Page 53 of 60 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1200
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by C-Dog View Post
    Some viruses are designed to find and attach themselves to a random existing executable. and so are triggered when you open that. It's quite possible that this virus chose CBL.exe at random on your box, so that's where you found it.
    I pulled down a fresh zip file on a Linux server and sent the file to online site to scan.

Stopping by because for a different project (still using my lite tools library) I just yesterday rolled up a custom scrollbar control to go along with the checkbox, spinner, etc... The custom scrollbar matches colors (finally) instead of the glaringly bright default scrollbars, and also has a MouseOver() event for clearing the active cell on a grid. (yay!) Plus it goes to 2 billion instead of throwing an out of bounds error above 32k. Otherwise it works the same as the standard scrollbar. I can't guarantee all the logic is perfect if Min <> 0, like if you set it for 900 to 999 the logic might need tweaking. (I don't remember ever using a scrollbar with a minimum value that isn't 0.)

Here's a download if anyone would like it:

userScrollbar.ctl

It's both a vertical and horizontal scrollbar in one control, automatically switching as appropriate if resized tall and thin or wide and short. (Both in design view and at runtime.) Also, I ended up adding a MouseUp() event for a logical place to move focus somewhere else if you don't want it left on the scrollbar.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoner81 View Post
    If ED37 comes back he can always have it re-opened again it was just a thought so possibly help/stop people getting muddled with whatever version etc.
    I can edit the OP to direct people to a more appropriate thread if you like. Where should I direct them?

Quote Originally Posted by lichban View Post
    CharacterBuilderLite.exe is infected with Trojan.GenericKD.43512722
    https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...3990/detection
    It's also come up as a false positive by some vendors before, but once submitted to for review to those virus scanners, it'll stop giving the false positive afterwards. So while you could have a bad version, you could also be getting a false positive which has happened on prior builds of this same app.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidfox View Post
    It's also come up as a false positive by some vendors before, but once submitted to for review to those virus scanners, it'll stop giving the false positive afterwards. So while you could have a bad version, you could also be getting a false positive which has happened on prior builds of this same app.
    I also have problems with this. I downloaded and installed yesterday as well.

Trojan:Win32/Azden.A!cl
    Detected with Micrososft Defender Antivirus

Aliases: No associated aliases
    Summary

Windows Defender Antivirus uses the cloud and artificial intelligence powered by next-gen machine learning technologies to rapidly deliver protection against new and emerging malware.

This detection, made possible by cloud-based machine learning, defends against multiple types of emerging malware that perform various malicious actions on your PC.
    After a little Tolkien I am usually up for anything.

Aug 20, 2020 12:20PM

Threat blocked

We've moved CharacterBuilderLite.exe to your Virus Chest because it was infected with Win32:MdeClass

Yeah I don't think it's being randomly targeted.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

Quote Originally Posted by Rykka View Post
    Aug 20, 2020 12:20PM
    Threat blocked
    We've moved CharacterBuilderLite.exe to your Virus Chest because it was infected with Win32:MdeClass
    Yeah I don't think it's being randomly targeted.
    The anti-virus AI-based detection stuff is excessively broad in what it identifies; which is good for users, sucks for developers. As per this thread, the current person doing the builds of this is gonna start submitting each build for manual review to prevent false positives from the AI. https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post6351930

Default UPDATE v3.3.0 Shifter Race, Razorclaw Shifter Iconic, and Feydark Illusionist (U47)

Added Shifter race, Razorclaw Shifter iconic, and Feydark Illusionist tree for the U47 release. Recrawled all trees. Updated quest info per SardaofChaos (Thanks!)

Release info: ddo-lite-tools/releases

Download: 2020-10-06_DDOLiteTools.zip

Chris!

p.s. Kudos to @SardaofChaos for the quest updates!
    Farog on Khyber - DDO Char Builder Lite updates -> https://github.com/ChristopherGLewis/ddo-lite-tools

Thanks for the update Chris. Really appreciate all the hardwork.

One thing i noticed with the last version and also appears to be true with this version (probably because of the weird way it's set up on the wiki); the advanced alchemical feats which are first available at level 16 seem to be missing from the list.

Thanks

Psi
    Quote Originally Posted by MalkavianX View Post
    and then dropped it like a burning kitten

Default This is still a thing?

So i was under the impression that this program had died. I dont have time to scan through to see who revived it if it was not actually ED37. however thanks for updating it whoever you are! glad to finally have all the warlock pacts in it! i was able to copy over my save files with no issues. I will go back to using this instead of what i was using which i didn't like in the first place.
    G'land Characters | Amastris of Thay - Leader of Crimson Lotus | Grevok The Maniacal - DC Caster Reaper/Raider
    "If I walk away from a conversation it is not because I have admitted defeat. It is because I can not properly handle your degree in stupidology." - Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Amastris View Post
    So i was under the impression that this program had died.
    Not sure what gave you that idea - the OP is no longer supporting it, so updates are spotty, but that aside it's still quite warm and breathing.

Default UPDATE v3.3.1 Fix for Alchemical Studies.

Fix for Alchemical Studies. Alchemical Studies - X can be taken as a Class Feat at 4/16/20, but only 2 times per Reaction.

Chris!

Release info: ddo-lite-tools/releases

Download: 2020-10-12_DDOLiteTools.zip

Chris!

p.s. Kudos to @tremlas for the quest updates!
    Last edited by ChicagoChris; 10-12-2020 at 09:01 AM.
    Farog on Khyber - DDO Char Builder Lite updates -> https://github.com/ChristopherGLewis/ddo-lite-tools

Default Alchemist's Bonus Feats

Thank you, thank you, thank you for keep this alive with updates.

I was about to make my first Alchemist, and noticed on the wiki that they are supposed to have a bonus feat at level 12 that is not coming up in the builder. Anyone know which is wrong, the wiki or the builder?
    Sartika, Leader of The Red Scare, Cannith Server
    Alts: Noalynn - Kenzari - Vren - Kreena - and many others

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by yhelm123 View Post

I was about to make my first Alchemist, and noticed on the wiki that they are supposed to have a bonus feat at level 12 that is not coming up in the builder. Anyone know which is wrong, the wiki or the builder?
    Alchemists do indeed get a bonus feat at alchemist level 12. So probably a builder bug.
    Cannith Server: Maetrim - Once again complete
    Maetrim's DDO Character Planner: https://github.com/Maetrim/DDOBuilder/releases

Quote Originally Posted by yhelm123 View Post

You can edit the files easily. Just find the alchemist and add the 12 to it.

Find the file classes.txt, open, Alchemist comes first. find BonusFeat: and add 12 where it belongs.
    You nerfed my monks, throwers, dailies and alchemists.
    I hardly play anymore, found a better hobby.
    Thank You!

As @Kanordog noted, if you change you bonus feat line to look like this
    Code:
    BonusFeat: 4, 8, 12, 16, 20
    that will make your bonus feats available the correct levels.

Also though, the alchemical studies feats were still not fully available as they should be. If you swap the following segment for the same section on the Feats textfile in Data>Builder almost at the bottom of the page. You should be have full bonus feat availabilty.
    Code:
    FeatName: Alchemical Studies - Pyrite
    Group: Alchemy
    Descrip: +1 Caster Level with spells matching either of the two colors in your study.}Can be taken a second time with prerequisite Alchemist 16, but increases Max Caster Level by 1.}{-Alchemists may select this feat as one of their alchemist bonus feats.
    Class: Alchemist 4
    ClassBonus: Alchemist
    Flags: ClassOnly
    ClassOnlyClass: Alchemist
    ClassOnlyLevel: 4, 8, 12, 16, 20
    Repeat: 2

FeatName: Alchemical Studies - Verudite
    Descrip: +1 Caster Level with spells matching either of the two colors in your study.}Can be taken a second time with prerequisite Alchemist 16, but increases Max Caster Level by 1.}{-Alchemists may select this feat as one of their alchemist bonus feats.

FeatName: Alchemical Studies - Orchidium
    There are two other issues that I am aware of that I'm not sure how to fix.

The Exalted Angel Epic Destiny no longer requires levels in Radiant Power and Healing Power to gain ranks in Endless faith.

The new epic feats Master of Poison, Master of Spellvials and Master of Shadowblades have not been added. I added them to the FeatMap text file in the section where Master of feats are listed following Master of the Wilds , but this prompts an error. I'm guessing that this requires a modification in the exe file, or maybe I just missed something.
    Code:
    Master of: Poisins    Epic: Master of: Poisins    Master of: Poisins
    Master of: Spellvials    Epic: Master of: Spellvials    Master of: Spellvials
    Master of: Shadowblades    Epic: Master of: Shadowblades    Master of: Shadowblades
    Of lesser importance, The new Epic Destiny tome, which makes a 25th point available in each ED has not yet been added. Nor has the universal point tome for that matter(@EllisDee37 never got around to that one).

I hope this helps.
    Psi

Okay, I sorted out the issue with the 3 "Master of" feats that were missing.

In addition to what I posted above, this section from Data>Builder Feats text file must be inserted. I put it between Wilds and Water.

Code:
    SelectorName: Poisins
    Descrip: +140 Maximum Spell Points}+10 Max Caster Level for:}{Wave of Poison}{Greater Wave of Poison}
    SelectorName: Spellvials
    Descrip: +140 Maximum Spell Points}+10 Max Caster Level for:}{Spellvial}{Multivial}{Elemental Obliteration}
    SelectorName: Shadowblades
    Descrip: +140 Maximum Spell Points}+10 Max Caster Level for:}{Shadowblade}
    With the changes I posted, those three feats now become available at level 24.

Quote Originally Posted by Ordinary View Post
    Alchemists do indeed get a bonus feat at alchemist level 12. So probably a builder bug.
    I'll post an update shortly, but for now, edit the Classes.txt file and change line 11 to this:

BonusFeat: 4, 8, 12, 16, 20

Thanks!

Community Member

CharacterBuilderLite will not extract to my PC because it's considered a virus.

Quote Originally Posted by infael View Post
    CharacterBuilderLite will not extract to my PC because it's considered a virus.
    We get a lot of false positives. What AV tool are you using?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoChris View Post
    We get a lot of false positives. What AV tool are you using?
    Am using Vipre.

Page 53 of 60 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657 ... LastLast