Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
Acrobat without Lethality in our tests can hit Swashbuckler DPS levels. They were a little low before we added the extra Doublestrike. These are solo tests. They will be even better in groups with higher Sneak Attack uptime.

Sev~
As I said in the other thread, the lack of info regarding these tests and the specific builds used, forces us to call into question the validity of them both. We have nothing else to go on other than simple blind faith that you all are creating builds in a way that we would actually create them on live and testing them in conditions which are realistic in actual gameplay. I've always been critical of blind faith. Can we get some details please? What specific builds are you using? Classes and level splits? Feats? Enhancements? Destiny info including twists? Gear? Buffs? What are the conditions of the tests? What mobs are you fighting? How many mobs? Is it in an actual quest or just a fake environment that you use? Without this kind info, we really have no reason to agree with the claims you make as a result of these tests, especially if/when those claims don't match what we see on live or in our theory crafting.

I recall you said a few weeks ago that assassin was not that far behind in the dps tests, but then you introduced these massive changes which boosted dps. I'm not trying to be rude here Sev. I'm just not one to take someone's word for it and prefer to evaluate for myself. I know others have made similar requests regarding the internal dps tests you all do, yet the secrecy remains and I don't really understand why.