Page 52 of 58 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1141
    Community Member

Default 2 characters

Hey kent I loved the last build you did. I was wondering if you could make me 2 more builds, the first is a dps trapfinder would like to try a spellcaster, but anything can work asa long as it has good dps, it will be a first life and looking to level it up from level 1, we have all classes and races as well as 32 point build. The second has the same options for everything, but would like it to be the best defense tank.l
    Last edited by frimil; 01-09-2020 at 02:08 PM.

Community Member

Default Inquisitive build

Hi, Kent;

You give tremendous advice and I need specific guidance on an inquisitive build. My first-life bladeforged 30 pally is ready to start on his second life - I think it will be an iconic only because I enjoy playing levels 15-30 the most! I am willing to heart out the first level and take memories of another class/race if that would be helpful. VIP, access to all races and classes and iconics.

OK, so I liked your 18/2 FVS/Arty build, but I would love to work in 6 levels of ranger to get the sniper shot since damaging a group is pretty important to me. Strim's FVS/arty build was a WIS build but yours looks like an INT build (skill points)? I almost always try to solo EE content - no reapers... yet. If I do run with others, they are usually warlocks. We might try raids someday and having a FVS might help with heals and the inquisitive build needs to help (a lot) with end/boss fights. I farmed Ratcatcher and Specter boots and can get other heroic gear from Sharn/RL farming but would appreciate your guidance. I'd like to go to (and stay at) 30. I understand that it's hard to screw up inquisitive builds; however, I do worry about losing points just due to my noobness... like if classes don't sync well, I might end up with a toon that needs int and wis and dex. (And only one of them being relevant to damage from xbows.)

Let's see, that leaves me with 12 FVS/6 Ranger/2 Arti. I have +7 supreme tome. I'd also be willing to reduce or leave out the FVS levels in favor of lots of evasion and self/party healing. Maybe rogue levels for extra damage dice/evasion? I would emphasize quality of life (ease of play) over having to smash ten buttons at once for an extra point of damage... Any help?

Thanks for reading!
    DocTom

Default Inquisitve 12 Fav / 6 Ran / 2 Art for DocTom

Quote Originally Posted by DocTom View Post
    Hi, Kent;

You give tremendous advice and I need specific guidance on an inquisitive build. My first-life bladeforged 30 pally is ready to start on his second life - I think it will be an iconic only because I enjoy playing levels 15-30 the most! I am willing to heart out the first level and take memories of another class/race if that would be helpful. VIP, access to all races and classes and iconics.

OK, so I liked your 18/2 FVS/Arty build, but I would love to work in 6 levels of ranger to get the sniper shot since damaging a group is pretty important to me. Strim's FVS/arty build was a WIS build but yours looks like an INT build (skill points)? I almost always try to solo EE content - no reapers... yet. If I do run with others, they are usually warlocks. We might try raids someday and having a FVS might help with heals and the inquisitive build needs to help (a lot) with end/boss fights. I farmed Ratcatcher and Specter boots and can get other heroic gear from Sharn/RL farming but would appreciate your guidance. I'd like to go to (and stay at) 30. I understand that it's hard to screw up inquisitive builds; however, I do worry about losing points just due to my noobness... like if classes don't sync well, I might end up with a toon that needs int and wis and dex. (And only one of them being relevant to damage from xbows.)

Let's see, that leaves me with 12 FVS/6 Ranger/2 Arti. I have +7 supreme tome. I'd also be willing to reduce or leave out the FVS levels in favor of lots of evasion and self/party healing. Maybe rogue levels for extra damage dice/evasion? I would emphasize quality of life (ease of play) over having to smash ten buttons at once for an extra point of damage... Any help?

Thanks for reading!
    DocTom
    Code:
    Classes: 12 Favored Soul, 10 Epic, 6 Ranger, 2 Artificer
    Race: Aasimar Scourge · · ·Alignment: Lawful Good

· · ·Start Tome Final
    Str:· · ·8· · 7 · ·17 · · ·HP:· · · · 813 · · ·AC:· · 22
    Dex:· · 14· · 7 · ·23 · · ·PRR: · · · ·10
    Con:· · 14· · 7 · ·23 · · ·MRR: · · · · 0 · · ·+Healing Amp:· · 30
    Int:· · 14· · 7 · ·23 · · ·Dodge: · ·4/25 · · ·-Healing Amp:· · ·0
    Wis:· · 10· · 7 · ·19 · · ·Fort:· · · ·5% · · ·Repair Amp:· · · ·0
    Cha:· · 18· · 7 · ·37 · · ·SR:· · · · · 0 · · ·BAB: · · · · · · 16
    DR: 5\- · 0\Cold Iron
    Immunities: Magic Missiles, Death effect, Level drain, Freedom of Movement

Special Feats
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inquisitive Tree

Saves:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Fortitude:· · · · ·34
    · vs Poison:· · · ·34
    · vs Disease: · · ·34
    Will: · · · · · · ·41
    · vs Enchantment: ·41*
    · vs Illusion:· · ·41*
    · vs Fear:· · · · ·41*
    · vs Curse: · · · ·41
    Reflex: · · · · · ·33
    · vs Traps: · · · ·33
    · vs Spell: · · · ·33
    · vs Magic: · · · ·33
    Marked with a * is no fail on a 1 if required DC met

Class and Feat Selection
    Level Class · · · · · ·Feats
    1 · · Ranger(1) · · · ·Standard: Point Blank Shot
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Favored Enemy: Favored enemy: Monstrous Humanoid
    2 · · Artificer(1)· · ·
    3 · · Artificer(2)· · ·Standard: Force of Personality
    4 · · Ranger(2) · · · ·Charisma: +1 Level up
    5 · · Ranger(3) · · · ·
    6 · · Ranger(4) · · · ·Standard: Quicken Spell
    7 · · Ranger(5) · · · ·Favored Enemy: Favored enemy: Elemental
    8 · · Ranger(6) · · · ·Charisma: +1 Level up
    9 · · Favored Soul(1) ·Standard: Empower Healing Spell
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Follower of Faith: Favored by Silvanus
    10· · Favored Soul(2) ·Battle Feat: Grace of Battle
    11· · Favored Soul(3) ·Child Of Faith: Child of Silvanus
    12· · Favored Soul(4) ·Standard: Improved Critical: Ranged Weapons
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Charisma: +1 Level up
    13· · Favored Soul(5) ·Energy Absorbance: Energy Absorption: Acid
    14· · Favored Soul(6) ·Deity: Blessing of Silvanus
    15· · Favored Soul(7) ·Standard: Improved Precise Shot
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Heart Feat: Stout of Heart
    16· · Favored Soul(8) ·Charisma: +1 Level up
    17· · Favored Soul(9) ·
    18· · Favored Soul(10) Standard: Precision
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Energy Absorbance: Energy Absorption: Fire
    19· · Favored Soul(11) 
    20· · Favored Soul(12) Beloved Of Faith: Beloved of Silvanus
    21· · Epic(1) · · · · ·Epic Feat: Overwhelming Critical
    22· · Epic(2) · · · · ·
    23· · Epic(3) · · · · ·
    24· · Epic(4) · · · · ·Epic Feat: Combat Archery
    25· · Epic(5) · · · · ·
    26· · Epic(6) · · · · ·Epic Destiny Feat: Toughness
    27· · Epic(7) · · · · ·Epic Feat: Blinding Speed
    28· · Epic(8) · · · · ·Epic Destiny Feat: Doubleshot
    29· · Epic(9) · · · · ·Epic Destiny Feat: Fount of Life
    30· · Epic(10)· · · · ·Epic Feat: Epic Toughness
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Legendary: Scion of Arborea

Granted Feats
    Improved Uncanny Dodge
    Slippery Mind

Skills
    Skill Points· · ·32 ·7· 7 ·9· 9 ·9 10 10· 6 ·6· 6 ·6· 6 ·6· 7 ·7· 7 ·7· 7 ·7
    Skill Name· · · ·01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20· Total Buffed
    Balance · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 16.0
    Bluff · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 27.0
    Concentration · · 4 · · · · · · ·2· 3 ·2· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·11.0 · 27.0
    Diplomacy · · · · 2 · · · 1½· ½ ·½· ½ · · · · · · · · · · · 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· ·11.0 · 44.0
    Disable Device· · · ·5· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· ·23.0 · 39.0
    Haggle· · · · · · 2 · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 2.0 · 25.0
    Heal· · · · · · · 4 · · · ·1· 3 ·1· 1 ·1· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·11.0 · 27.0
    Hide· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 16.0
    Intimidate· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 27.0
    Jump· · · · · · · 4 · · · · · · · · · ·2· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 6.0 · 39.0
    Listen· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 21.0
    Move Silently · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 16.0
    Open Lock · · · · · ·2· 4 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· ·23.0 · 39.0
    Perform · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 23.0
    Repair· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 16.0
    Search· · · · · · 4 · · 2 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· ·23.0 · 51.0
    Spell Craft · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 16.0
    Spot· · · · · · · 4 · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 4.0 · 20.0
    Swim· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 26.0
    Tumble· · · · · · 2 · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 2.0 · 18.0
    Use Magic Device· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 23.0
    Available Points· 0 ·0· 0 ·0· 0 ·0· 0 ·0· 0 ·0· 0 ·0· 0 ·0· 0 ·0· 0 ·0· 0 ·0

Enhancements: 80 APs
    Aasimar: Scourge of the Undead - Points spent: 4
     1 Core ·(1) Stronger Bonds I
     2 Core ·(2) Ability I: +1 Charisma
     3 Core ·(1) Stronger Bonds II
    Inquisitive - Points spent: 41
     1 Core ·(1) Inquisitive
     2 Tier1 (2) Dual Shooter
     3 Tier1 (2) Law on your side
     4 Core ·(1) Hit the Streets
     5 Tier2 (2) Improved Law
     6 Tier2 (2) Crossbow Adept I
     7 Tier3 (2) Crossbow Adept II
     8 Core ·(1) Mind Like Iron
     9 Tier3 (2) Ability Score I: Charisma
    10 Tier3 (2) First Things First: Ask Questions First
    11 Tier1 (1) Inquisitive Skills
    12 Tier1 (1) Inquisitive Skills
    13 Tier1 (1) Inquisitive Skills
    14 Core ·(1) True Seeing
    15 Tier4 (2) Inquisition Style: Divine Inquisition
    16 Tier4 (2) Crossbow Adept III
    17 Tier4 (2) Ability Score II: Charisma
    18 Tier4 (2) Greater Law
    19 Tier4 (1) What Later?: Shoot Later
    20 Core ·(1) Undaunted
    21 Tier5 (2) No Holds Barred
    22 Tier5 (1) Inquisitor's Path: Jaded
    23 Tier5 (1) Diplomatic Immunity
    24 Tier2 (2) Observation
    25 Tier3 (1) Improved Observation
    26 Tier5 (1) Improved Uncanny Dodge
    27 Tier5 (1) Arresting Assault
    28 Core ·(1) Master Inquisitive
    War Soul - Points spent: 23
     1 Core ·(1) Smite Foe: Smite Foe (Ranged)
     2 Tier1 (2) Righteous Weapons I
     3 Tier1 (1) Toughness
     4 Tier1 (1) Toughness
     5 Core ·(1) Resilience of Battle
     6 Tier2 (1) Wall of Steel
     7 Tier2 (1) Wall of Steel
     8 Tier2 (1) Wall of Steel
     9 Tier2 (2) Righteous Weapons II
    10 Tier3 (2) Righteous Weapons III
    11 Core ·(1) Sanctuary
    12 Tier2 (2) Smite Weakness
    13 Tier2 (1) Action Boost Haste
    14 Tier2 (1) Action Boost Haste
    15 Tier2 (1) Action Boost Haste
    16 Tier1 (1) Toughness
    17 Tier4 (1) Holy Striker: Holy Sniper
    18 Tier4 (1) Holy Striker: Holy Sniper
    19 Tier4 (1) Holy Striker: Holy Sniper
    Deepwood Stalker - Points spent: 11
     1 Core ·(1) Far Shot
     2 Tier1 (1) Increased Empathy
     3 Tier1 (1) Increased Empathy
     4 Tier1 (1) Increased Empathy
     5 Tier1 (1) Versatile Empathy
     6 Core ·(1) Sneak Attack
     7 Tier1 (1) Versatile Empathy
     8 Tier1 (1) Favored Defense
     9 Tier1 (1) Favored Defense
    10 Tier1 (1) Favored Defense
    11 Core ·(1) Called Shot: Sniper Shot
    Battle Engineer - Points spent: 1
     1 Core ·(1) attle Engineer

Active Destiny Tree
    Shiradi Champion - Points spent: 24
     1 Core ·(0) Fey Favor
     2 Tier1 (1) Healing Spring
     3 Tier1 (1) Healing Spring
     4 Tier1 (1) Healing Spring
     5 Core ·(0) Fey Visions
     6 Core ·(0) Favorable Winds
     7 Core ·(0) Sixth Sense
     8 Core ·(0) Favorable Wind
     9 Core ·(0) Fey Power
    10 Tier1 (1) Illusion of Well Being
    11 Tier2 (2) Prism
    12 Tier2 (1) Pin
    13 Tier2 (1) Pin
    14 Tier3 (2) Rainbow
    15 Tier3 (1) Otto's Whistler
    16 Tier3 (1) Otto's Whistler
    17 Tier4 (2) Double Rainbow
    18 Tier2 (1) Fey Form
    19 Tier2 (1) Fey Form
    20 Tier5 (1) Nerve Venom
    21 Tier5 (1) Nerve Venom
    22 Tier5 (1) Nerve Venom
    23 Tier5 (2) Stand and Deliver
    24 Tier6 (1) Hunt's End
    25 Tier6 (1) Rain of Arrows
    26 Tier6 (1) Audience with the Queen

Twists of fate - 8 of 25 Fate points spent.
    Twist 1 - Tier 2: Primal Avatar: Rejuvenation Cocoon
    Twist 2 - Tier 1: Grandmaster of Flowers: A Dance of Flowers
    Twist 3 - Tier 1: Magister: Unearthly Reactions
    Twist 4 - Tier 0: Twist slot empty

Spell Power · · · · · · ·Base · ·Critical Chance· · Critical Multiplier.
    Acid· · · · · · · · · · · 116 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Light/Alignment · · · · · 131 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Cold· · · · · · · · · · · 116 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Electric· · · · · · · · · 116 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Fire· · · · · · · · · · · 131 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Force/Untyped · · · · · · 136 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Negative· · · · · · · · · 127 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Physical· · · · · · · · · 116 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Poison· · · · · · · · · · 116 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Positive· · · · · · · · · 197 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Repair· · · · · · · · · · 116 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Rust· · · · · · · · · · · 116 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Sonic · · · · · · · · · · 123 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Universal · · · · · · · · 116 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · ·0

Spell Like / Special Abilities
    Healing Hands · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 
    Wild Empathy· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 
    Unleash Iron Defender · · · · · · · · · · · 
    Rejuvenation Cocoon · · · · · · · · · · · · 
    Notes:
    This is the build you asked for but IMO yes there are some nice things you get from Ranger 6 but I still find it a hard sell as you lose mass heal, but on the upside, you don't need a +1 heart of wood because Aasimar Scourge starts as a ranger. All in all, looking at it I like both builds but as I like to heal my party all at once vary important in raids I am still glad I went with 18 Fav. If your party is mostly Warlocks like you said and might not really need the mass heal this should do great.
    One more thing. You said it was a Int build no it is a Cha build as Fav lets you use Wis or Cha for hit & Dam on your favorite wep and Inquisitive tree lets you make Xbows your Fav wep. On top of that Diplomacy is the skill that many abilities in the inquisitive tree work off so Cha all the way

On Arggo head of the "WoodShadows" guild looking for a laid back play for fun new recruits
    For Build help or any other ?'s hit me up here Kent's custom Character Builds
    The Character Planer I use can be found here DDO Character Planner by Ordinary

Default TO frimil

Quote Originally Posted by frimil View Post
    Hey kent I loved the last build you did. I was wondering if you could make me 2 more builds, the first is a dps trap finder would like to try a spell caster, but anything can work as long as it has good dps, it will be a first life and looking to level it up from level 1, we have all classes and races as well as 32 point build. The second has the same options for everything but would like it to be the best defense tank.l
    Ok first true casters now work best as pure classes but you can opt for 18 caster / 2 rouge {evasion} or 2 Arty {Medium armor} but losing the capstone is rough. Now if you are just looking for something different with great ranged DPS, good buffs, traps, and heals then if you have Inquisitive tree might I sagest running one I am running one now the build is up a couple of posts and I just posted one for DocTom right above this both would need some tweaking for no tomes 32 point build starting at level 1. let me know what you think, and I will go that way.
    As far as trapper tank goes that is tough as it really depends on just how much DPS you give up for Tankyness the trick is finding the place on the scales that works for you. I have played many tanky builds in varying places on that scale. That being said one the I liked that losses nothing for trapping was an odd mix of Arty / Fighter using S&B not a rune arm and Tactical melee CC it was fun and felt with the repair aura going he was tanky enough that I never died { i did some times but you know what I mean } this build still had good DPS and felt that I was not just there to run around Intimidating things lol so what I need to know is where do you want to fall on the DPS scale?

On Arggo head of the "WoodShadows" guild looking for a laid back play for fun new recruits

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kentpb View Post
    Ok first true casters now work best as pure classes but you can opt for 18 caster / 2 rouge {evasion} or 2 Arty {Medium armor} but losing the capstone is rough. Now if you are just looking for something different with great ranged DPS, good buffs, traps, and heals then if you have Inquisitive tree might I sagest running one I am running one now the build is up a couple of posts and I just posted one for DocTom right above this both would need some tweaking for no tomes 32 point build starting at level 1. let me know what you think, and I will go that way.
    As far as trapper tank goes that is tough as it really depends on just how much DPS you give up for Tankyness the trick is finding the place on the scales that works for you. I have played many tanky builds in varying places on that scale. That being said one the I liked that losses nothing for trapping was an odd mix of Arty / Fighter using S&B not a rune arm and Tactical melee CC it was fun and felt with the repair aura going he was tanky enough that I never died { i did some times but you know what I mean } this build still had good DPS and felt that I was not just there to run around Intimidating things lol so what I need to know is where do you want to fall on the DPS scale?
    I should have worded this little differently. My fiancee and I are playing together, she wants to play a really great defensive tank, no trapping, just high defense and ok to decent dos to keep aggro, while I would play either a wiz, sorc l, warlock or druid for major dps that can find traps as well. I haven't played any spellcasters in ddo so Im unsure of good builds for the for high dps. I apologize for not making my other post easier. Also not interested in the favored soul class cause we will be using hirelings for healing.
    Last edited by frimil; 01-12-2020 at 02:04 PM.

Community Member

Default Returning after a LONG hiatus...seeking noob friendly build

Hi Kent,
    I have looked at a TON of your builds on this thread, and decided to just ask and see if you would provide one for me? I have been away from DDO for a while and would like to revisit it, but it looks really overwhelming, especially with all these new stats, spell power ratings and huge enhancement trees. I will tell you what I would like to do as a character and then let you use your genius mind create a build so I can follow it without damaging my brain! =)
    Unfortunately, it appears that soloing is about the only way to progress/enjoy the game these days without super zerkers, so I will need to be able to solo. I'm assuming as a soloist, one would need to find traps, self heal (party heal if viable), and do some kind of DPS (whether melee, range, or spell). If casters can do more DPS, then please make it more of a caster. I personally like to fight melee (when not nuking), but if range is better for survival then by all means make it ranged.
    Ultimately, here is my wish list:
    Traps
    Heal
    Decent DPS
    Survivability

The game is still installing as I write this, so I have no idea what races/tomes/point builds I will have. I hope you can help. Thanks!

EDIT: I was able to log in. I apparently have a +6 tome and can afford any race and class. The character is a 32 point build, but is currently sitting at level 20 (Paladin 20). I will TR it into whatever you build here. Thanks!
    Last edited by Bondman007; 01-16-2020 at 11:00 PM.

Default to Bondman007

First, welcome back. I might get to this tomorrow after I do the ones above this lately I only have time on the weekends to do builds if I don't play with my wife most nights she gets ornery. On that note, I hate to solo if you are on Arggo, play after 9 pm EST most weeknights {this is me and wifes norm} you can look for toons in "Woodshadows" guild we don't zerg and if you can put up with our humorous chat you are welcome.

Default Duo for frimil Trap caster DPS CC & Tank

Quote Originally Posted by frimil View Post
    I should have worded this little differently. My fiancee and I are playing together, she wants to play a really great defensive tank, no trapping, just high defense and ok to decent dos to keep aggro, while I would play either a wiz, sorc l, warlock or druid for major dps that can find traps as well. I haven't played any spellcasters in ddo so I'm unsure of good builds for the for high dps. I apologize for not making my other post easier. Also not interested in the favored soul class cause we will be using hirelings for healing.
    So I am glad you told me this was a duo as me and my wife play as one a lot, and it made the balance needed easier to build for. First, the Wall Intimidating hate sponge with stunning blow and stunning shield for the one or two that might get by. Then a trapper DPS machine that can still slow the mobs because with just two toons some fights are just too big to not have a little CC.

The Wall:
    Code:
    Classes: 20 Paladin, 10 Epic
    Race: Aasimar · · · · · · ·Alignment: Lawful Good

· · ·Start Tome Final
    Str:· · 16· · 0 · ·19 · · ·HP:· · · · 507 · · ·AC:· · 12
    Dex:· · ·8· · 0 · · 8 · · ·PRR: · · · ·55
    Con:· · 16· · 0 · ·18 · · ·MRR: · · · ·45 · · ·+Healing Amp:· · 40
    Int:· · ·8· · 0 · · 8 · · ·Dodge: · ·0/25 · · ·-Healing Amp:· · ·0
    Wis:· · 12· · 0 · ·12 · · ·Fort:· · · 12% · · ·Repair Amp:· · · ·0
    Cha:· · 16· · 0 · ·26 · · ·SR:· · · · · 0 · · ·BAB: · · · · · · 20
    DR: 
    Immunities: Natural Disease, Magical Disease, Super-Natural Disease, Fear, Death effect, Level drain

Saves:
    Fortitude:· · · · ·34
    · vs Poison:· · · ·34
    · vs Disease: · · ·34
    Will: · · · · · · ·28
    · vs Enchantment: ·30
    · vs Illusion:· · ·28
    · vs Fear:· · · · ·30
    · vs Curse: · · · ·28
    Reflex: · · · · · ·19
    · vs Traps: · · · ·19
    · vs Spell: · · · ·19
    · vs Magic: · · · ·19

Class and Feat Selection
    1 · · Paladin(1)· · · ·Standard: Power Attack
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Aasimar Bond: Aasimar: Fallen Bond
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Follower of Faith: Follower of the Sovereign Host
    2 · · Paladin(2)· · · ·
    3 · · Paladin(3)· · · ·Standard: Stunning Blow
    4 · · Paladin(4)· · · ·Strength: +1 Level up
    5 · · Paladin(5)· · · ·
    6 · · Paladin(6)· · · ·Standard: Exotic Weapon Proficiency: Bastard Sword
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Deity: Unyielding Sovereignty
    7 · · Paladin(7)· · · ·
    8 · · Paladin(8)· · · ·Strength: +1 Level up
    9 · · Paladin(9)· · · ·Standard: Improved Critical: Slashing Weapons
    10· · Paladin(10) · · ·
    11· · Paladin(11) · · ·
    12· · Paladin(12) · · ·Standard: Shield Mastery
    13· · Paladin(13) · · ·
    14· · Paladin(14) · · ·
    15· · Paladin(15) · · ·Standard: Improved Shield Mastery
    16· · Paladin(16) · · ·Charisma: +1 Level up
    17· · Paladin(17) · · ·
    18· · Paladin(18) · · ·Standard: Improved Shield Bash
    19· · Paladin(19) · · ·
    20· · Paladin(20) · · ·Charisma: +1 Level up
    22· · Epic(2) · · · · ·
    23· · Epic(3) · · · · ·
    24· · Epic(4) · · · · ·Epic Feat: Two Handed Fighting
    25· · Epic(5) · · · · ·
    26· · Epic(6) · · · · ·Epic Destiny Feat: Perfect Two Handed Fighting
    27· · Epic(7) · · · · ·Epic Feat: Improved Two Handed Fighting
    28· · Epic(8) · · · · ·Epic Destiny Feat: Tactician
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Strength: +1 Level up
    29· · Epic(9) · · · · ·Epic Destiny Feat: Dire Charge
    30· · Epic(10)· · · · ·Epic Feat: Epic Damage Reduction

Skills
    Skill Points· · · 4 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1
    Skill Name· · · ·01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20· Total Buffed
    Balance · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 12.0
    Bluff · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 19.0
    Concentration · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 15.0
    Diplomacy · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 19.0
    Disable Device· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 10.0
    Haggle· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 19.0
    Heal· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 14.0
    Hide· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 10.0
    Intimidate· · · · 4 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· ·23.0 · 44.0
    Jump· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 17.0
    Listen· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 14.0
    Move Silently · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 10.0
    Open Lock · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 10.0
    Perform · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 19.0
    Repair· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 10.0
    Search· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 10.0
    Spell Craft · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 10.0
    Spot· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 14.0
    Swim· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 15.0
    Tumble· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 10.0
    Use Magic Device· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 19.0

Aasimar - Points spent: 9
     1 Core ·(1) Stronger Bonds I
     2 Core ·(2) Ability I: +1 Charisma
     3 Core ·(1) Stronger Bonds II
     4 Core ·(2) Ability II: +1 Charisma
     5 Core ·(1) Stronger Bonds III
     6 Tier1 (2) Improved Recovery I
    Vanguard - Points spent: 13
     1 Core ·(1) To the Fore!
     2 Tier1 (2) Shield Specialization I
     3 Tier1 (1) Armor Training
     4 Tier1 (1) Armor Training
     5 Tier2 (1) Stunning Shield
     6 Tier2 (1) Stunning Shield
     7 Tier2 (1) Stunning Shield
     8 Tier2 (1) Brutality
     9 Tier2 (1) Brutality
    10 Tier2 (1) Brutality
    11 Core ·(1) Shield Combat I
    12 Core ·(1) Vicious Shield I
    Knight of the Chalice - Points spent: 16
     1 Core ·(1) Slayer of Evil I
     2 Tier1 (1) Extra Turning
     3 Tier1 (1) Extra Turning
     4 Tier1 (1) Extra Turning
     5 Tier1 (1) Extra Smite
     6 Tier1 (1) Extra Smite
     7 Core ·(1) Courage of Heaven
     8 Tier2 (2) Divine Might
     9 Tier2 (2) Divine Might
    10 Core ·(1) Slayer of Evil II
    11 Tier2 (2) Divine Might
    12 Tier3 (2) Vigor of Life I
    Sacred Defender - Points spent: 42
     1 Core ·(1) Holy Bastion
     2 Tier1 (1) Extra Lay on Hands
     3 Tier1 (1) Extra Lay on Hands
     4 Tier1 (1) Extra Lay on Hands
     5 Tier1 (1) Improved Sacred Defense I: Durable Defense
     6 Tier1 (1) Improved Sacred Defense I: Durable Defense
     7 Tier1 (1) Improved Sacred Defense I: Durable Defense
     8 Core ·(1) Sacred Defence
     9 Tier2 (1) Improved Sacred Defense II: Inciting Defense
    10 Tier2 (1) Improved Sacred Defense II: Inciting Defense
    11 Core ·(1) Divine Righteousness
    12 Tier3 (1) Greater Sacred Defense I: Strong Defense
    13 Tier3 (1) Greater Sacred Defense I: Strong Defense
    14 Tier3 (1) Greater Sacred Defense I: Strong Defense
    15 Tier3 (2) Ability I: +1 Charisma
    16 Tier2 (1) Improved Sacred Defense II: Inciting Defense
    17 Tier1 (1) Sacred Armor Mastery
    18 Tier2 (1) Sacred Shield Mastery
    19 Tier1 (1) Sacred Armor Mastery
    20 Tier2 (1) Sacred Shield Mastery
    21 Core ·(1) Redemption
    22 Tier1 (1) Sacred Armor Mastery
    23 Tier2 (1) Sacred Shield Mastery
    24 Tier4 (1) Greater Sacred Defense II: Tenacious Defense
    25 Tier4 (1) Greater Sacred Defense II: Tenacious Defense
    26 Tier4 (1) Greater Sacred Defense II: Tenacious Defense
    27 Tier4 (2) Ability II: +1 Charisma
    28 Tier4 (1) Reinforced Defense I: Reinforced Armor
    29 Tier4 (1) Reinforced Defense I: Reinforced Armor
    30 Tier4 (1) Reinforced Defense I: Reinforced Armor
    31 Core ·(1) Glorious Stand
    32 Tier5 (1) Harbored by Light
    33 Tier5 (1) Harbored by Light
    34 Tier5 (1) Harbored by Light
    35 Tier5 (1) Greater Sacred Defense III: Hardy Defense
    36 Tier5 (1) Greater Sacred Defense III: Hardy Defense
    37 Tier5 (1) Greater Sacred Defense III: Hardy Defense
    38 Tier4 (1) Swift Defense
    39 Core ·(1) Eternal Defender
    40 Tier5 (1) Reinforced Defense II: Reinforced Shield
    Legendary Dreadnought - Points spent: 24
     1 Core ·(0) Shrug Off Punishment
     2 Core ·(0) Action Hero
     3 Core ·(0) Unstoppable
     4 Core ·(0) Unmovable
     5 Core ·(0) Thick Skinned
     6 Core ·(0) Combat Brute
     7 Tier1 (1) Legendary Tactics
     8 Tier1 (1) Legendary Tactics
     9 Tier1 (1) Legendary Tactics
    10 Tier1 (2) Ability I: +1 Strength
    11 Tier2 (1) Momentum Swing
    12 Tier2 (1) Momentum Swing
    13 Tier2 (1) Momentum Swing
    14 Tier3 (2) Lay Waste
    15 Tier3 (1) Action Boost Haste
    16 Tier3 (1) Action Boost Haste
    17 Tier3 (1) Action Boost Haste
    18 Tier4 (2) Tactical Genius
    19 Tier2 (2) Improved Power Attack
    20 Tier5 (2) Advancing Blows
    21 Tier5 (2) Devastating Critical
    22 Tier6 (2) Master's Blitz: Masters Blitz: PRR
    23 Tier2 (1) Action Boost Power

Unyielding Sentinel - Points spent: 24
     1 Core ·(0) Vigor of Battle
     2 Core ·(0) Unbreakable
     3 Core ·(0) Stand Against the Tide
     4 Core ·(0) Stalwart Guardian
     5 Core ·(0) Heed No Pain
     6 Core ·(0) Steadfast
     7 Tier1 (1) Shield Prowess
     8 Tier1 (1) Shield Prowess
     9 Tier1 (1) Shield Prowess
    10 Tier1 (2) Brace for Impact
    11 Tier1 (2) Brace for Impact
    12 Tier2 (1) Endless Smiting
    13 Tier2 (1) Endless Smiting
    14 Tier2 (1) Endless Smiting
    15 Tier3 (1) Endless Lay on Hands
    16 Tier3 (1) Endless Lay on Hands
    17 Tier3 (1) Endless Lay on Hands
    18 Tier3 (2) Intolerant Blows
    19 Tier4 (2) Light the Dark
    20 Tier5 (1) Strength of Vitality
    21 Tier5 (1) Strength of Vitality
    22 Tier2 (1) Legendary Shield Mastery
    23 Tier2 (1) Legendary Shield Mastery
    24 Tier2 (1) Legendary Shield Mastery
    25 Tier6 (2) Undying Vanguard

Twists of fate - 0 of 8 Fate points spent.
    Twist 1 - Tier 0: Twist slot empty
    Twist 2 - Tier 0: Twist slot empty
    Twist 3 - Tier 0: Twist slot empty

Acid· · · · · · · · · · · ·90 · · · 0%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Light/Alignment · · · · · ·90 · · · 0%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Cold· · · · · · · · · · · ·90 · · · 0%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Electric· · · · · · · · · ·90 · · · 0%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Fire· · · · · · · · · · · ·90 · · · 0%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Force/Untyped · · · · · · 110 · · · 0%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Negative· · · · · · · · · ·94 · · · 0%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Physical· · · · · · · · · ·90 · · · 0%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Poison· · · · · · · · · · ·90 · · · 0%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Positive· · · · · · · · · 136 · · · 0%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Repair· · · · · · · · · · ·90 · · · 0%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Rust· · · · · · · · · · · ·90 · · · 0%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Sonic · · · · · · · · · · ·99 · · · 0%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Universal · · · · · · · · ·90 · · · 0%· · · · · · · · ·0

Spells· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · School· · · · ·DC
    Paladin Spells
    L1: Cure Light Wounds · · · · · · · · · · · Conjuration · · 11
    L1: Divine Favor· · · · · · · · · · · · · · Evocation · · · 11
    L1: Lesser Restoration· · · · · · · · · · · Conjuration · · 11
    L1: Virtue· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Transmutation · 11
    L2: Raise Dead· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Conjuration · · 12
    L2: Angelskin · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Abjuration· · · 12
    L2: Resist Energy · · · · · · · · · · · · · Abjuration· · · 12
    L3: Resurrection· · · · · · · · · · · · · · Conjuration · · 13
    L3: Cure Moderate Wounds· · · · · · · · · · Conjuration · · 13
    L3: Prayer· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Enchantment · · 13
    L4: True Resurrection · · · · · · · · · · · Conjuration · · 14
    L4: Cure Serious Wounds · · · · · · · · · · Conjuration · · 14
    L4: Death Ward· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Transmutation · 14
    L4: Holy Sword· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Evocation · · · 14
    L4: Zeal· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Transmutation · 14

Healing Hands · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 
    Lay on Hands· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 
    Remove Disease· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 
    Unyielding Sovereignty· · · · · · · · · · · 
    Notes: so in % I would say this build is 70% defense 30% offense should be in line with what you requested. Pretty straight forward play style Intimidate all the time and run down and stun the ones if any that get by. Remember stunning gear In epics, I posted two ED's as I could see running in ether depending if you want more tank or more DPS

Trapper DPS machine that can still slow the mobs
    Code:
    Classes: 19 Sorcerer, 10 Epic, 1 Artificer
    Race: Human · · · · · · · ·Alignment: Neutral

· · ·Start Tome Final
    Str:· · ·8· · 0 · · 8 · · ·HP:· · · · 342 · · ·AC:· · 11
    Dex:· · 10· · 0 · ·10 · · ·PRR: · · · ·10
    Con:· · 14· · 0 · ·14 · · ·MRR: · · · ·10 · · ·+Healing Amp:· · ·0
    Int:· · 16· · 0 · ·16 · · ·Dodge: · ·4/29 · · ·-Healing Amp:· · ·0
    Wis:· · ·8· · 0 · · 8 · · ·Fort:· · · ·0% · · ·Repair Amp:· · · ·0
    Cha:· · 16· · 0 · ·28 · · ·SR:· · · · · 0 · · ·BAB: · · · · · · ·9
    DR: 
    Immunities: Most knockdown effects, Fear

Saves:
    Fortitude:· · · · ·17
    · vs Poison:· · · ·17
    · vs Disease: · · ·17
    Will: · · · · · · ·31
    · vs Enchantment: ·31
    · vs Illusion:· · ·31
    · vs Fear:· · · · ·31
    · vs Curse: · · · ·31
    Reflex: · · · · · ·15
    · vs Traps: · · · ·15
    · vs Spell: · · · ·15
    · vs Magic: · · · ·15

Class and Feat Selection
    1 · · Artificer(1)· · ·Standard: Maximize Spell
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Human Bonus: Empower Spell
    2 · · Sorcerer(1) · · ·
    3 · · Sorcerer(2) · · ·Standard: Quicken Spell
    4 · · Sorcerer(3) · · ·Charisma: +1 Level up
    5 · · Sorcerer(4) · · ·
    6 · · Sorcerer(5) · · ·Standard: Spell Focus: Enchantment
    7 · · Sorcerer(6) · · ·
    8 · · Sorcerer(7) · · ·Charisma: +1 Level up
    9 · · Sorcerer(8) · · ·Standard: Greater Spell Focus: Enchantment
    10· · Sorcerer(9) · · ·
    11· · Sorcerer(10)· · ·
    12· · Sorcerer(11)· · ·Standard: Mental Toughness
    13· · Sorcerer(12)· · ·
    14· · Sorcerer(13)· · ·
    15· · Sorcerer(14)· · ·Standard: Spell Penetration
    16· · Sorcerer(15)· · ·Charisma: +1 Level up
    17· · Sorcerer(16)· · ·
    18· · Sorcerer(17)· · ·Standard: Greater Spell Penetration
    19· · Sorcerer(18)· · ·
    20· · Sorcerer(19)· · ·Charisma: +1 Level up
    21· · Epic(1) · · · · ·Epic Feat: Wellspring of Power
    22· · Epic(2) · · · · ·
    23· · Epic(3) · · · · ·
    24· · Epic(4) · · · · ·Epic Feat: Master of Air
    25· · Epic(5) · · · · ·
    26· · Epic(6) · · · · ·Epic Destiny Feat: Epic Spell Power: Electric
    27· · Epic(7) · · · · ·Epic Feat: Intensify Spell
    28· · Epic(8) · · · · ·Epic Destiny Feat: Epic Spell Power: Sonic
    29· · Epic(9) · · · · ·Epic Destiny Feat: Epic Skill Focus: Spell Craft
    30· · Epic(10)· · · · ·Epic Feat: Epic Spell Focus: Enchantment
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Legendary: Scion of the Plane of Air

Granted Feats
    Deflect Arrows
    Light Armor Proficiency
    Medium Armor Proficiency
    Quick Draw

Skills
    Skill Points· · ·32 ·6· 6 ·6· 6 ·6· 6 ·6· 6 ·6· 6 ·6· 6 ·6· 6 ·6· 6 ·6· 6 ·6
    Balance · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 14.0
    Bluff · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 23.0
    Concentration · · 4 · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 4.0 · 21.0
    Diplomacy · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 23.0
    Disable Device· · 4 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· ·23.0 · 40.0
    Haggle· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 23.0
    Heal· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 13.0
    Hide· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 14.0
    Intimidate· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 24.0
    Jump· · · · · · · 2 · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 2.0 · 45.0
    Listen· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 13.0
    Move Silently · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 14.0
    Open Lock · · · · 4 ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ·13.5 · 27.5
    Perform · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 23.0
    Repair· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 17.0
    Search· · · · · · 4 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· ·23.0 · 40.0
    Spell Craft · · · 4 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· ·23.0 · 46.0
    Spot· · · · · · · 4 · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 4.0 · 17.0
    Swim· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 13.0
    Tumble· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 14.0
    Use Magic Device· 4 · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 4.0 · 27.0

Human - Points spent: 4
     1 Core ·(1) Versatility I: Spell Power Boost
     2 Core ·(2) Adaptability: +1 Charisma
     3 Core ·(1) Versatility II: Skill Boost
    Air Savant - Points spent: 50
     1 Core ·(1) ir Savant
     2 Tier1 (1) Shocking Grasp
     3 Tier1 (1) Shocking Grasp
     4 Tier1 (1) Shocking Grasp
     5 Tier1 (2) Spell Critical: Electric I
     6 Tier1 (1) One with the Storm
     7 Tier1 (1) One with the Storm
     8 Tier1 (1) One with the Storm
     9 Tier2 (2) Pierce Electric Resistance
    10 Tier2 (2) Pierce Electric Resistance
    11 Tier2 (2) Pierce Electric Resistance
    12 Core ·(1) Air Affinity
    13 Core ·(1) Greater Air Affinity
    14 Tier2 (2) Spell Critical: Electric II
    15 Tier3 (2) Spell Critical: Electric III
    16 Tier4 (1) Electric Loop
    17 Tier4 (1) Electric Loop
    18 Tier4 (1) Electric Loop
    19 Tier3 (2) Spell Penetration
    20 Tier3 (2) Ability I: +1 Charisma
    21 Tier4 (2) Ability II: +1 Charisma
    22 Tier5 (1) Lightning Bolt
    23 Tier5 (1) Lightning Bolt
    24 Tier5 (1) Lightning Bolt
    25 Tier5 (2) Awaken Elemental Weakness: Electric
    26 Tier1 (1) Electrocution
    27 Tier1 (1) Electrocution
    28 Tier1 (1) Electrocution
    29 Tier2 (1) Alternating Current
    30 Tier2 (1) Alternating Current
    31 Tier2 (1) Alternating Current
    32 Core ·(1) Conduction
    33 Core ·(1) Light on Your Feet
    34 Tier4 (2) Spell Critical: Electric IV
    35 Tier4 (1) Feather Fall
    36 Tier5 (2) Evocation Focus
    37 Tier5 (2) Wind Dance
    Eldritch Knight (Sorc) - Points spent: 25
     1 Core ·(1) Eldritch Strike
     2 Tier1 (1) Improved Mage Armor
     3 Tier1 (1) Improved Mage Armor
     4 Tier1 (1) Improved Mage Armor
     5 Tier1 (1) Toughness
     6 Core ·(1) Spellsword
     7 Tier2 (1) Improved Shield
     8 Tier2 (1) Improved Shield
     9 Tier2 (1) Improved Shield
    10 Tier1 (1) Battlemage
    11 Core ·(1) Imbue the Blade
    12 Tier3 (2) Arcane Barrier
    13 Tier3 (2) Ability I: +1 Charisma
    14 Tier2 (1) Mystic Wards
    15 Tier2 (1) Mystic Wards
    16 Tier2 (1) Mystic Wards
    17 Tier1 (1) Toughness
    18 Tier1 (1) Toughness
    19 Core ·(1) Subtle Force I
    20 Tier4 (2) Armored Arcana
    21 Tier4 (2) Ability II: +1 Charisma
    Arcanotechnician - Points spent: 1
     1 Core ·(1) rcanotechnician
    Draconic Incarnation - Points spent: 24
     1 Core ·(0) Draconic Bloodline I
     2 Tier1 (1) Energy Sheath: Electric
     3 Tier1 (1) Energy Sheath: Electric
     4 Tier1 (1) Energy Sheath: Electric
     5 Tier1 (1) Draconic Perception
     6 Core ·(0) Draconic Bloodline II
     7 Core ·(0) Draconic Bloodline III
     8 Core ·(0) Draconic Bloodline IV
     9 Core ·(0) Draconic Bloodline V
    10 Core ·(0) Draconic Fury
    11 Tier2 (1) Go Out With A Bang
    12 Tier2 (1) Go Out With A Bang
    13 Tier2 (1) Go Out With A Bang
    14 Tier1 (2) Ability I: +1 Charisma
    15 Tier3 (1) Piercing Spellcraft
    16 Tier3 (1) Piercing Spellcraft
    17 Tier3 (1) Piercing Spellcraft
    18 Tier3 (1) Dragon Heritage: Draconic Incarnation: Dragon Heritage: Blue
    19 Tier3 (1) Dragon Heritage: Draconic Incarnation: Dragon Heritage: Blue
    20 Tier3 (1) Dragon Heritage: Draconic Incarnation: Dragon Heritage: Blue
    21 Tier4 (1) Dragon Spell Knowledge
    22 Tier4 (1) Energy Burst
    23 Tier4 (1) Energy Burst
    24 Tier4 (1) Energy Burst
    25 Tier4 (1) Dragon Spell Knowledge
    26 Tier4 (1) Dragon Spell Knowledge
    27 Tier5 (1) Dragon Breath
    28 Tier6 (1) Draconic Hunger
    29 Tier5 (1) Flyby Attack

Twists of fate - 0 of 6 Fate points spent.
    Twist 1 - Tier 0: Twist slot empty
    Twist 2 - Tier 0: Twist slot empty
    Twist 3 - Tier 0: Twist slot empty

Acid· · · · · · · · · · · 154 · · · 6%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Light/Alignment · · · · · 204 · · · 6%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Cold· · · · · · · · · · · 204 · · · 6%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Electric· · · · · · · · · 294 · · ·14%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Fire· · · · · · · · · · · 204 · · · 6%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Force/Untyped · · · · · · 204 · · · 6%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Negative· · · · · · · · · 171 · · · 6%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Physical· · · · · · · · · 204 · · · 6%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Poison· · · · · · · · · · 204 · · · 6%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Positive· · · · · · · · · 171 · · · 6%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Repair· · · · · · · · · · 175 · · · 6%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Rust· · · · · · · · · · · 175 · · · 6%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Sonic · · · · · · · · · · 251 · · ·14%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Universal · · · · · · · · 204 · · · 6%· · · · · · · · ·0

Artificer Spells
    L1: Enchant Armor · · · · · · · · · · · · · Transmutation · 15
    L1: Enchant Weapons · · · · · · · · · · · · Transmutation · 15

Sorcerer Spells
    L1: Detect Secret Doors · · · · · · · · · · Divination· · · 21
    L1: Jump· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Transmutation · 21
    L1: Shocking Bolt · · · · · · · · · · · · · Evocation · · · 24
    L1: Sonic Blast · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Evocation · · · 24
    L2: Blur· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Illusion· · · · 22
    L2: Electric Loop · · · · · · · · · · · · · Evocation · · · 25
    L2: Gust of Wind· · · · · · · · · · · · · · Evocation · · · 25
    L2: Knock · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Transmutation · 22
    L3: Displacement· · · · · · · · · · · · · · Illusion· · · · 23
    L3: Hold Person · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Enchantment · · 26
    L3: Lightning Bolt· · · · · · · · · · · · · Evocation · · · 26
    L3: Suggestion· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Enchantment · · 26
    L4: Charm Monster · · · · · · · · · · · · · Enchantment · · 27
    L4: Dimension Door· · · · · · · · · · · · · Conjuration · · 24
    L4: Shout · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Evocation · · · 27
    L4: Stoneskin · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Abjuration· · · 24
    L5: Ball Lightning· · · · · · · · · · · · · Evocation · · · 28
    L5: Dominate Person · · · · · · · · · · · · Enchantment · · 28
    L5: Eladar's Electric Surge · · · · · · · · Evocation · · · 28
    L5: Hold Monster· · · · · · · · · · · · · · Enchantment · · 28
    L6: Chain Lightning · · · · · · · · · · · · Evocation · · · 29
    L6: Greater Heroism · · · · · · · · · · · · Enchantment · · 29
    L6: Suggestion, Mass· · · · · · · · · · · · Enchantment · · 29
    L7: Hold Person, Mass · · · · · · · · · · · Enchantment · · 30
    L7: Otto's Sphere of Dancing· · · · · · · · Enchantment · · 30
    L7: Prismatic Spray · · · · · · · · · · · · Evocation · · · 30
    L8: Greater Shout · · · · · · · · · · · · · Evocation · · · 31
    L8: Otto's Irresistible Dance · · · · · · · Enchantment · · 31
    L8: Sunburst· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Evocation · · · 31
    L9: Hold Monster, Mass· · · · · · · · · · · Enchantment · · 32
    L9: Thunderstroke · · · · · · · · · · · · · Evocation · · · 32

Unleash Iron Defender · · · · · · · · · · · 
    Dismiss Charm · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 
    Shocking Grasp· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 
    Electric Loop · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 
    Lightning Bolt· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 
    Wind Dance· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 
    Mage Armor· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 
    Shield· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 
    Notes:
    I like the Air tree for Sorcs as it gives you an alt damage type with +'s to Sonic spell power for when things just don't want to take electric damage and the EK tree as there is just something to be said about casting in Med armor later in the game + the 30 universal spell power to be had there. At low levels, I would go into the fire tree just to get burning hands so you can use you Meta magics on it to kill things that get too close until you get Electric Loop from Air tree then pull the AP out. Remember to only turn on Metas for your SLAs by right-clicking on them, and then having the feats on a hot bar to turn on for your other spells when you know you don't need to save SP. the spell list I put in is not in stone it is there to give you spells to look at replacing lower-level CC with the higher ones as you get them and pick up utility stuff in their place. For your DPS most of the time, I would just use your SLAs and the Lightning Bolt spell unless things get bad then go big. Remember Lightning Bolt works like it has IPS it hits everything in its path to get to its target so target the guy in the back. The easiest way to do this is to go to your key mapping scroll down to Selection and change Tab to "Select Prev Combat Target" now it will still target the closest target when you press it once but on the next press it will go to the farthest away and on consecutive presses it workes its way in. I have had mine st up this way for years One more thing CC will give your meat bag healers time to work lol (dam the IA in this game is dum) and slow big fights to a manageable speed for you and your partner.

As always hope this works for you if you have any ?'s feel free to ask.
    Last edited by Kentpb; 01-19-2020 at 06:28 PM.

Default to Bondman007

Quote Originally Posted by Bondman007 View Post
    Hi Kent,
    I have looked at a TON of your builds on this thread, and decided to just ask and see if you would provide one for me? I have been away from DDO for a while and would like to revisit it, but it looks really overwhelming, especially with all these new stats, spell power ratings and huge enhancement trees. I will tell you what I would like to do as a character and then let you use your genius mind create a build so I can follow it without damaging my brain! =)
    Unfortunately, it appears that soloing is about the only way to progress/enjoy the game these days without super zerkers, so I will need to be able to solo. I'm assuming as a soloist, one would need to find traps, self heal (party heal if viable), and do some kind of DPS (whether melee, range, or spell). If casters can do more DPS, then please make it more of a caster. I personally like to fight melee (when not nuking), but if range is better for survival then by all means make it ranged.
    Ultimately, here is my wish list:
    Traps
    Heal
    Decent DPS
    Survivability

The game is still installing as I write this, so I have no idea what races/tomes/point builds I will have. I hope you can help. Thanks!

EDIT: I was able to log in. I apparently have a +6 tome and can afford any race and class. The character is a 32 point build, but is currently sitting at level 20 (Paladin 20). I will TR it into whatever you build here. Thanks!
    you said you could get any race and class what about the Inquisitive tree? I just did an 18 Fav / 2 Arty Inquisitive and it was one of my easiest lives to date it healed, traped and DPSed it would be a shame not to play one before they nerfed it (I feel it coming lol) my build is here My toon Zaffire Inquisitive : 18 Fav / 2 Art If not I can go with something else

Default TO PmMic

Quote Originally Posted by PmMic View Post
    hey there could i use this for a 28pt build and if so what would the stats be?
    Con is the only Stat you could take from

Community Member

you said you could get any race and class what about the Inquisitive tree? I just did an 18 Fav / 2 Arty Inquisitive and it was one of my easiest lives to date it healed, traped and DPSed it would be a shame not to play one before they nerfed it (I feel it coming lol) my build is here My toon Zaffire Inquisitive : 18 Fav / 2 Art If not I can go with something else
    I am actually already playing that build! I wasn't sure if that was going to be the one you'd recommend or not so I went ahead and was toying around with it. I personally don't like halflings, but I guess the readon you went with that race is because of the improved saves? Would there be another race that fits the build BETTER? If not, I'll stick with halfling.

Also, regarding the inquisitive tree, anything that can be bought will be available for me. A while back (years I guess) they some sales on DDO points and I loaded up. I have like 10-12k of points, so right now nothing should be out of reach.

Thanks for the help! And, I am going to restart the character on your server and take you up on the offer. Your play times are perfect!

Community Member

Default Thanks

Hi, Kent;

I'm embarrassed that it took me so long to offer my sincere thanks for your quick attention to my build request. A couple issues in RL have been occupying my time. Anyway, THANKS!

I totally get your point about ranger 6. Now that I've goofed around with the crappy build that I tried on my own, it seems to me that 1) there aren't many ways to ruin an inquisitive build and, 2) the base damage almost disappears in relevance when compared to the add-ons like law damage and ED procs. So, yes, the ranger stuff is nice but I predict that the FVS/arti blend seems more playable - particularly in duos. I mean, why nerf the benefits of the FVS with the ranger levels.

Once I play around with two more epic levels on the crapster build (10 rgr/6 rogue/4 arti), I'll choose one of your builds to run (unless they nerf arti like really really bad). I'm glad I'm running one now since allows to appreciate some of the balances you put in your builds.

Again, MUCH thanks! Your input is always helpful!
    DocTom

Community Member

Default Looking for a Scoundrel build

Hi Kent,
    First of all, thanks for all the amazing work in this thread.

I'm going to TR my 3rd life char (Wiz,FvS,Rog) in to a Scoudrel, looking to do 3 lifes for the speed bonus. I was looking for an easy build to do this, first plan was to just roll 1Bard/19Sorc but i feel that is a waste, maybe splash barbarian and take advantage of the attack speed from bard but i'm open to any sugestion. The only thing i'm trying to avoid is the Inquisitive tree because my last 2 lifes were Inquisitive.

So, in sum, i need a Tiefling build, 36p and first lvl bard.
    Can be 20 bard or split with something else, still haven't found a class i didn't liked to play.
    All enhancement trees available.
    Tomes: 0-STR / 5-DEX / 2-CON / 5-INT / 2-WIS / 2-CHA

Can you help me?
    Thanks in advance

Community Member

Default looking for sorcer, solo, 32p, and a paladin, solo, 32p

I am not a new player BUT have just come back and am old! I would like to try both of the above builds. I am not sure if you are still doing build requests so if not then sorry for wasting your time.

Default Illusion focused Deep Gnome Wizard

Hello Kent!

I am coming back from an extended leave from the game, been about 2 years.

I am looking for a build for my 2nd and 3rd wizard life on my Deep Gnome. I want to use the Deep Gnomes innate bonuses to Illusion and use PK a lot. I have played with it some but I am at a lost on how to finish it off. 1st life was as a human wizard that I had made before Deep Gnomes were released. Mostly will solo and use a hireling for traps and what have you so pure wizard (unless you think a splash of something would really help the build) is what I am looking for. Being able to duo with my wife would be good with this character but it will mostly be solo play as she can only play on the weekends.

I have access to all P2P Enhancement trees (Harper, Inquisitive, Falconry and Vis Knife)

Looking at the Trees I can get 2 SLA PK's (the normal spell PK currently has a save of 42 and I am not sure how good that would be past heroic playing), would that be of benefit? I have spent 25AP in Deep Gnome, 26 in AM and 16 in Harper (I am not sure why I spent in Harper). I like the SLA buffs but can live without them and I am not sure what I should do about the efficient metamagic enhancements. I like them but are they really needed for the SLA's or just the normal spells?

What other spells should I run with as primary as I am not sure if PK will work on everything, Ottos only has a save of 38, that seems fairly low.

Thanks for the help!
    You don’t hurt ‘em if you don’t hit ‘em.” - Lieutenant-General Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

Tyrs Paladium - Ghallanda

Default Tiefling Sonic Knight for lokinski

Quote Originally Posted by lokinski View Post
    Hi Kent,
    First of all, thanks for all the amazing work in this thread.

I'm going to TR my 3rd life char (Wiz,FvS,Rog) in to a Scoudrel, looking to do 3 lifes for the speed bonus. I was looking for an easy build to do this, first plan was to just roll 1Bard/19Sorc but i feel that is a waste, maybe splash barbarian and take advantage of the attack speed from bard but i'm open to any sugestion. The only thing i'm trying to avoid is the Inquisitive tree because my last 2 lifes were Inquisitive.

So, in sum, i need a Tiefling build, 36p and first lvl bard.
    Can be 20 bard or split with something else, still haven't found a class i didn't liked to play.
    All enhancement trees available.
    Tomes: 0-STR / 5-DEX / 2-CON / 5-INT / 2-WIS / 2-CHA

Can you help me?
    Thanks in advance
    Code:

Character name: 
    Classes: 13 Sorcerer, 10 Epic, 4 Fighter, 3 Bard
    Race: Tiefling Scoundrel· ·Alignment: Neutral Good

· · ·Start Tome Final
    Str:· · ·8· · 0 · · 8 · · ·HP:· · · · 536 · · ·AC:· · 14
    Dex:· · ·8· · 5 · ·13 · · ·PRR: · · · ·20
    Con:· · 18· · 2 · ·22 · · ·MRR: · · · · 0 · · ·+Healing Amp:· · ·0
    Int:· · 12· · 5 · ·17 · · ·Dodge: · ·4/25 · · ·-Healing Amp:· · ·0
    Wis:· · ·8· · 2 · ·10 · · ·Fort:· · · ·6% · · ·Repair Amp:· · · ·0
    Cha:· · 20· · 2 · ·33 · · ·SR:· · · · · 0 · · ·BAB: · · · · · · 20
    DR: 
    Immunities: Fear, Feather Fall, Fear

Saves:
    Fortitude:· · · · ·28
    · vs Poison:· · · ·28
    · vs Disease: · · ·28
    Will: · · · · · · ·32
    · vs Enchantment: ·32
    · vs Illusion:· · ·32
    · vs Fear:· · · · ·33
    · vs Curse: · · · ·32
    Reflex: · · · · · ·20
    · vs Traps: · · · ·22
    · vs Spell: · · · ·22
    · vs Magic: · · · ·20

Class and Feat Selection
    1 · · Bard(1) · · · · ·Standard: Single Weapon Fighting
    2 · · Bard(2) · · · · ·
    3 · · Bard(3) · · · · ·Standard: Maximize Spell
    4 · · Sorcerer(1) · · ·Charisma: +1 Level up
    5 · · Sorcerer(2) · · ·
    6 · · Sorcerer(3) · · ·Standard: Extend Spell
    7 · · Sorcerer(4) · · ·
    8 · · Sorcerer(5) · · ·Charisma: +1 Level up
    9 · · Sorcerer(6) · · ·Standard: Force of Personality
    10· · Fighter(1)· · · ·Fighter Bonus: Improved Single Weapon Fighting
    11· · Sorcerer(7) · · ·
    12· · Sorcerer(8) · · ·Standard: Combat Expertise
    13· · Sorcerer(9) · · ·
    14· · Sorcerer(10)· · ·
    15· · Fighter(2)· · · ·Standard: Empower Spell
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Fighter Bonus: Improved Critical: Piercing Weapons
    16· · Sorcerer(11)· · ·Charisma: +1 Level up
    17· · Sorcerer(12)· · ·
    18· · Fighter(3)· · · ·Standard: Empower Healing Spell
    19· · Fighter(4)· · · ·Fighter Bonus: Greater Single Weapon Fighting
    20· · Sorcerer(13)· · ·Charisma: +1 Level up
    22· · Epic(2) · · · · ·
    23· · Epic(3) · · · · ·
    24· · Epic(4) · · · · ·Epic Feat: Quicken Spell
    25· · Epic(5) · · · · ·
    26· · Epic(6) · · · · ·Epic Destiny Feat: Perfect Single Weapon Fighting
    27· · Epic(7) · · · · ·Epic Feat: Epic Damage Reduction
    29· · Epic(9) · · · · ·Epic Destiny Feat: Arcane Warrior
    30· · Epic(10)· · · · ·Epic Feat: Intensify Spell

Granted Feats
    Deflect Arrows
    Light Armor Proficiency
    Medium Armor Proficiency
    Mobile Spellcasting
    Quick Draw

Skills
    Skill Points· · ·28 ·8· 8 ·4· 4 ·4· 5 ·5· 5 ·5· 5 ·5· 5 ·5· 5 ·5· 5 ·5· 5 ·5
    Balance · · · · · 4 ·1· 1 ·1· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 7.0 · 29.0
    Bluff · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 29.0
    Concentration · · 4 ·1· 1 · · · ·1· · ·1· 2 · · 1 ·2· 2 ·1· ½ ·1· 1 ·½· · ·1· ·20.0 · 44.0
    Diplomacy · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 29.0
    Disable Device· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 21.0
    Haggle· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 29.0
    Heal· · · · · · · 2 ·½· ½ · · 1 · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 4.0 · 22.0
    Hide· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 19.0
    Intimidate· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 29.0
    Jump· · · · · · · 4 ·1· 1 · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 6.0 · 53.0
    Listen· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 18.0
    Move Silently · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 19.0
    Open Lock · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 19.0
    Perform · · · · · 4 ·1· 1 ·½· ½ ·½· 2 1½· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· ·23.0 · 52.0
    Repair· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 21.0
    Search· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 21.0
    Spell Craft · · · 4 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· ½ ·1· 1 ·½· · ·1· ·21.0 · 42.0
    Spot· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 18.0
    Swim· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 29.0
    Tumble· · · · · · · ·1· 1 · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 2.0 · 22.0
    Use Magic Device· 4 ·1· 1 · · · ·½· · · · · ·½· ½ · · · ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½ 1½ ·½· ·12.0 · 41.0

Tiefling Scoundrel - Points spent: 16
     1 Core ·(1) Bloodsong I
     2 Core ·(2) Charisma I
     3 Tier1 (2) Dashing Weapons
     4 Tier2 (1) Improved Dashing Weapons
     5 Core ·(1) Bloodsong II
     6 Core ·(2) Charisma II
     7 Core ·(1) Bloodsong III
     8 Tier3 (1) Greater Dashing Weapons
     9 Tier3 (1) Ash Imprisonment
    10 Tier1 (1) Hellish Rebuke
    11 Tier2 (1) Hellish Reverberation
    12 Tier3 (1) Scoundrel's Inspiration
    13 Tier4 (1) Staccato Sovereign
    Eldritch Knight (Sorc) - Points spent: 39
     5 Tier1 (1) Arcane Siphon
     6 Tier1 (1) Arcane Siphon
     7 Tier1 (1) Arcane Siphon
    10 Tier2 (1) Improved Shield
    11 Core ·(1) Spellsword
    12 Core ·(1) Imbue the Blade
    13 Tier3 (2) Eldritch Accuracy
    14 Tier3 (2) Arcane Barrier
    16 Tier2 (1) Wand and Scroll Mastery
    17 Tier2 (1) Wand and Scroll Mastery
    18 Core ·(1) Subtle Force I
    19 Tier4 (2) Knight's Transformation
    21 Tier4 (2) Force's Point
    22 Tier4 (2) Ability II: +1 Charisma
    23 Tier2 (1) Wand and Scroll Mastery
    24 Tier5 (2) Improved Knight's Transformation
    25 Tier5 (2) Knight's Arcanum: Knight's Striker
    26 Tier5 (2) Force's Edge
    27 Tier5 (1) Eldritch Tempest
    28 Tier5 (1) Eldritch Tempest
    29 Tier5 (1) Eldritch Tempest
    Swashbuckler - Points spent: 13
     1 Core ·(1) Confidence
     2 Tier1 (1) On Your Toes
     3 Tier1 (1) On Your Toes
     4 Tier1 (1) On Your Toes
     5 Tier1 (1) Limber Up
     6 Tier2 (2) Action Boost: Double Strike Boost
     7 Tier2 (2) Action Boost: Double Strike Boost
     8 Tier2 (2) Action Boost: Double Strike Boost
     9 Tier3 (2) Different Tack: Smooth Flourishes
    Air Savant - Points spent: 6
     1 Core ·(1) ir Savant
     5 Tier1 (1) Electrocution
     6 Core ·(1) Air Affinity
    Stalwart Defender - Points spent: 6
     1 Core ·(1) Toughness
     2 Tier1 (1) Improved Stalwart Defense I: Durable Defense
     3 Tier1 (1) Improved Stalwart Defense I: Durable Defense
     4 Tier1 (1) Improved Stalwart Defense I: Durable Defense
     5 Tier1 (1) Stalwart Defensive Mastery
     6 Core ·(1) Stalwart Defense

Active Destiny Tree
     2 Core ·(0) Action Hero
     3 Core ·(0) Unstoppable
     4 Core ·(0) Unmovable
     6 Core ·(0) Combat Brute
     7 Tier1 (1) Extra Action Boost
     8 Tier1 (1) Extra Action Boost
     9 Tier1 (1) Extra Action Boost
    10 Tier1 (2) Ability I: +1 Constitution
    11 Tier2 (1) Action Boost Power
    12 Tier2 (1) Action Boost Power
    13 Tier2 (1) Action Boost Power
    14 Tier3 (1) Action Boost Haste
    17 Tier2 (2) Ability II: +1 Constitution
    18 Tier2 (2) Improved Combat Expertise
    19 Tier3 (1) Critical Damage
    23 Tier3 (1) Critical Damage
    24 Tier3 (1) Critical Damage

Acid· · · · · · · · · · · 139 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Light/Alignment · · · · · 159 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Cold· · · · · · · · · · · 159 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Electric· · · · · · · · · 179 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Fire· · · · · · · · · · · 194 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Force/Untyped · · · · · · 179 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Negative· · · · · · · · · 139 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Physical· · · · · · · · · 159 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Poison· · · · · · · · · · 159 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Positive· · · · · · · · · 139 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Repair· · · · · · · · · · 138 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Rust· · · · · · · · · · · 138 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Sonic · · · · · · · · · · 244 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Universal · · · · · · · · 159 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · ·0

Bard Spells
    L1: Cure Light Wounds · · · · · · · · · · · Conjuration · · 21
    L1: Feather Fall· · · · · · · · · · · · · · Transmutation · 21
    L1: Merfolk's Blessing· · · · · · · · · · · Transmutation · 21
    Sorcerer Spells
    L1: Shocking Bolt · · · · · · · · · · · · · Evocation · · · 21
    L1: Shocking Grasp· · · · · · · · · · · · · Evocation · · · 21
    L1: Sonic Blast · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Evocation · · · 21
    L2: Electric Loop · · · · · · · · · · · · · Evocation · · · 22
    L2: Gust of Wind· · · · · · · · · · · · · · Evocation · · · 22
    L3: Fireball· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Evocation · · · 23
    L3: Haste · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Transmutation · 23
    L3: Lightning Bolt· · · · · · · · · · · · · Evocation · · · 23
    L4: Shout · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Evocation · · · 24
    L4: Wall of Fire· · · · · · · · · · · · · · Evocation · · · 24
    L5: Ball Lightning· · · · · · · · · · · · · Evocation · · · 25
    L5: Eladar's Electric Surge · · · · · · · · Evocation · · · 25
    L6: Chain Lightning · · · · · · · · · · · · Evocation · · · 26
    L6: Greater Heroism · · · · · · · · · · · · Enchantment · · 26

Fascinate · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 
    Fiendish Arpeggio · · · · · · · · · · · · · 

So seems you didn't just want a run of the mill caster so this is close to something I was thinking of when EK got "fixed"
    Chr to hit and dam from swash {this works even not in a stance as long as you SWF} and EK gives hit and casting in Med armor or Heavy if you get ASF lowered on gear is better then Meleeing in light IMO if not evade built and gets you Stalwart stance. You could go Hand axe if you want but better crits for sure but less good options for them just need to switch to slashing or even go short sword with no change. or dump dashing weapons in tiefling tree and use anything one-handed would still work.
    Hope this works for you if not tell me why and we can try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanjinn View Post
    Hello Kent!

I am looking for a build for my 2nd and 3rd wizard life on my Deep Gnome. I want to use the Deep Gnomes innate bonuses to Illusion and use PK a lot. I have played with it some but I am at a lost on how to finish it off. 1st life was as a human wizard that I had made before Deep Gnomes were released. Mostly will solo and use a hireling for traps and what have you so pure wizard (unless you think a splash of something would really help the build) is what I am looking for. Being able to duo with my wife would be good with this character but it will mostly be solo play as she can only play on the weekends.

I have access to all P2P Enhancement trees (Harper, Inquisitive, Falconry and Vis Knife)

Looking at the Trees I can get 2 SLA PK's (the normal spell PK currently has a save of 42 and I am not sure how good that would be past heroic playing), would that be of benefit? I have spent 25AP in Deep Gnome, 26 in AM and 16 in Harper (I am not sure why I spent in Harper). I like the SLA buffs but can live without them and I am not sure what I should do about the efficient metamagic enhancements. I like them but are they really needed for the SLA's or just the normal spells?

What other spells should I run with as primary as I am not sure if PK will work on everything, Ottos only has a save of 38, that seems fairly low.

Thanks for the help!
    will post tomorrow

Default Phantasmal Gnomomancer for Sanjinn

Quote Originally Posted by Sanjinn View Post
    Hello Kent!

Thanks for the help!
    Code:

Character name: 
    Classes: 20 Wizard, 10 Epic
    Race: Deep Gnome· · · · · ·Alignment: Lawful Good

· · ·Start Tome Final
    Str:· · ·8· · 0 · · 8 · · ·HP:· · · · 345 · · ·AC:· · 15
    Dex:· · ·8· · 0 · · 8 · · ·PRR: · · · · 0
    Con:· · 18· · 0 · ·18 · · ·MRR: · · · · 6 · · ·+Healing Amp:· · ·0
    Int:· · 20· · 0 · ·36 · · ·Dodge: · ·4/25 · · ·-Healing Amp:· · 98
    Wis:· · 10· · 0 · ·10 · · ·Fort:· · · ·0% · · ·Repair Amp:· · · ·0
    Cha:· · ·6· · 0 · · 6 · · ·SR:· · · · · 6 · · ·BAB: · · · · · · 20
    DR: 
    Immunities: Deathblock, Magic Missiles, Fear

Saves:
    Fortitude:· · · · ·19
    · vs Poison:· · · ·19
    · vs Disease: · · ·19
    Will: · · · · · · ·21
    · vs Enchantment: ·21
    · vs Illusion:· · ·21
    · vs Fear:· · · · ·21
    · vs Curse: · · · ·21
    Reflex: · · · · · ·16
    · vs Traps: · · · ·16
    · vs Spell: · · · ·16
    · vs Magic: · · · ·16

Class and Feat Selection
    1 · · Wizard(1) · · · ·Standard: Spell Focus: Illusion
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Metamagic: Mental Toughness
    2 · · Wizard(2) · · · ·
    3 · · Wizard(3) · · · ·Standard: Heighten Spell
    4 · · Wizard(4) · · · ·Intelligence: +1 Level up
    5 · · Wizard(5) · · · ·Metamagic: Improved Mental Toughness
    6 · · Wizard(6) · · · ·Standard: Greater Spell Focus: Illusion
    7 · · Wizard(7) · · · ·
    8 · · Wizard(8) · · · ·Intelligence: +1 Level up
    9 · · Wizard(9) · · · ·Standard: Spell Penetration
    10· · Wizard(10)· · · ·Metamagic: Enlarge Spell
    11· · Wizard(11)· · · ·
    12· · Wizard(12)· · · ·Standard: Greater Spell Penetration
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Intelligence: +1 Level up
    13· · Wizard(13)· · · ·
    14· · Wizard(14)· · · ·
    15· · Wizard(15)· · · ·Standard: Quicken Spell
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Metamagic: Spell Focus: Necromancy
    16· · Wizard(16)· · · ·Intelligence: +1 Level up
    17· · Wizard(17)· · · ·
    18· · Wizard(18)· · · ·Standard: Greater Spell Focus: Necromancy
    19· · Wizard(19)· · · ·
    20· · Wizard(20)· · · ·Metamagic: Extend Spell
    21· · Epic(1) · · · · ·Epic Feat: Epic Spell Penetration
    22· · Epic(2) · · · · ·
    23· · Epic(3) · · · · ·
    24· · Epic(4) · · · · ·Epic Feat: Epic Spell Focus: Illusion
    25· · Epic(5) · · · · ·
    26· · Epic(6) · · · · ·Epic Destiny Feat: Epic Spell Power: Negative
    27· · Epic(7) · · · · ·Epic Feat: Ruin
    28· · Epic(8) · · · · ·Epic Destiny Feat: Epic Spell Power: Force
    29· · Epic(9) · · · · ·Epic Destiny Feat: Arcane Pulse
    30· · Epic(10)· · · · ·Epic Feat: Greater Ruin
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Legendary: Scion of the Shadowfell

Skills
    Skill Points· · ·28 ·7· 7 ·7· 7 ·7· 7 ·8· 8 ·8· 8 ·8· 8 ·8· 8 ·9· 9 ·9· 9 ·9
    Balance · · · · · 2 ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ · · ·11.0 · 24.0
    Bluff · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 12.0
    Concentration · · 4 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· ·23.0 · 41.0
    Diplomacy · · · · · ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ · · ·11.0 · 23.0
    Disable Device· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 27.0
    Haggle· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 14.0
    Heal· · · · · · · 2 ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ · · ·11.0 · 25.0
    Hide· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 17.0
    Intimidate· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · ·8.0
    Jump· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 43.0
    Listen· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 14.0
    Move Silently · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 13.0
    Open Lock · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 13.0
    Perform · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 12.0
    Repair· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 27.0
    Search· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 27.0
    Spell Craft · · · 4 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· ·23.0 · 55.0
    Spot· · · · · · · 2 ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ · · ·11.0 · 25.0
    Swim· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 13.0
    Tumble· · · · · · 2 · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·3· ·11.0 · 24.0
    Use Magic Device· 2 ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ · · ·11.0 · 25.0
    Available Points· 0 ·0· 0 ·0· 0 ·0· 0 ·0· 0 ·0· 0 ·0· 0 ·0· 0 ·0· 0 ·0· 0 ·1

Deep Gnome - Points spent: 18
     1 Core ·(1) Wariness I
     2 Core ·(2) Wisdom I: Intelligence
     3 Core ·(1) Wariness II
     4 Core ·(2) Wisdom II: Intelligence
     5 Tier2 (1) Color Spray
     6 Tier2 (1) Color Spray
     7 Tier2 (1) Color Spray
     8 Core ·(1) Retain Essence
     9 Tier3 (1) Illusion
    10 Tier3 (1) Illusion
    11 Tier3 (1) Illusion
    12 Tier3 (1) Spellcraft
    13 Tier3 (1) Stoneskin
    14 Tier4 (1) Phantasmal Killer
    15 Tier4 (1) Phantasmal Killer
    16 Tier4 (1) Phantasmal Killer
    Arch-Mage - Points spent: 21
     1 Core ·(1) Specialization I: Illusion I: Invisibility
     2 Tier1 (2) Energy of the Scholar
     3 Tier1 (2) Energy of the Scholar
     4 Core ·(1) Specialization II: Illusion II: Blur
     5 Tier2 (2) Efficient Metamagic: Efficient Enlarge
     6 Tier2 (2) Efficient Metamagic: Efficient Enlarge
     7 Core ·(1) Specialization III: Illusion III: Displacement
     8 Tier3 (2) Spell Penetration
     9 Tier3 (2) Spell Penetration
    10 Tier3 (2) Spell Penetration
    11 Tier3 (2) Intelligence I
    12 Tier1 (1) Subtle Spellcasting
    13 Core ·(1) Specialization IV: Illusion IV: Phantasmal Killer
    Pale Master - Points spent: 41
     1 Core ·(1) Dark Reaping
     2 Tier1 (1) Necrotic Touch
     3 Tier1 (1) Necrotic Touch
     4 Tier1 (1) Necrotic Touch
     5 Tier1 (1) Negative Energy Conduit
     6 Tier1 (1) Negative Energy Conduit
     7 Tier1 (1) Negative Energy Conduit
     8 Core ·(1) Pale Shroud: Pale Master: Shroud of the Wraith
     9 Tier1 (2) Spell Critical: Negative Energy I
    10 Core ·(1) Undead Augmentation I: Undead Chill
    11 Tier3 (1) Negative Energy Adept
    12 Tier3 (1) Negative Energy Adept
    13 Tier3 (1) Negative Energy Adept
    14 Tier3 (2) Ability I: +1 Intelligence
    15 Tier2 (2) Spell Critical: Negative Energy II
    16 Tier3 (2) Spell Critical: Negative Energy III
    17 Core ·(1) Undead Augmentation II: +2 Necromancy DC
    18 Tier4 (1) Unholy Avatar
    19 Tier3 (1) Necrotic Bolt
    20 Tier3 (1) Necrotic Bolt
    21 Tier3 (1) Necrotic Bolt
    22 Tier4 (2) Ability II: +1 Intelligence
    23 Tier5 (1) Necrotic Blast
    24 Tier5 (1) Necrotic Blast
    25 Tier5 (1) Necrotic Blast
    26 Core ·(1) Undead Augmentation III: Ghost in the Wind
    27 Tier1 (1) Skeletal Knight
    28 Tier1 (1) Skeletal Knight
    29 Tier1 (1) Skeletal Knight
    30 Tier2 (1) Corpsecrafter
    31 Tier2 (1) Corpsecrafter
    32 Tier3 (1) Eternal Furor
    33 Tier5 (2) Necromantic Focus
    34 Tier3 (1) Eternal Furor
    35 Core ·(1) Embrace the Void
    Acid· · · · · · · · · · · 166 · · · 7%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Light/Alignment · · · · · 166 · · · 7%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Cold· · · · · · · · · · · 166 · · · 7%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Electric· · · · · · · · · 166 · · · 7%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Fire· · · · · · · · · · · 166 · · · 7%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Force/Untyped · · · · · · 186 · · · 7%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Negative· · · · · · · · · 226 · · ·13%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Physical· · · · · · · · · 166 · · · 7%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Poison· · · · · · · · · · 256 · · ·13%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Positive· · · · · · · · · 136 · · · 7%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Repair· · · · · · · · · · 138 · · · 7%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Rust· · · · · · · · · · · 138 · · · 7%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Sonic · · · · · · · · · · 123 · · · 7%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Universal · · · · · · · · 166 · · · 7%· · · · · · · · ·0

Wizard Spells
    L1: Jump· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Transmutation · 25
    L1: Shield· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Abjuration· · · 25
    L2: Blur· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Illusion· · · · 32
    L2: Gust of Wind· · · · · · · · · · · · · · Evocation · · · 26
    L2: Knock · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Transmutation · 26
    L2: Lesser Death Aura · · · · · · · · · · · Necromancy· · · 31
    L3: Displacement· · · · · · · · · · · · · · Illusion· · · · 33
    L3: Haste · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Transmutation · 27
    L4: Death Aura· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Necromancy· · · 33
    L4: Dimension Door· · · · · · · · · · · · · Conjuration · · 28
    L4: Enervation· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Necromancy· · · 33
    L4: Negative Energy Burst · · · · · · · · · Necromancy· · · 33
    L4: Phantasmal Killer · · · · · · · · · · · Illusion· · · · 34
    L5: Symbol of Pain· · · · · · · · · · · · · Necromancy· · · 34
    L6: Circle of Death · · · · · · · · · · · · Necromancy· · · 35
    L6: Greater Heroism · · · · · · · · · · · · Enchantment · · 30
    L6: Shadow Walk · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Illusion· · · · 36
    L6: Stone to Flesh· · · · · · · · · · · · · Transmutation · 30
    L6: True Seeing · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Divination· · · 30
    L7: Control Undead· · · · · · · · · · · · · Necromancy· · · 36
    L7: Finger of Death · · · · · · · · · · · · Necromancy· · · 36
    L7: Invisibility, Mass· · · · · · · · · · · Abjuration· · · 31
    L7: Otto's Sphere of Dancing· · · · · · · · Enchantment · · 31
    L8: Charm Monster, Mass · · · · · · · · · · Enchantment · · 32
    L8: Horrid Wilting· · · · · · · · · · · · · Necromancy· · · 37
    L8: Otto's Irresistible Dance · · · · · · · Enchantment · · 32
    L8: Sunburst· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Evocation · · · 32
    L8: Symbol of Death · · · · · · · · · · · · Necromancy· · · 37
    L9: Energy Drain· · · · · · · · · · · · · · Necromancy· · · 38
    L9: Meteor Swarm· · · · · · · · · · · · · · Evocation · · · 33
    L9: Mordenkainen's Disjunction· · · · · · · Abjuration· · · 33
    L9: Rend the Soul · · · · · · · · · · · · · Conjuration · · 33
    L9: Wail of the Banshee · · · · · · · · · · Necromancy· · · 38

Ruin· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 
    Arcane Pulse· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 
    Greater Ruin· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 
    Color Spray · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 
    Stoneskin · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 
    Phantasmal Killer · · · · · · · · · · · · · 
    Invisibility· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 
    Blur· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 
    Displacement· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 
    Necrotic Touch· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 
    Necrotic Bolt · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 
    Necrotic Blast· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 

Notes:
    The spell list is not in stone just ones I think you should look at. I did this build before the trees were changed here if you would like to see what changed.

Community Member

Default Looking for a Scoundrel build

Code:

Character name: 
    Classes: 13 Sorcerer, 10 Epic, 4 Fighter, 3 Bard
    Race: Tiefling Scoundrel· ·Alignment: Neutral Good

· · ·Start Tome Final
    Str:· · ·8· · 0 · · 8 · · ·HP:· · · · 536 · · ·AC:· · 14
    Dex:· · ·8· · 5 · ·13 · · ·PRR: · · · ·20
    Con:· · 18· · 2 · ·22 · · ·MRR: · · · · 0 · · ·+Healing Amp:· · ·0
    Int:· · 12· · 5 · ·17 · · ·Dodge: · ·4/25 · · ·-Healing Amp:· · ·0
    Wis:· · ·8· · 2 · ·10 · · ·Fort:· · · ·6% · · ·Repair Amp:· · · ·0
    Cha:· · 20· · 2 · ·33 · · ·SR:· · · · · 0 · · ·BAB: · · · · · · 20
    DR: 
    Immunities: Fear, Feather Fall, Fear

Saves:
    Fortitude:· · · · ·28
    · vs Poison:· · · ·28
    · vs Disease: · · ·28
    Will: · · · · · · ·32
    · vs Enchantment: ·32
    · vs Illusion:· · ·32
    · vs Fear:· · · · ·33
    · vs Curse: · · · ·32
    Reflex: · · · · · ·20
    · vs Traps: · · · ·22
    · vs Spell: · · · ·22
    · vs Magic: · · · ·20

Class and Feat Selection
    1 · · Bard(1) · · · · ·Standard: Single Weapon Fighting
    2 · · Bard(2) · · · · ·
    3 · · Bard(3) · · · · ·Standard: Maximize Spell
    4 · · Sorcerer(1) · · ·Charisma: +1 Level up
    5 · · Sorcerer(2) · · ·
    6 · · Sorcerer(3) · · ·Standard: Extend Spell
    7 · · Sorcerer(4) · · ·
    8 · · Sorcerer(5) · · ·Charisma: +1 Level up
    9 · · Sorcerer(6) · · ·Standard: Force of Personality
    10· · Fighter(1)· · · ·Fighter Bonus: Improved Single Weapon Fighting
    11· · Sorcerer(7) · · ·
    12· · Sorcerer(8) · · ·Standard: Combat Expertise
    13· · Sorcerer(9) · · ·
    14· · Sorcerer(10)· · ·
    15· · Fighter(2)· · · ·Standard: Empower Spell
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Fighter Bonus: Improved Critical: Piercing Weapons
    16· · Sorcerer(11)· · ·Charisma: +1 Level up
    17· · Sorcerer(12)· · ·
    18· · Fighter(3)· · · ·Standard: Empower Healing Spell
    19· · Fighter(4)· · · ·Fighter Bonus: Greater Single Weapon Fighting
    20· · Sorcerer(13)· · ·Charisma: +1 Level up
    22· · Epic(2) · · · · ·
    23· · Epic(3) · · · · ·
    24· · Epic(4) · · · · ·Epic Feat: Quicken Spell
    25· · Epic(5) · · · · ·
    26· · Epic(6) · · · · ·Epic Destiny Feat: Perfect Single Weapon Fighting
    27· · Epic(7) · · · · ·Epic Feat: Epic Damage Reduction
    29· · Epic(9) · · · · ·Epic Destiny Feat: Arcane Warrior
    30· · Epic(10)· · · · ·Epic Feat: Intensify Spell

Granted Feats
    Deflect Arrows
    Light Armor Proficiency
    Medium Armor Proficiency
    Mobile Spellcasting
    Quick Draw

Skills
    Skill Points· · ·28 ·8· 8 ·4· 4 ·4· 5 ·5· 5 ·5· 5 ·5· 5 ·5· 5 ·5· 5 ·5· 5 ·5
    Balance · · · · · 4 ·1· 1 ·1· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 7.0 · 29.0
    Bluff · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 29.0
    Concentration · · 4 ·1· 1 · · · ·1· · ·1· 2 · · 1 ·2· 2 ·1· ½ ·1· 1 ·½· · ·1· ·20.0 · 44.0
    Diplomacy · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 29.0
    Disable Device· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 21.0
    Haggle· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 29.0
    Heal· · · · · · · 2 ·½· ½ · · 1 · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 4.0 · 22.0
    Hide· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 19.0
    Intimidate· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 29.0
    Jump· · · · · · · 4 ·1· 1 · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 6.0 · 53.0
    Listen· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 18.0
    Move Silently · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 19.0
    Open Lock · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 19.0
    Perform · · · · · 4 ·1· 1 ·½· ½ ·½· 2 1½· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· ·23.0 · 52.0
    Repair· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 21.0
    Search· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 21.0
    Spell Craft · · · 4 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· ½ ·1· 1 ·½· · ·1· ·21.0 · 42.0
    Spot· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 18.0
    Swim· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 29.0
    Tumble· · · · · · · ·1· 1 · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 2.0 · 22.0
    Use Magic Device· 4 ·1· 1 · · · ·½· · · · · ·½· ½ · · · ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½ 1½ ·½· ·12.0 · 41.0

Tiefling Scoundrel - Points spent: 16
     1 Core ·(1) Bloodsong I
     2 Core ·(2) Charisma I
     3 Tier1 (2) Dashing Weapons
     4 Tier2 (1) Improved Dashing Weapons
     5 Core ·(1) Bloodsong II
     6 Core ·(2) Charisma II
     7 Core ·(1) Bloodsong III
     8 Tier3 (1) Greater Dashing Weapons
     9 Tier3 (1) Ash Imprisonment
    10 Tier1 (1) Hellish Rebuke
    11 Tier2 (1) Hellish Reverberation
    12 Tier3 (1) Scoundrel's Inspiration
    13 Tier4 (1) Staccato Sovereign
    Eldritch Knight (Sorc) - Points spent: 39
     5 Tier1 (1) Arcane Siphon
     6 Tier1 (1) Arcane Siphon
     7 Tier1 (1) Arcane Siphon
    10 Tier2 (1) Improved Shield
    11 Core ·(1) Spellsword
    12 Core ·(1) Imbue the Blade
    13 Tier3 (2) Eldritch Accuracy
    14 Tier3 (2) Arcane Barrier
    16 Tier2 (1) Wand and Scroll Mastery
    17 Tier2 (1) Wand and Scroll Mastery
    18 Core ·(1) Subtle Force I
    19 Tier4 (2) Knight's Transformation
    21 Tier4 (2) Force's Point
    22 Tier4 (2) Ability II: +1 Charisma
    23 Tier2 (1) Wand and Scroll Mastery
    24 Tier5 (2) Improved Knight's Transformation
    25 Tier5 (2) Knight's Arcanum: Knight's Striker
    26 Tier5 (2) Force's Edge
    27 Tier5 (1) Eldritch Tempest
    28 Tier5 (1) Eldritch Tempest
    29 Tier5 (1) Eldritch Tempest
    Swashbuckler - Points spent: 13
     1 Core ·(1) Confidence
     2 Tier1 (1) On Your Toes
     3 Tier1 (1) On Your Toes
     4 Tier1 (1) On Your Toes
     5 Tier1 (1) Limber Up
     6 Tier2 (2) Action Boost: Double Strike Boost
     7 Tier2 (2) Action Boost: Double Strike Boost
     8 Tier2 (2) Action Boost: Double Strike Boost
     9 Tier3 (2) Different Tack: Smooth Flourishes
    Air Savant - Points spent: 6
     1 Core ·(1) ir Savant
     5 Tier1 (1) Electrocution
     6 Core ·(1) Air Affinity
    Stalwart Defender - Points spent: 6
     1 Core ·(1) Toughness
     2 Tier1 (1) Improved Stalwart Defense I: Durable Defense
     3 Tier1 (1) Improved Stalwart Defense I: Durable Defense
     4 Tier1 (1) Improved Stalwart Defense I: Durable Defense
     5 Tier1 (1) Stalwart Defensive Mastery
     6 Core ·(1) Stalwart Defense

Active Destiny Tree
     2 Core ·(0) Action Hero
     3 Core ·(0) Unstoppable
     4 Core ·(0) Unmovable
     6 Core ·(0) Combat Brute
     7 Tier1 (1) Extra Action Boost
     8 Tier1 (1) Extra Action Boost
     9 Tier1 (1) Extra Action Boost
    10 Tier1 (2) Ability I: +1 Constitution
    11 Tier2 (1) Action Boost Power
    12 Tier2 (1) Action Boost Power
    13 Tier2 (1) Action Boost Power
    14 Tier3 (1) Action Boost Haste
    17 Tier2 (2) Ability II: +1 Constitution
    18 Tier2 (2) Improved Combat Expertise
    19 Tier3 (1) Critical Damage
    23 Tier3 (1) Critical Damage
    24 Tier3 (1) Critical Damage

Acid· · · · · · · · · · · 139 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Light/Alignment · · · · · 159 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Cold· · · · · · · · · · · 159 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Electric· · · · · · · · · 179 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Fire· · · · · · · · · · · 194 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Force/Untyped · · · · · · 179 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Negative· · · · · · · · · 139 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Physical· · · · · · · · · 159 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Poison· · · · · · · · · · 159 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Positive· · · · · · · · · 139 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Repair· · · · · · · · · · 138 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Rust· · · · · · · · · · · 138 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Sonic · · · · · · · · · · 244 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Universal · · · · · · · · 159 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · ·0

Bard Spells
    L1: Cure Light Wounds · · · · · · · · · · · Conjuration · · 21
    L1: Feather Fall· · · · · · · · · · · · · · Transmutation · 21
    L1: Merfolk's Blessing· · · · · · · · · · · Transmutation · 21
    Sorcerer Spells
    L1: Shocking Bolt · · · · · · · · · · · · · Evocation · · · 21
    L1: Shocking Grasp· · · · · · · · · · · · · Evocation · · · 21
    L1: Sonic Blast · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Evocation · · · 21
    L2: Electric Loop · · · · · · · · · · · · · Evocation · · · 22
    L2: Gust of Wind· · · · · · · · · · · · · · Evocation · · · 22
    L3: Fireball· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Evocation · · · 23
    L3: Haste · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Transmutation · 23
    L3: Lightning Bolt· · · · · · · · · · · · · Evocation · · · 23
    L4: Shout · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Evocation · · · 24
    L4: Wall of Fire· · · · · · · · · · · · · · Evocation · · · 24
    L5: Ball Lightning· · · · · · · · · · · · · Evocation · · · 25
    L5: Eladar's Electric Surge · · · · · · · · Evocation · · · 25
    L6: Chain Lightning · · · · · · · · · · · · Evocation · · · 26
    L6: Greater Heroism · · · · · · · · · · · · Enchantment · · 26

Fascinate · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 
    Fiendish Arpeggio · · · · · · · · · · · · · 

So seems you didn't just want a run of the mill caster so this is close to something I was thinking of when EK got "fixed"
    Chr to hit and dam from swash {this works even not in a stance as long as you SWF} and EK gives hit and casting in Med armor or Heavy if you get ASF lowered on gear is better then Meleeing in light IMO if not evade built and gets you Stalwart stance. You could go Hand axe if you want but better crits for sure but less good options for them just need to switch to slashing or even go short sword with no change. or dump dashing weapons in tiefling tree and use anything one-handed would still work.
    Hope this works for you if not tell me why and we can try again.
    This looks amazing, going to roll with it
    Thanks a lot for the amazing work

Code:

Character name: 
    Classes: 20 Wizard, 10 Epic
    Race: Deep Gnome· · · · · ·Alignment: Lawful Good

· · ·Start Tome Final
    Str:· · ·8· · 0 · · 8 · · ·HP:· · · · 345 · · ·AC:· · 15
    Dex:· · ·8· · 0 · · 8 · · ·PRR: · · · · 0
    Con:· · 18· · 0 · ·18 · · ·MRR: · · · · 6 · · ·+Healing Amp:· · ·0
    Int:· · 20· · 0 · ·36 · · ·Dodge: · ·4/25 · · ·-Healing Amp:· · 98
    Wis:· · 10· · 0 · ·10 · · ·Fort:· · · ·0% · · ·Repair Amp:· · · ·0
    Cha:· · ·6· · 0 · · 6 · · ·SR:· · · · · 6 · · ·BAB: · · · · · · 20
    DR: 
    Immunities: Deathblock, Magic Missiles, Fear

Saves:
    Fortitude:· · · · ·19
    · vs Poison:· · · ·19
    · vs Disease: · · ·19
    Will: · · · · · · ·21
    · vs Enchantment: ·21
    · vs Illusion:· · ·21
    · vs Fear:· · · · ·21
    · vs Curse: · · · ·21
    Reflex: · · · · · ·16
    · vs Traps: · · · ·16
    · vs Spell: · · · ·16
    · vs Magic: · · · ·16

Class and Feat Selection
    1 · · Wizard(1) · · · ·Standard: Spell Focus: Illusion
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Metamagic: Mental Toughness
    2 · · Wizard(2) · · · ·
    3 · · Wizard(3) · · · ·Standard: Heighten Spell
    4 · · Wizard(4) · · · ·Intelligence: +1 Level up
    5 · · Wizard(5) · · · ·Metamagic: Improved Mental Toughness
    6 · · Wizard(6) · · · ·Standard: Greater Spell Focus: Illusion
    7 · · Wizard(7) · · · ·
    8 · · Wizard(8) · · · ·Intelligence: +1 Level up
    9 · · Wizard(9) · · · ·Standard: Spell Penetration
    10· · Wizard(10)· · · ·Metamagic: Enlarge Spell
    11· · Wizard(11)· · · ·
    12· · Wizard(12)· · · ·Standard: Greater Spell Penetration
    13· · Wizard(13)· · · ·
    14· · Wizard(14)· · · ·
    15· · Wizard(15)· · · ·Standard: Quicken Spell
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Metamagic: Spell Focus: Necromancy
    16· · Wizard(16)· · · ·Intelligence: +1 Level up
    17· · Wizard(17)· · · ·
    18· · Wizard(18)· · · ·Standard: Greater Spell Focus: Necromancy
    19· · Wizard(19)· · · ·
    20· · Wizard(20)· · · ·Metamagic: Extend Spell
    21· · Epic(1) · · · · ·Epic Feat: Epic Spell Penetration
    22· · Epic(2) · · · · ·
    23· · Epic(3) · · · · ·
    24· · Epic(4) · · · · ·Epic Feat: Epic Spell Focus: Illusion
    25· · Epic(5) · · · · ·
    26· · Epic(6) · · · · ·Epic Destiny Feat: Epic Spell Power: Negative
    27· · Epic(7) · · · · ·Epic Feat: Ruin
    28· · Epic(8) · · · · ·Epic Destiny Feat: Epic Spell Power: Force
    29· · Epic(9) · · · · ·Epic Destiny Feat: Arcane Pulse
    30· · Epic(10)· · · · ·Epic Feat: Greater Ruin
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Legendary: Scion of the Shadowfell

Skills
    Skill Points· · ·28 ·7· 7 ·7· 7 ·7· 7 ·8· 8 ·8· 8 ·8· 8 ·8· 8 ·9· 9 ·9· 9 ·9
    Balance · · · · · 2 ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ · · ·11.0 · 24.0
    Bluff · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 12.0
    Concentration · · 4 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· ·23.0 · 41.0
    Diplomacy · · · · · ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ · · ·11.0 · 23.0
    Disable Device· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 27.0
    Haggle· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 14.0
    Heal· · · · · · · 2 ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ · · ·11.0 · 25.0
    Hide· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 17.0
    Intimidate· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · ·8.0
    Jump· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 43.0
    Move Silently · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 13.0
    Open Lock · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 13.0
    Perform · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 12.0
    Repair· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 27.0
    Search· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 27.0
    Spell Craft · · · 4 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· ·23.0 · 55.0
    Spot· · · · · · · 2 ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ · · ·11.0 · 25.0
    Tumble· · · · · · 2 · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·3· ·11.0 · 24.0
    Use Magic Device· 2 ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ ·½· ½ · · ·11.0 · 25.0
    Available Points· 0 ·0· 0 ·0· 0 ·0· 0 ·0· 0 ·0· 0 ·0· 0 ·0· 0 ·0· 0 ·0· 0 ·1

Deep Gnome - Points spent: 18
     1 Core ·(1) Wariness I
     2 Core ·(2) Wisdom I: Intelligence
     3 Core ·(1) Wariness II
     4 Core ·(2) Wisdom II: Intelligence
     5 Tier2 (1) Color Spray
     6 Tier2 (1) Color Spray
     7 Tier2 (1) Color Spray
     8 Core ·(1) Retain Essence
     9 Tier3 (1) Illusion
    10 Tier3 (1) Illusion
    11 Tier3 (1) Illusion
    12 Tier3 (1) Spellcraft
    13 Tier3 (1) Stoneskin
    14 Tier4 (1) Phantasmal Killer
    15 Tier4 (1) Phantasmal Killer
    16 Tier4 (1) Phantasmal Killer
    Arch-Mage - Points spent: 21
     1 Core ·(1) Specialization I: Illusion I: Invisibility
     2 Tier1 (2) Energy of the Scholar
     3 Tier1 (2) Energy of the Scholar
     4 Core ·(1) Specialization II: Illusion II: Blur
     5 Tier2 (2) Efficient Metamagic: Efficient Enlarge
     6 Tier2 (2) Efficient Metamagic: Efficient Enlarge
     7 Core ·(1) Specialization III: Illusion III: Displacement
     8 Tier3 (2) Spell Penetration
     9 Tier3 (2) Spell Penetration
    10 Tier3 (2) Spell Penetration
    11 Tier3 (2) Intelligence I
    12 Tier1 (1) Subtle Spellcasting
    13 Core ·(1) Specialization IV: Illusion IV: Phantasmal Killer
    Pale Master - Points spent: 41
     1 Core ·(1) Dark Reaping
     2 Tier1 (1) Necrotic Touch
     3 Tier1 (1) Necrotic Touch
     4 Tier1 (1) Necrotic Touch
     5 Tier1 (1) Negative Energy Conduit
     6 Tier1 (1) Negative Energy Conduit
     7 Tier1 (1) Negative Energy Conduit
     8 Core ·(1) Pale Shroud: Pale Master: Shroud of the Wraith
     9 Tier1 (2) Spell Critical: Negative Energy I
    10 Core ·(1) Undead Augmentation I: Undead Chill
    11 Tier3 (1) Negative Energy Adept
    12 Tier3 (1) Negative Energy Adept
    13 Tier3 (1) Negative Energy Adept
    14 Tier3 (2) Ability I: +1 Intelligence
    15 Tier2 (2) Spell Critical: Negative Energy II
    16 Tier3 (2) Spell Critical: Negative Energy III
    17 Core ·(1) Undead Augmentation II: +2 Necromancy DC
    18 Tier4 (1) Unholy Avatar
    19 Tier3 (1) Necrotic Bolt
    20 Tier3 (1) Necrotic Bolt
    21 Tier3 (1) Necrotic Bolt
    22 Tier4 (2) Ability II: +1 Intelligence
    23 Tier5 (1) Necrotic Blast
    24 Tier5 (1) Necrotic Blast
    25 Tier5 (1) Necrotic Blast
    26 Core ·(1) Undead Augmentation III: Ghost in the Wind
    27 Tier1 (1) Skeletal Knight
    28 Tier1 (1) Skeletal Knight
    29 Tier1 (1) Skeletal Knight
    30 Tier2 (1) Corpsecrafter
    31 Tier2 (1) Corpsecrafter
    32 Tier3 (1) Eternal Furor
    33 Tier5 (2) Necromantic Focus
    34 Tier3 (1) Eternal Furor
    35 Core ·(1) Embrace the Void
    Acid· · · · · · · · · · · 166 · · · 7%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Light/Alignment · · · · · 166 · · · 7%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Cold· · · · · · · · · · · 166 · · · 7%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Electric· · · · · · · · · 166 · · · 7%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Fire· · · · · · · · · · · 166 · · · 7%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Force/Untyped · · · · · · 186 · · · 7%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Negative· · · · · · · · · 226 · · ·13%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Physical· · · · · · · · · 166 · · · 7%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Poison· · · · · · · · · · 256 · · ·13%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Positive· · · · · · · · · 136 · · · 7%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Repair· · · · · · · · · · 138 · · · 7%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Rust· · · · · · · · · · · 138 · · · 7%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Sonic · · · · · · · · · · 123 · · · 7%· · · · · · · · ·0
    Universal · · · · · · · · 166 · · · 7%· · · · · · · · ·0

Wizard Spells
    L1: Jump· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Transmutation · 25
    L1: Shield· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Abjuration· · · 25
    L2: Blur· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Illusion· · · · 32
    L2: Gust of Wind· · · · · · · · · · · · · · Evocation · · · 26
    L2: Knock · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Transmutation · 26
    L2: Lesser Death Aura · · · · · · · · · · · Necromancy· · · 31
    L3: Displacement· · · · · · · · · · · · · · Illusion· · · · 33
    L3: Haste · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Transmutation · 27
    L4: Death Aura· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Necromancy· · · 33
    L4: Dimension Door· · · · · · · · · · · · · Conjuration · · 28
    L4: Enervation· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Necromancy· · · 33
    L4: Negative Energy Burst · · · · · · · · · Necromancy· · · 33
    L4: Phantasmal Killer · · · · · · · · · · · Illusion· · · · 34
    L5: Symbol of Pain· · · · · · · · · · · · · Necromancy· · · 34
    L6: Circle of Death · · · · · · · · · · · · Necromancy· · · 35
    L6: Greater Heroism · · · · · · · · · · · · Enchantment · · 30
    L6: Shadow Walk · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Illusion· · · · 36
    L6: Stone to Flesh· · · · · · · · · · · · · Transmutation · 30
    L6: True Seeing · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Divination· · · 30
    L7: Control Undead· · · · · · · · · · · · · Necromancy· · · 36
    L7: Finger of Death · · · · · · · · · · · · Necromancy· · · 36
    L7: Invisibility, Mass· · · · · · · · · · · Abjuration· · · 31
    L7: Otto's Sphere of Dancing· · · · · · · · Enchantment · · 31
    L8: Charm Monster, Mass · · · · · · · · · · Enchantment · · 32
    L8: Horrid Wilting· · · · · · · · · · · · · Necromancy· · · 37
    L8: Otto's Irresistible Dance · · · · · · · Enchantment · · 32
    L8: Sunburst· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Evocation · · · 32
    L8: Symbol of Death · · · · · · · · · · · · Necromancy· · · 37
    L9: Energy Drain· · · · · · · · · · · · · · Necromancy· · · 38
    L9: Meteor Swarm· · · · · · · · · · · · · · Evocation · · · 33
    L9: Mordenkainen's Disjunction· · · · · · · Abjuration· · · 33
    L9: Rend the Soul · · · · · · · · · · · · · Conjuration · · 33
    L9: Wail of the Banshee · · · · · · · · · · Necromancy· · · 38

Ruin· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 
    Arcane Pulse· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 
    Greater Ruin· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 
    Color Spray · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 
    Stoneskin · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 
    Phantasmal Killer · · · · · · · · · · · · · 
    Invisibility· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 
    Blur· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 
    Displacement· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 
    Necrotic Touch· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 
    Necrotic Bolt · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 
    Necrotic Blast· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 

Notes:
    The spell list is not in stone just ones I think you should look at. I did this build before the trees were changed here if you would like to see what changed.
    Awesome, thank you! I will be respecing the Gnome this weekend to try this out. I had pondered using PM but that is about as far as I went with it, just a ponder. I look forward to seeing how well it mashes together!

Thanks again!
    You don’t hurt ‘em if you don’t hit ‘em.” - Lieutenant-General Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

Tyrs Paladium - Ghallanda

Page 52 of 58 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 ... LastLast