Page 56 of 60 FirstFirst ... 646525354555657585960 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1200

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoChris View Post
    Update v3.4.2 - Fixed Racial PL and Universal Bonuses

### 3.4.2
    Changes:
    Updated how Enhancement point calcs work to allow for separate pools for RacialPL and Universal bonuses
    Recrawled Enhancement tree and fixed order of Arcanotechnician T5's

Release info: ddo-lite-tools/releases
    Download: 2021-04-14_DDOLiteTools.zip

Chris!
    Hi. Cant choose Spring Attack as Monk Martial Feat. All pre-regs present.
    Actively playing on Cannith since 2018
    30+ PLs, 71 Reaper Points

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by xBunny View Post
    Hi. Cant choose Spring Attack as Monk Martial Feat. All pre-regs present.
    Spring attack is a tricky Monk bonus feat as it cannot be selected for monk bonus feats for Monk level 1 & 2, only for Monk level 6.
    Are you trying to select it for Monk levels 1 or 2?
    Cannith Server: Maetrim - Once again complete
    Maetrim's DDO Character Planner: https://github.com/Maetrim/DDOBuilder/releases

Quote Originally Posted by Ordinary View Post
    Spring attack is a tricky Monk bonus feat as it cannot be selected for monk bonus feats for Monk level 1 & 2, only for Monk level 6.
    Are you trying to select it for Monk levels 1 or 2?
    Correct, its level 2. Thanks for info, did not know it.
    Actively playing on Cannith since 2018
    30+ PLs, 71 Reaper Points

Quote Originally Posted by SardaofChaos View Post
    Suppose I should have checked in here before doing most of the same work! Did a diff of our files and it seems we did it in mostly the same way. That said, couple changes:
    * Pack name is Peril per the release notes and wiki, not Perils (I thought it was plural too, but the link doesn't work if it's not exactly the same as the wiki)
    * Added the link to the pack page and the U49 named items (though that wiki page is blank yet)
    * Added the cost for the gatekeepers (thanks for the reminder)
    * Moved the Feywild quests to be in the order the arc npcs send you to (apparently when you sort by Pack it literally just displays in the exact order of the txt file, good to know)
    * Moved Promise of Fire to be in the F2P section instead of after White Plume Mountain (???)
    * Maybe something else I forgot? Let me know if anything else is weird or needs changing.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3th0c18zn0...%2049.zip?dl=0

Thanks Everyone!

I'm working through the Leveling Guide and have it working correctly. The front page enhancements are still not understanding Universals, so that's my next task. Should have a fix next week.
    Farog on Khyber - DDO Char Builder Lite updates -> https://github.com/ChristopherGLewis/ddo-lite-tools

Community Member

So I just tried to download the current version of the tools 2019-05-25_DDOLiteTools.zip but Google says I can't because it contains a virus. I tried both the direct link in the first post as well as going to the All Files link and downloading from there.

Note that this is NOT my AV claiming there's a virus - it's Google.

Community Member

[can't edit my own posts, so I'm adding another one]

I didn't realize until I read far enough in the thread to know that there's a new developer and a new download location for the tools. The actual current version 3.4.2 2021-04-14_DDOLiteTools.zip scans fine.

Someone may want to remove the old links in the OP. It'd also be nice to add the current links at Github https://github.com/ChristopherGLewis/ddo-lite-tools

Turns out I never added the epic levels to Delera and Catacombs with update 45. Here's the newly updated Packs and Quests files: https://www.dropbox.com/s/egcer42q0f...06-27.zip?dl=0

Working on updating the various data files for Compendium for the Saltmarsh quests. Don't quite have the favor for all of the quests yet, will have that tomorrow. I'm not going to be able to check the Legendary saga xp rewards myself for quite some time, so am currently assuming they're the same as Ravenloft and the other legendary sagas. Currently assuming that the Heroic saga rewards are the same as the pirates saga, and if I find tomorrow that the True Elite reward matches then I will keep that assumption for the rest of them. That said, if anyone has already turned the sagas in and can confirm, that would be great. I will edit this post tomorrow with the updated files after confirming the last two favor values - hoping there's two more base favor there than expected, otherwise it looks like you have to do at least one of the raids on normal in order to get 400 Gatekeeper favor.

8-5: Unfortunately it's 1 base favor short, so doing a raid on normal is required (for now) :< Somebody posted the True Elitist xp for the legendary saga and it does indeed match Ravenloft, so I'm leaving that unchanged. Heroic saga xp on the other hand is a little less than Pirates, so I'm just leaving the Normal/Hard/Elite as ? for now as there are no comparable sagas to match from. Otherwise, everything should be up to date.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5w0grbpj4a...%2050.zip?dl=0
    Last edited by SardaofChaos; 08-05-2021 at 08:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SardaofChaos View Post
    Working on updating the various data files for Compendium for the Saltmarsh quests. Don't quite have the favor for all of the quests yet, will have that tomorrow. I'm not going to be able to check the Legendary saga xp rewards myself for quite some time, so am currently assuming they're the same as Ravenloft and the other legendary sagas. Currently assuming that the Heroic saga rewards are the same as the pirates saga, and if I find tomorrow that the True Elite reward matches then I will keep that assumption for the rest of them. That said, if anyone has already turned the sagas in and can confirm, that would be great. I will edit this post tomorrow with the updated files after confirming the last two favor values - hoping there's two more base favor there than expected, otherwise it looks like you have to do at least one of the raids on normal in order to get 400 Gatekeeper favor.

I've got the enhancements and other updates for u50 ready to go. When you get the updated quest/packs/sagas done, I'll publish.

Thanks!
    Farog on Khyber - DDO Char Builder Lite updates -> https://github.com/ChristopherGLewis/ddo-lite-tools

Default Thank you

I just want to thank you folks for keeping this one going, I love it.
    This is so easy to use, once you understand it, and it is easy to learn.

I am wondering, about something.
    Now there are new patrons, is there a way I can tweak the dimensions of the Patrons box so I do not have to scroll down to see the total favor?
    There is lots of room on the screen to enlarge the box and not have to scroll the content.

Thank you again for keeping this up.
    After a little Tolkien I am usually up for anything.

Default 3.5.0 - U50 Updates and addition of Granted Feats

### 3.5.0 - U50 Updates and addition of Granted Feats
    Changes:
    Updated Enhancements, Feats and Races for u50

• Added Horizon Walker
    • Updated Shadar-Kai and Radiant Servant Enhancements
    • Added Shadar-Kai Spiked Chain Attack feat.
    • Falconry: Meticulous Weaponry now has antireq of Item Defense.
      • May need to look at other Item Defenses to add AntiReq's

Minor updates to Enhancement tracking of Base, Racial and Universals
    Added Granted Feats

• Added all Granted Feats to the Feats.txt and Classes.txt files
    • Added a toggle in settings to show granted feats on display
    • Changed max feats per build to 128
    • Added ability to take feat more than once

Compendium 1.6.0
    • Resized Patron window

Download: 2021-08-11_DDOLiteTools.zip

Chris!
    Last edited by ChicagoChris; 08-16-2021 at 11:29 AM.

Default A couple of corrections

Thank you SO much for keeping this builder alive, Chris! It's the only one I can run on my Mac (via Wine) so it is one of my most cherished items on my computer.

I have a few corrections for your master files. Will list below, as well as provide a link to already updated versions of the .txt files.

Thanks again!

- - - - - - - - - - -

Spells.txt

- Angelskin (Paladin lvl 2 spell) - Updated the description of the spell. It looked like this was an older version.
    - Righteous Command (Paladin lvl 2 spell) - Spell was missing; Added

Classes.txt

- Added "Righteous Command" to available lvl 2 Paladin Spells

Enhancements.txt

The names of some of the abilities in the first level were incorrectly assigned.

- Paladin KotC Lvl 1 - Shieldbreaker corrected to "Improved Second Strikes"
    - Paladin KotC Lvl 1 - Knight's Authority corrected to "Shieldbreaker"
    - Paladin KotC Lvl 1 - Improved Second Strikes corrected to "Knight's Authority"

Feats.txt

- Added Fey to Ranger's Favored Enemies list
    Sartika, Leader of The Red Scare, Cannith Server
    Alts: Noalynn - Kenzari - Vren - Kreena - and many others

Default 3.5.1 - Updates to Paladin and compendium fixes

3.5.1 - Updates to Paladin and compendium fixes
    Changes:
    Updates to Paladin spells & Enhancements

Compendium 1.7.0
    • Changed favor points to a permanent footer
    • Added Tiefling & Scoundrel
    • Added a font checkbox to show all saga's on small screens
    • Added The Dryad and the Demigod Raid

(Thanks to yhelm123!)

Download: 2021-08-29_DDOLiteTools.zip

Chris!
    Last edited by ChicagoChris; 08-29-2021 at 12:52 PM.

Default So, yeah... what's gonna happen with the new Destinies?

So ChicagoChris, what's going to happen to the builder when U51 goes live? Do you have the tools to change this builder to use the new setup?

Also, when this drops how can we help? If you just need someone to type up all the new info into text docs then I'm your guy!
    Alts: Noalynn - Kenzari - Vren - Kreena - and many others

Quote Originally Posted by yhelm123 View Post
    So ChicagoChris, what's going to happen to the builder when U51 goes live? Do you have the tools to change this builder to use the new setup?

Also, when this drops how can we help? If you just need someone to type up all the new info into text docs then I'm your guy!
    What I believe is that I'll be shifting the ED's to operate more like the enhancement trees, but that will take a couple of days (weeks?). I'll post here what the new format of the files will look like so you should be able to start gathering the text info.

I'm a little concerned that there's some bundling of the ED trees with the level cap increase ("Core 4-6: Will eventually be available at levels higher than 30. Exact breakdown TBD.") so I'll have to see how that works.

Hopefully you will see the ED trees in the builder shortly after U51.

Chris

The Hatchery
    2015 DDO Players Council
    2017-2021 PC Member

I'm a little concerned that there's some bundling of the ED trees with the level cap increase ("Core 4-6: Will eventually be available at levels higher than 30. Exact breakdown TBD.") so I'll have to see how that works.
    I'd say just leave the later cores out and add them in as the level cap increases and they unlock. No sense putting in things that don't exist/work yet!
    "Ignorance killed the cat, sir; curiosity was framed."
    Tripoint, C.J. Cherryh

Community Member

Default Destiny resets cost how much platinum?!?

What I believe is that I'll be shifting the ED's to operate more like the enhancement trees, but that will take a couple of days (weeks?). I'll post here what the new format of the files will look like so you should be able to start gathering the text info.

Chris
    I am so looking forward to the Update. Trying to plan Destinies when you cost you platinum every change is getting expensive. Thank You all for working on this, and keeping my planning alive.

Current 2 hr static group on hold while 1 of 3 recovers from knee replacement surgery.

Default Looking forward to the update

Chris
    Very much looking forward to the upgrade to U51 EDs.
    It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt.... Mark Twain.

Default U51 Spell.txt & Classes.txt update

Obviously it will still be a bit until the new Epic stuff is added to this builder, but in the meantime we can still use it for lvls 1-20 just fine. As it is, that works perfectly with my plans for HCL Season 5 (since I don't plan on going into Epics there anyway).

I updated the Spells.txt and Classes.txt files to add in the spells that were moved from the old Epic Destinies. Descriptions for these spells are the same as they were when they were SLAs (according to the U51 notes) but since I do not have any characters in these classes at the moment I was unable to confirm that for myself.

Files and changes listed below, as well as a link to already updated versions of the .txt files.

Thanks!

- - - - - - - - - - -

Spells.txt

The following spells have been added:

• Arcane Tempest
    • Celestial Bombardment
    • Divine Wrath
    • Insidious Spores
    • Stormrage
    • Tsunami

Classes.txt

The above spells have been made available in the spell selection for the following classes:

• Artificer
      • Arcane Tempest - Level 6

• Cleric/Favored Soul
      • Celestial Bombardment - Level 9
      • Divine Wrath - Level 9

• Druid
      • Insidious Spores - Level 7
      • Stormrage - Level 8
      • Tsunami - Level 9

• Sorcerer/Wizard
      • Arcane Tempest - Level 8