So I wondered the other day, If I could make me way into DDO where would I plan a vacation-Vacation Hot Spots in DDO.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Erdrique View Post
    So I wondered the other day, If I could make me way into DDO where would I plan a vacation-Vacation Hot Spots in DDO.
    What about the Phiarlan Carnival chain. A Small Problem has nice scenic cliffs which you can travel to by getting flung through the air by a giant. Partycrashers has the Illusionarium, an art gallery, exhibits, a theatre, a big library, and a gala ball. The Snitch has waterslides. And you finish the chain with a circus carnival!

Quote Originally Posted by Biggles216 View Post
    What about the Phiarlan Carnival chain. A Small Problem has nice scenic cliffs which you can travel to by getting flung through the air by a giant. Partycrashers has the Illusionarium, an art gallery, exhibits, a theatre, a big library, and a gala ball. The Snitch has waterslides. And you finish the chain with a circus carnival!
    Funny--thought you were about to finish with an observation about the end boss and ideal vacations!

1) Red Fens--go safari hunting; hang trophy heads in your office of fen cats, sahuagan heads, and troll (scrag) hands that still twitch
    2) Korthos--seeing new players struggle makes you feel uber and better about yourself
    3) Searing heights--beautiful ruins and a trading area of China-direct goods. Ideal for people who like to shop and get a little culture
    4) Feather fall leaping from Guild Airships! Cheap with nice views
    5) The underdark--get disguise cast on you from war wizards (lie about your intentions) and hang out with the drow. Especially appealing if you get female drow appearance since you can push around the male drows. Get out your aggression for those bad CITW runs!
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Erdrique View Post
    3bc sea air nice spot