Quote Originally Posted by Steelstar View Post
Sorry if the answering of particular questions/threads over others seems arbitrary. We on the Development side try to answer questions that we can (sadly, we can't answer all questions) when we can (only so many hours in the day). If a question isn't answered, it could be for a number of reasons, including (but not limited to):
  • Can't answer it because it's part of hypothetical "future stuff"
  • The answer has already been mentioned by someone else in the thread
  • Answering the question may require discussion from the team first; we do end up discussing questions we see in the Forums pretty often, even if those don't end up turning into posts.
  • The dev replying doesn't know the answer; As much as we try (and we do!) we are not all human encyclopedias of all in-game and under-the-hood knowledge simultaneously. A lot of you ask big and deep questions that require research.
  • And finally: The question wasn't asked politely.

With the earlier post in this thread, I happened to be reading the Forums while away on Vacation, saw some good questions that I could answer, and decided to do so. Nothing more to it than that.

Today, I'm in the office on a non-work day fixing bugs and making stuff for the Temple of Elemental Evil, because I genuinely want to improve the game. Which may sound like "PR speak", but it's true.

Anyway! Happy New Year, all.
Hey whadda ya know, im in my home office working to make sure our product is good too! Happy New year! Oh yeah, put u25 up on lam :P