Default Something for the community to consider

As a community to who we all enjoy in one form or another. May some good can be done in a small way. I would like to turn your attention to the following fund raising event gofund.me/jjuf24. So many times people forget that the real world can be real hard and some of us do it harder than others. If we make friends online then a friend should not feel ashamed to ask when times get hard. Dear friends take a look at the event if you can help please do if you can not may be just a share is more help then you would ever know. Just think what $1.00 per person could do....

Best Wishes
    Wrexsis or Gabriiel who ever I am on
    Last edited by ahitcher; 01-07-2015 at 03:55 AM.

That is a horrible story... I hope it turns out for the best. Good luck with moving out, you have all my sympathy.
    p.s.: I'll share the story around, hopefully it'll help a bit.

Thank you, mate
    I am the runner of......Wrexsis (TR), Modakeyis (TR), Niiamh, (TR), Gabriiel (Completionist), Kiah, and many more. Don't stress mate its only a game.
    I am but a cog in a bigger machine
    gofund.me/jjuf24 Have a look please, or better yet give it a share.

Community Manager

While we can appreciate the intention of this effort to promote a GoFundMe campaign, we do not allow people to promote off-topic efforts on our forums, particularly outside of the Off-Topic Forums section. Additionally, while we can appreciate the desire to promote these kind of campaigns, we typically do not allow fundraising campaigns on our forums. Good luck!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com