Angry Stalwart defense and Meditation of war

... not working together? did i miss something here or is this not WAI? nowhere does it say in meditations description that it's a defensive stance.
    House of Boii, Thelanis

Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar

Dunno if it's WAI or not, but it's been like that for a while.
    Semi-retired Build Engineer. Everything was better back in our day. Get off my lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by unbongwah View Post
    Dunno if it's WAI or not, but it's been like that for a while.
    Well it sure isn't properly labeled, would sure save me a TR. I don't personaly see any reason why they wouldn't be working together, so devs, if you're reading this, please make it so. Please and thank you.
    House of Boii, Thelanis

Wow - This thread is a Year old and I've just come here to post the same thing!

Oh well - Bumping this thread will do: WHY are these Mutually Exclusive Devs?

It's not like the +10 PRR from MoW on top of Stalwart Stance is OP when you consider what you're losing elsewhere to get it! {I have to believe the PRR is the issue because the other Monk Stances don't have anything worthwhile in em anyway!}.

Meditation of War is a Tier 5 ability too - A Fighter Monk has to have at least 5 Monk levels to get this AND forego T5 Kensai, A Shintao Monk with a Pally Splash isn't going to be OP either!