Default Looking for guild

I would consider myself a returning player. I can solo most of the quests up to level 20. I tire of soloing. I am willing to help newer players with sub level 20 quests, I have taken a couple of characters to max level in epic but I like TR most to learn the different classes. I guess that I am most interested in a guild that likes to run different quests not just the ones that garner the most xp per minute. Not really into the whole "self sufficient" build stuff. I generally run with a hireling even with their silly AI. If you think you might have a guild that fits that description pls post or send a PM. I have a VIP sub and I am willing to spend TP on things like guest passes and the like.

If you are still looking:

Consortium, Tha
    Tha Consortium

Average Playtime: have members on usually 20 hours a day, seven days a week. iTyrant Seas is open 24/7.
    Size: average 35 accounts (currently level 85)
    Raids We Do: all of them (teach Chronoscope, Tempest Spine, Vault of Night, Reaver's Fate, Shroud, Ascension Chamber, Fall of Truth)
    Raids per Week: depending upon members desire, self motivated
    Raid Loot System: it's just loot, offer to guild first, then then to roll and then we have lots of space in the vault if you don't want it. :P
    Leader: Albertrax, Alyonna, Amandavae, Faiyaarashi , Fearmaker, Joammie, Tukerby, Uurlock, and Valgove
    Recruiting: for the right candidates. Send in game mail to Alyonna.
    Info:
    What is ‘Tha Consortium’

What is ‘Tha Consortium
    con•sor•ti•um (noun): combination of player accounts for common purpose; an association or grouping of player accounts, usually set up for a common purpose that would be beyond the capabilities of a single member of the group.
    Simply put, Tha Consortium is a Khyber based guild that is formed for the benefit of its members, loosely knit and without many formalities.

(our simple membership rules)

We are a small, friendly casual guild of mature professionals. Nothing really formal. Family and Alt friendly.Simple guidelines:
    1. Treat others as you wish to be treated - be good ambassadors just by being courteous players.
    2. Kindly read the guild's Message of the Day (MotD). Has useful information and changes several times a week.
    3. If you are going to be gone for more than a week, please let us know via in-game mail or our private facebook group
    4. Facebook group participation is optional - but recommended; however participation required for officer status.
    5. Guild chest - no special rules. Not a trash bin. Both the Guild vault on deck 1 of Kraken iTyrant Seas and cargo hold.
    6. Have a question? Ask. Via guild chat, in game mail, facebook etc. We want to help you have fun!
    7. Most importantly - have fun!
    8. Please tell us if you have any other characters you wish to have invited.
    9. If you decide to leave the guild, kindly inform us via ingame mail or via Facebook or via email that you are and why. We want to improve.
    10. Kindly log in all characters at least monthly.
    11. We have first lifers who are new to the game, end game players, multi-life uber completionist tracked characters and everything in between. Real life comes first.
    12. Multi-guilding is frowned upon and we do not want (generally) members splitting their characters into multiple guilds. We understand this is unenforceable but still make it clear.
    13. Cargo Hold amenities - kindly renew as needed, and add if desired. Everyone's responsibility.
    Last edited by UurlockYgmeov; 01-28-2015 at 11:42 PM. Reason: my kobold powered spell checker is on Union Break and his lunch box turned out to be a mimic.