Default Interest in Raiding event?

When I was doing my Shroud tour of all the servers, I had a lot of fun on Wayfinder! I really want to do another raiding event there again. I'm thinking CitW, VoN 5/6, Shroud as possible things to run. Date/time, I'm thinking Saturday, February 28th from @ 3-6pm EST (8-11pm GMT), and I'd stream it on Twitch (the DDOstream channel if there are no conflicts).

I wanted to post something here to start checking interest. I know word-of-mouth is important on Wayfinder, so you can also mail feedback or send tells to my character BonnieBew in game if you have questions or an interest in participating.

Thanks for reading! (And maybe raiding )

BonnieBew on Twitter, Twitch, YouTube and all servers

Intergalactic Space Crusader
    Treasure Hunter

Default Dragons?

Quote Originally Posted by Finch_Bloomwhiffler View Post
    When I was doing my Shroud tour of all the servers, I had a lot of fun on Wayfinder! I really want to do another raiding event there again. I'm thinking CitW, VoN 5/6, Shroud as possible things to run. Date/time, I'm thinking Saturday, February 28th from @ 3-6pm EST (8-11pm GMT), and I'd stream it on Twitch (the DDOstream channel if there are no conflicts).

I wanted to post something here to start checking interest. I know word-of-mouth is important on Wayfinder, so you can also mail feedback or send tells to my character BonnieBew in game if you have questions or an interest in participating.

Thanks for reading! (And maybe raiding )
    Dragons ~ All dragon runs for a raid event? Just an idea, Deathwym, Thunder Peaks, Fall of Truth, and Vault of Night. The event could be called Dragonball or the Dragon Ball?

Quote Originally Posted by Livmo View Post
    Dragons ~ All dragon runs for a raid event? Just an idea, Deathwym, Thunder Peaks, Fall of Truth, and Vault of Night. The event could be called Dragonball or the Dragon Ball?

I figure I'll only be @ lvl 24 by the time this happens, which kind of shaped my raid choices. I like the idea of Dragon Ball, though, Livmo! Must do that at some point!

Default Raiding Wayfinder

Someone in the live stream chat asked about what raids we might do on Wayfinder tomorrow. I plan to start with a Caught in the Web LFM hosted by BonnieBew @ 3pm EST (8pm GMT). I'll keep raiding until I tire out or people stop hitting LFMs. Other things I have flagged or that don't require flagging that we could run:

Shroud
    Against the Demon Queen
    Twilight Forge
    Vault of Night
    Chronoscope
    Vision of Destruction
    Tower of Despair
    Master Artificer
    Lord of Blades
    Fire on Thunder Peaks
    Mark of Death (Though I am totally under-geared for it!)

If I get feedback "Can we do this?' from this list, that'll probably shape what raids I host tomorrow.

This will be streaming on the DDOstream Twitch channel. The goal is to have fun, meet players and show Wayfinder server pride! Hope to see you on Saturday!

**Edited to update the raid list. Thanks to Evlove for running through Necro 4 with me today, Edward_t for Genesis Point, and Micelangello, Kargil and Aretha for CitW chain!
    Last edited by Finch_Bloomwhiffler; 02-27-2015 at 07:15 PM.