Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

Did they fix this? I'd like to make a Cavalry Plate but not if it's still granting less PRR.

Quote Originally Posted by Vulkoorex View Post
    Did they fix this? I'd like to make a Cavalry Plate but not if it's still granting less PRR.
    Nope. Still screwed..
    you could craft in hopes of it someday maybe being fixed....maybe...
    Argo: Degenerate Matter - 200
    Jotmon (HC 34/45 , RC 42/42 , IC 12/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 116/158)
    Jotlock (HC 38/45 , RC 25/42 , IC 15/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 75/158)
    Whatthetruck (HC 38/45 , RC 42/42 , IC 15/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 111/158)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by JOTMON View Post
    Nope. Still screwed..
    you could craft in hopes of it someday maybe being fixed....maybe...
    Necro but this is the last thread I found on it.

Is it still broken. It should not be hard to fix.

1) You ascribe the PRR and MRR to the base armor type (Leather, Breastplate, Half Plate, Full Plate...etc), then scale it by level of the gear, which they already do through planeforged and mountain forged and so on.
    2) You have a separate entry for the material type, if any, that modifies whatever, like -5/magic for adamantium.
    3) Other bonuses.

Quote Originally Posted by SealedInSong View Post
    What's up with mithril nowadays anyway?

From my experience, I only see it in BtA quest rewards, but never in loot gen from chests.
    It has been banished during the Great Ghostbanning of Loot. What you find is the remains that managed to escape.

Quote Originally Posted by JOTMON View Post
    Currently Mithril is screwed and adamantine is worthless..
    They know about it and they did say somewhere that they were going to look at it at some future unknown unspecified date.
    I trashed all my mithril.. for me its robes and max dodge/evasion or heavy armor & PRR, everything in between is meh... pointless.
    The Armor Up pass had nothing in the sorry state of Adamantine and Mitrhal armors.... The damage was done long before.

The issue is that The Great Ghostbanning of Loot needs to be rolled back... Except that none of the dev is going to come near a loot table, even with a 10' pole, and do it...
    They are too afraid to break something as the have no clue what Feather of Sun did.

Also since theve made big system changes after that ( like the Armor Up pass ) they will have to adapt the Un-Ghostbanned loot to today's standard...
    On G-Land : Flavilandile, Blacklock, Yaelle, Millishande, Larilandile, Gildalinde, Tenalafel, and many other...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12